Proving Her Wrong

By CutiesCupcakes

He's the bad boy She's the good girl with the mind of a three-year-old He smirks She smiles He chuckles She... More

Prologue
Main characters intro
Encountering my Ex's
Freshly Baked Cookies
Prank Wars
Stranger Danger
Up's, Downs and Gravity Falls
Like the wave of an ocean
Bike rides & Wild animals
The Good Girl in Disguise
Love Sick
The Bad Boy and The Eensey Weensey Spider
Distance
The Green Eyed Montser
Girl Talk
Party and Pricks
Played By The Good Girl
Stuck in Jail
Sleeping Beauty & Car Crashes
Our Grey Eyes
The Heart wants what it wants
The Four Musketeers at The Rescue
Double Dates & Ace
She's Bella Wilson
Thunderstorms and Heartbeats
One Kiss is All it takes
Mission Impossible
Threats & Revelations
Hurting & Shadows
Invasion, Stalker & Convos
Friends & Foes
Endings
Truth
Home Sweet Home
An Unexpected Encounter
Twinelicious
Detention & Rooftop
The Man that Once broke My Heart
Team Bella
The Owner of My Heart
The Little Angel & The Protector
Togetherness & Hopes
Oreos & A Sleepless Night
Death & Solace
Buddies & Chances
Game Over
Revelation & Vow
Bella : The Female Wolf
Wrestling & Rose Petals
My Battles
Playing with Water
Confessions & Akward Situations
Woman in Black

Mr. Jerk and I

4.6K 154 55
By CutiesCupcakes

Hi, I'm sorry I know it's been a long time since my last update, but this chapter is the longest so far hopefully you guys like it.

Vote it.

A penny for your thoughts?

Chapter 6

Bella's POV😇

My stomach was killing me and I felt like watching some cute romance movies and crying because there aren't any charming, romantic guys in real life.

So yeah, I was a mess.

I laid down on my bed happy knowing my parents left for a business trip meaning I was home alone.

I couldn't sleep so I decided to do something productive with my precious time. I decided to do what I always do when I feel lonely; I speak with Siri, you know the intelligent voice that guides you on your phone?

Yup, her.

"Hi Siri, how are you?" I asked my intellectual friend.

"Excellent," She said in her robotic voice.

"Sing me a song," I more likely ordered.

"I would rather leave that to the professionals," Siri replied in her monotone voice.

"Please," I begged, pouting my lips for more effect even though she couldn't see me.

"Okay, if you insist."

She sang or rather read: "I could while away the hours, conferring with the flowers, consulting with the rain. And my head I'd be scratching, while my thoughts were busy hatching..."

"I love you, Siri," I said clapping my hands wildly.

"I value you," she said.

"Will you marry me?" I joked around, but forgot that she was a robot and doesn't know what joking around meant.

"Let's just be friends, ok?" she asked.

Did that artificial voice just reject me?

Ouch.

"No marry me," I said with a big goofy smile on my face.

"You should know that you're not the only one who's asked," she replied.

I stared down at my phone and the disbelief was evident on my face. I just got, like my friends would say, 'dissed' by a robotic device.

The audacity of that immortal machine, that wasn't normal.

"For your information, I did not ask you to marry me, I told you to," I grumbled under my breath.

Still unable to digest that I was rejected by Siri.

"Oh my god," I muttered out loud as my already small ego, which was the size of a pea, began to shattered into nothing.

"I would ask that you address your spiritual questions to someone more qualified to comment. Ideally, a human," responded the mechanical object as I wondered about my own sanity and what I was trying to prove by trying to make a conversation with Siri.

I slowly started to heal from my heartbreak and received a text from the girls pretty much ordering me to join the group to facetime.

Facetime with my friends took longer than expected.

Our discussion mostly consisted of me screaming nonsense to the girls as they just laughed at my state, so basically nothing new.

Until the untold subject was mentioned.

Who was that hottie?

At least that's how Numia described him.

So, after storytelling, and a whole lot of squealing and fanning from the girls we finally decided to call it a night or day since it was already five a.m.

My head touched my pillow and I let out a yawn. The comforter covered me while I tightly hugged Mr. Snuggles, my teddy bear. I could never fall asleep without my little friend.

