A deal

By natureadmirer

A deal that will change their lives.......what will happen will it bring them together or not.......peep insi... More

Prologue
Character sketch
Chp 1
Chp 2
Chp 3
Chp 5
CHP 6
Chp 7
chp 8
chp 9
chp 10
Chp 11
Chp 12
Chp 13
chp 14
chp 15
CHP 15 ❤
Chp 16
Chp 17
Note
Chp 18
Chp 19
Chp 20
chp 21
Chp 22
New cover
Chp 23
Chp 24
Note
Chp 25
chp 26
Chp 27
Note
Epilogue
Imp

Chp 4

9.7K 606 91
By natureadmirer

Manan and soha bid bye to daadi and started their journey to their respective homes....nandini and soha were on the way to home when soha as always was day dreaming about manik.....she couldn't take off his charming face from her mind........his cute antics....his caring behavior......while on the other hand manan were smiling thinking about their tom and jerry fights.... nandini was very happy for soha as she now knew the Caring side of manik.....the Caring side for soha........Nandini shaked soha bcz she wasn't responding to her any questions......

N: soha soha...khaan lost ho???(irritated)

S: hayeeeee manik is so handsome......hainaa Nandini (smiling like a fool)

Nandini showed her his palm (Lanat😂😂) ✋  rolling her eyes

N: tere Shaadi hojani manik se to tune  use poojna(worship) shuruh Kar dena.......

S: wese tell me one thing manik is really Caring .....he is not like other boys naa (eyes sparkling)

At that moment the scene of him saving her from bad boys and her lips instantly curved into a smile.....

N: haan he is different (in deep voice)

S: woaah aaj Suraj(sun) kahan se nikla hai....nandini murthy Apne enemy ki tareef Kar rhi....wah wah (surprisingly)

N: mein kuch bura kaho TB masla achaw kaho TB masla....(soha's voice broke her chain of thoughts so she replied a bit annoyed)

Soha was about to say sth again (offcourse about manik 😏😏) when Nandini said

N: bs Kar ab apna maanik naama.....

Scene change

MAnik was in his office preparing for his show when suddenly nandini came in his room.....he looked upward and was lost in her beautiful eyes......she came close to him and he dreamily close his files still lost in her....Nandini touched his jawline and his breath hitched at the moment her fingers came in contact with his skin and she whispered biting his ear lobe

N: I luv u manik.......

Ma: I luv u too nandini (he raised his hand to touch Nandini and boom she disappeared.....)

MAnik came to his senses and found cabir laughing .....manik wanted to bang his head with wall bcz he knew now he was gone....cabir would tease him to death.......he and his day dreaming😑😑😑

C: manik to daadi se hi Milne gya tha naa.....r u sure buddy (suppressing his laugh)

Manik threw the paper weight at cabir which he escaped efficiently.....

C: achaw wo mein is liye Aya tha ke Raat ko navya ne dinner pe bulaya hai thje

Ma: hayeee mere behn navya kitni ache hai wo aur aik to hai 😏😏😏....agar navya tere biwi naa hoti naa I swear mein kab Ka thje chor chuka hota.......

C: aur mein to idhar tere deedar ke liye mar rha hota hn na.....bhaar mein jaa to .....dinner wala plan cancel (irritated throwing things at him)

Ma: areee cabir Mera Bhai mein to aise hi keh rha tha ....Yaar to Tu Jaan hai na apni(buttering )

Cabir rolled his eyes thinking ye insaan khane ke liye kuch bhi Kar skta hai😐😐😐

Murthy mansion

N: yaaar maa aap ko bhi mere liye whi larka pasand Karna tha (throwing herself on couch....she was annoyed at her mother for sending her to meet a guy for her marraige)

Sa: Kia hogya hai ......tmhe to koi larka pasand hi nhi ataa.....bs bht hogya Nandini bs kardo ab(scolding her)

N: maa u know what use khaane ki bhi tameez nhi larki se baat karne ki tameez nhi and Apne corruption ke stories to aise suna rha tha jese bht bara kaam kia( rolling her eyes)....mjhe nhi karne aise larke se Shaadi......

Scene change

Whole week of manik went like this......he missed Nandini like hell...he was actually behaving like majnu.... smiling foolishly at memories......Nandini Nandini and Nandini his life was rotating around her only......he too was amazed at his behaviour....never ever in his life he felt like that he had seen many beautiful girls but Nandini was Nandini....his nandini......he had decided that he would talk to daadi about his Shaadi now he couldn't live without her ..........

It was Sunday morning and again he was at daadi's place......daadi too was stunned at his arrival...the man who was too busy that he hadn't had any time to meet his daadi.....he with great difficulty only managed to visit her once in a month and he was there in front of her after 6 days only......