I quickly dozed off with a smile on my face.

***

The sound of glass crashing made me jolt out of my bed. I groaned as I crashed on the floor, I sat up and rubbed my eyes still sleepy.

"Mother?" I called out cautiously. "Father?"

"Anyone?" And the wheels in my brain started to turn as I remembered that I was home alone. I facepalm myself comprehending that I have led, whoever it was at the other end of my room, to the sound of my voice. Soon after as if on cue, I heard heavy footsteps approaching me.

Maybe the burglar was a nice guy and will not hurt me. Who am I kidding? He will probably use me to make human soup.

I let out my cry of despair which consists of me crying with no tears and letting all the evil vibes out.

A friend once told me that I looked constipated whenever I made my hilarious face.
Maybe that will disgust the intruder away?

When I calmed down, I grabbed my pillow as I planned to choke whoever dared to break into my house.

The doorknob slowly twisted-almost painfully like in those horror movies as I slowly awaited my death... I meant to say take on the guy whilst calling him a bad piece of meatloaf.

Yeah.

Oh Lord Jesus I'm so sorry for all my sins please accept me into your kingdom. I prayed and gave a flying kiss to the big guy.

When the door opened I didn't take a chance and lunged at the person, straddling him and started choking the dude with my pillow as I shut my eyes in fear. Hands were wrapped around my waist tickling me and let me tell you, I was very ticklish. Once Acey had started poking me and I had slapped him back in reflex.

Yup that bad.

I wildly started squealing and trashed out of his hold and bumped my head against my desk, hard and the last thing I remembered before giving into the darkness was seeing Derek as he held me in his arms with a concerned expression on his face.

***

I woke up and my head was throbbing, I winced and remembered the event that occurred.

I frown at the thought of Derek being here with me and I was sure that I was hallucinating until I saw someone sitting in my chair looking at me carefully.

Startled I screamed and stood in my bed. Pressing a hand to my rapidly thumping heart. I glared in wrath at him.

"You", I roared as I threw my pillow at Derek who dodged it with ease. Unfortunately for me the look of amusement certainly did not go unnoticed by me. I swear I'm surrounded by idiotic monkeys.

His eyes roamed every inch of my body as I remembered that I was in my pair of shorts and camisole and quickly took the bedsheets to cover myself.

"Pervert," I said as I held the cover and my face heated up in the embarrassment.

"No point in hiding anything now sweetheart," he said chuckling to himself. The cocky jerk was so full of himself.

I never liked wearing revealing attire but I'm used to sleeping in pretty comfortable clothes. I sent him a look of pure hatred as I questioned his presence.

"Did you forget about our date Princess? I'm wounded." He feigned hurt as he dramatically put his hand on his heart.

"How did you even get my address? Are you a psychotic stalker?" I asked eyeing him suspiciously as I got up and now stood on my bed wrapped in my blanket.

"I got my ways," he simply shrugged.

"You know you could have just come in by the front door, like any normal person," I explained slowly.

"Are you kidding me? I rang the bell for at least an hour."

I couldn't help, but smile sheepishly in an apologizing manner. But then I remembered who I was dealing with and just shrugged my shoulder not really caring.

"So, what now?" I asked while running my fingers through my hair.

"We go on our date."

"It's not a date," I denied.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night sweetie." He teased as he left me once again flabbergasted.

Fifteen minutes after taking a warm shower and cleaning myself up, I pick out my favourite pair of skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees and a white crop top. I tied a flannel around my waist and throw a beanie on to finish off my amazing look.

I grinned as I saw myself in the mirror. I didn't dress to impress, but to express.

As I marched down the stairs I saw Mr. Jerk making himself at home. I coughed loudly and he gave me a quick glance.

"Took you long enough."

"Took you long enough," I muttered trying to imitate the annoying being.

"Childish," he said shaking his head.

"Pervert," I retorted.

"Dramatic." As he strode towards me.

"Infuriating," I said not backing up and as we were an inch apart I felt his warm breath on my neck.

"Insane," he whispered in my ear as I felt a tingling sensation through my body.

I gasped at his insult.