Ga: Kia hua is dfa bare jaldi agya daadi Milne....mjhe to phone bhi nhi Karna para is dfa (smiling while stuffing his plate with everything present at the table 😍😍😍)

Ma: wo daadi mjhe baat karne aap se......wo aaap ko bara shouk na mjhe dulha bnane Ka to m ready (smart move malhotra😎😎😎)

Ga: hayeee sachi.....god thje Kush rkhe .......mere to kab se khahwish (wish) thi ke mein tere sir pe sehra sajaa hua Dekho (kissing his temple)

Ga: chal phir mein baat karte soha ki maa se.......(still kissing him)

Ma: bua se (his eyes bulged out at daadi's statement)

Ga: Haan Manu...Shaadi ke liye larki ke maa se baat karne hoti naa bewakoof ( slapping his forehead in loving way)

Ma: but daadi I wanna marry Nandini....I luv her

And boom....
   ...
  .....

....
  ....

  .  ..

........
...,
.......
.,......

.......

....

...,.
......
.....
....

....
..

.......achaaw Yaar ye lo update 🙈🙈🙈

Ga: manik thje pta hai to Kia keh rha hai.....agar ye Mazak hai to bht ghatiya mazaq hai (voice loud)

Ma: daadi m serious....

Ga: thje phle hi bta dena chaiye tha........tere maa Baba ne tere mangni (engagement) Kar de thi soha SE jab TM dono chote the.......soha ko is baat Ka pta hai(her hands stopped caressing his hands)

Ma: what daadi bachpan ki mangni seriously.....aur soha ko bhi pta (gripping his hair)

Ma: aur daadi agar mein Shaadi na Karo to phir Kia Hoga......(in a conscious way)

Ga: Jo nhi Hona chaiye wo Hoga.......to saro ko naraz Kar de ga (coldly)

Ma: mjhe aur Kisi ki parwah (care) nhi ......mere liye aap important ho .......aap bhi mere se naraz hojao ge (silently praying that she would say no)

Ga: to mere grand daughter se engagement tor de ga aur mein tere se naraz bhi na hn ( removing her hands from his grip)

Ma: app mere se kbhi nhi bolo ge phir (his voice held fear)

Ga: Han Shayad

Manik's dreams shattered at her reply.......she would Never talk to him.....his maa wouldn't talk to him....how could he live without her.......Nandini or daadi .......then he decided to kill his new feelings.....*wese bhi it is only one sided ...Nandini mje piyaar karte ya nhi idk* he thought

Ma: daadi I was in seven jab mom dad ka plane crash hua tha.....mjhe nhi yaad ke maa Baba ke hote hue kesa time tha.......but the fact is ke aap ne mjhe kbhi Kami nhi feel hone de......aap hi mere maa aur aap hi baap Han.......aap ne mere liye itne sacrifices kiye Apne bete(son) ke death ko bhula Kar mere career pe focus Kia.......aaj manik malhotra aap ki waja se hai..........mein aap ke bghar nhi reh skta daadi......mere perfect world aap ke bghar incomplete hai........jahan app ne mere liye itne sacrifices kiye mein aapp ki kushi ke liye soha SE Shaadi ke liye tyaar hn daadi....... trust me mein use bht Kush rkho ga.....aap ko meere waja se kahe sharminda (ashamed) nhi Hona pare ga......soha ya Kisi aur se mere complain nhi mile ge........aap Jo faisla Karo ge mein ankhe bnd Kar ke maan ln ge but PTA hai daadi soha SE Shaadi ke baad ap ka Manu Kush nhi Hoga.......(looking at her with face enriched with emotions...... her palms in his hands)

He was sad over the fact that his love story died on its very first stage........the love story died before it even started flourishing........but he also didn't want to leave his daadi his whole world.........he was hurt......he knew it would take time to bury his newly born feelings......he had to burry everything for his daadi.......he knew daadi wasn't wrong at her place......how could he ask her to take one side....to choose between her grand children.......... he knew it would be a long tiring journey.....the manik malhotra who never believed that one day he would fall in luv ..eventually fell for a girl that too his biggest enemy his jerry 😍.......but as they say

"Love just happens we don't have to do anything"

Yaar m in luv with this manik 😍😍😍so caring so sweet...ready to sacrifice his luv for his mother.......hayeee beta to aisa Hona chaaiye..........daadi plzz say yess 😥😥😥

Guys plzz vote and cmnt Yaar......votes r less than 100 and it's kinda disheartening......Yaar phir Dil bhi nhi Karta likhne kaa......vote Kia Karo cmnt bhi..... motivation dia Karo Yaar likhne ke 😍😍😍

Well here is my interview ....my sweety cutieprincess01 took my interview luv u for this 😍😍😍😍......do read it to know more about me 😉😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 11K 65
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
14.8K 955 13
Another fiction on MANAN. Hope you guys will like it. Story based on common baseline of a movie. But changes will be made accordingly to the charact...
4.7K 511 6
The story shows the life of a celebrity couple who has been in love for a long time. Loving someone is easy so as making promises of togetherness but...
257K 15.1K 28
Speaking of Arranged Marriage people often think it doesn't work! Tons questions obviously arise :- How can two strangers spend their rest of lives...