"You're the psychotic/stalker. You are so annoying gosh and a complete eyesore why are you so radiant. You dimwit. You green-eyed devil." I huffed out crossing my arms over my chest.

The annoying smirk that was still plastered on his face grew even wider if possible.

"So you find me radiant, huh?"

"Is that the only thing that stood out to you. Really?"

He winked at me and at that moment I felt like stabbing him with my sharpest pencil in his damn eye.

"Figures by the size of your ego." I whispered.

"Take a picture it will last longer." He said as he grabbed my hand pulling me outside my house. I locked the house and my eyes set on our ride.

"That's what we are going on," I asked pointing towards the coolest yet deadliest vehicle ever.

A Motorbike.

"Are you scared? Don't worry you just have to hold me tightly," he said with that infamous smirk of his.

"Scared! Are you kidding me? I always wanted to ride a motorcycle, but Acey banned me." I squealed.

"Why? And since when did you listen to what he said." Giving me an odd look.

"True, " I said ignoring his question and jumped on his bike with no second thoughts.

He looked at me cautiously.

"You getting in sweet cheeks?" I asked as I raised my brow.

He threw me a helmet and sat, the death trap roared out and we set off. My hands flew and held him tightly, but my fingers had their mind of their own as they roamed shamelessly around his hard worked and well-earned body -ahem.

"Enjoying yourself Sweetheart?" I could practically hear the smirk as he spoke.

"As a matter of fact, I am," I stated. I closed my eyes and slowly let go of my death hold on him as I put my hands up in the air and yelled. I felt the excitement running through my body and I've never felt so alive. I put my hands around his neck and stood up like in the movies-always wanted to try that. I squealed loudly and at that moment I felt so happy.

Derek chuckled at my reaction. This was so thrilling.

"Faster, go faster," I ordered him.

I clutched his shirt hard as we flew out and finally much to my dismay, we reached our destination. I giggled and my head felt a little dizzy, but it was so worth it. Derek surprised me by lending me a hand to get out of my new favourite vehicle who I named 'Beauty'.

I looked at where we were headed but the sight in front of me made me catch my breath. A big ice cream shop. I practically drooled as I imagined the ice cream calling my name and licked my lips in anticipation.

I looked at Derek and jumped at him. Squealing loudly as I hugged him. "I knew there was a reason why I knew I should be hanging out with you. Starting now I am honoured to call you my friend." I wiped the nonexistent tears with pride gleaming in my eyes and I sniffed for dramatic effect.

I should totally become an actress *cue the hair flip.

"I thought we were more than that," he said with a twinkle in his eyes.

I ignored his comment and entered the shop. My eyes wandered inspecting the room that gave off a relaxing feel. I walked my way to the cashier to order.

"Hello, what would you like?" Asked the familiar cashier in a fake cheerful tone looking bored. Regina Kingston. She is what you call a man stealing, little piece of ****. I never really hated anyone and no I don't really hate her. Strong dislike is more fitting. She may seem like a good friend, but she can't keep any secret and always opens her big mouth.

"An Oreo ice cream," I said trying to not scratch her face off.

"Will that be all?" She questioned as she wore that sickening smile of hers.

I nodded as I clenched my teeth.

"Already forgot about me, sweetheart? "Came a familiar voice behind me.

"If only I could," I mumbled.

Derek chuckled as he ruffled my hair. I slapped his hand away and tried to fix it back into place, fortunately for me my beanie made sure that my hair was somehow adequate.

"What could I get you, handsome? " asked the cashier batting her lashes.

I gagged as I see her fraternizing with Derek. My nose scrunched up in disgust. Soon enough our order came, thank the lord.

"Here's my number, call me." She flirted almost making me puke.

"I can pay for myself," I muttered frustrated, why, I don't even know.

"No way am I letting you pay. Especially when you're on a date with me," he spoke.

"First of all were not on a date and second of all, I'm paying for myself. " My hands went in my pocket and it was empty.

Only then did it hit me  that I forgot to bring my purse which is probably chilling in my kitchen counter.

I bit the inside of my cheek and looked at Derek embarrassed.

"She's all talk, a fake who's all act, maybe you should ditch her and just come see me,"Regina winked at him

. In that moment, I wanted to pounce that Barbie doll. I'll show her what's fake after that new nose of hers is broken by my fist.

"It's fine, I'll pay" Derek started before I could interrupt he continued. "You could pay me back." He pleaded with his eyes and I gave in.

I abruptly took my ice cream and shot that plastic doll a glare before taking a seat way at the back far from that puppet.

I licked my all-time favourite ice cream and let out a moan. Forgetting about that poisonous cactus/cashier who was throwing daggers at me as I smiled innocently.

Then turning back to the young man who finally made his way as he sat in front of me.

"So, what's up? " I asked unsure what we were supposed to do.

He chuckled shaking his head messing up further his bed hair that quite frankly suited him.

"Oooh I know let's do the question game. Basically, 21 questions and you can ask anything and the person answers honestly. No, but's or if's. You could start. " I went on not leaving space to argue.

"What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?"

"The most embarrassing thing I've ever done! Dude anything, I do is embarrassing, my entire life is an embarrassment."

He chuckle shaking his head.

"Come on I'm sure there's something dumb enough you did. Is it not you who said and I quote 'the person answer honestly no but's or if's'." he finished with a high pitch voice trying to imitate me.

"I do not sound like that." I huffed out and continued taking a break from licking that heavenly thing called ice cream. "Fine it was at a library and I had found a book. It was brand new and I wanted it so bad and I gave in the temptation. Long story short I got caught and I'm banned from the library. That's why the librarian always glares at me and keeps her eyes on me like a hawk. I learned that every library was notified about an seven -year-old theft who stole a book of... of Caillou... Before you start I use to have a massive crush on him I mean his voice so irresistible, he was so cute ..." I ranted on.

A tormenting second passed by and he stared at me dead in the eyes to see if I'm serious and what not. Sensing that I was indeed telling the truth he roared with laughter while vigorously shaking his body and clutching his tummy.

I glared. "I swear to god if someone ever finds out about this you'll be six feet under and I'll make sure your death looks like an accident," I said in a dark voice which made him laugh even harder if possible. He stopped laughing only to catch his breath and resumed again from the beginning.

We gained questioning stares from the customers and I wished that the floor could swallow me all as I lowered myself in my seat embarrassed.

"If peanut butter wasn't called peanut butter, what would it be called?" I rambled hoping that he would have forgotten my rather special moment of weakness.

"Nut butter." Was his famous reply.

" I was about to say there's no right or wrong answer, but after hearing yours I am once again proved wrong." I stared at him blankly.

"That's how I work babe" he winked at me that bastard.

"What's the most imaginative insult you can come up with?"

"I'm actually good at this wait let me see your face that way the words will just flow out of my mouth." I grabbed his Greek god-like face and stared at him.

"You grizzly bear, Pinocchio, you big sack of potato and by that I mean I love potatoes, you not that much. But moving with my colourful insults your the most annoying and inconsiderate bastard. You green eyed Devil. But may God help you out of my wrath. Good luck Grizzly!"

"I don't mind being your grizzly bear if you are my care bear." He replies instantly with a cheeky grin.

That guy never gets it I swear.

"Make me happy and make my wish come true will you." I fluttered my eyelashes.

"Your wish is my command, your highness." He said with a bow making me giggle.

"I want to ride it."

He started to choke on air.

"What," he asked incredulously.

"Let me drive your motorbike?" I asked with a pout giving him my best puppy dog eyes which I was gifted with.

Derek looked at me and that is how ladies and gentlemen the adventure really began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 9.9K 51
Axel Brown was not particularly approachable. With a cold interior and a deadly stare he'd scare those who get to close away. So what was so differen...
2.5M 84.2K 36
Tutoring the Bad Boy. ~~ He smirked. "Whoops! Look who has read 50 Shades of Grey. Trust me getting kinky is almost every guys dream. I knew you had...
154K 3K 60
-/ NOT EDITED \- Octavia Thornton has hated Axel Kingston from the minute he spilt his red jungle juice down her favourite white dress during freshm...
2M 53.4K 62
"Aesira," he drew out. "Damon." I said his name back. "If you wear this again tomorrow I promise you I won't hesitate to rip it off your body," he sa...