The Fuckgirls' Secret

Por athenarowena

Amy and her best friends - Millie and Kate- life revolve around themselves until she met their school's popul... Más

Author's Note
Prologue|
Page|1: 'Tyler the Great'
Page|2: Your hands are wet. Are you nervous?
Page|3: What rumors?
Page|4: I'm so-hik-lu-hik-cky to-hik-have-hik-you-hik-guys..
Page|5: 'Fuck, you're really weird.'
Page|6: Thanks to you, Courtney Richmond.
Page|7: Take it off! Take it off!
Page|8: What party are you talking about?
Page|9: Are you still a virgin?
Page|10: Truth or Dare
Page|11: My favorite spot...
Page|12: I told you. Students here are fucking weird.
Page|13: I'm Brandon
Page|14: This was the first time I ever kissed a guy.
Page|15: "I will wait after three months."
Page|16: Bye, Jake.
Page|17: Making out with Mr. Martin
Page|18: "Oh, sorry. Haven't I told you that this guy is my cousin?"
Page|19: "Girls, we need to go. It's showtime."
Page|20: "Fuck off, Jake."
Page|21: "Okay, I'd never flirted with anyone but you."
Page|22: "Because...I think I like you."
Page|23: "Today is boring."
Page|24: "Choose me, Amy. We're friends."
Page|25: "Ifyou'regonnaaskmetohavedinnerwithyouandyourparentsthissaturdaythenmya
Page|26: I don't know if I should feel butterflies in my tummy right now.
Page|27: He was James?
Page|28: "Will you go on a date with me?"
Page|29: "Lucky guess...I guess?"
Page|30: "Damn, you're gonna get STD!"
Page|31: Your father is my dad's boss.
Page|32: Then I turned away to hug myself and cry.
Page|33: "Hey you, fucking Brandon get your ass here!"
Page|34: "I hate my cousin too."
Page|35: "Just act like you love me, huh."
Page|36: Fucking Alicia
Page|37: "Okay, Amelia, now I'm confused."
Page|38: His gesture is so romantic I could melt
Page|39: Do you still eat Ben & Jerry's?
Page|40: With capital-big-bold letters, YES.
Page|41: Toasted Hotdogs.
Page|42: "Sheila's going to have a party this tuesday? Who's up for it?"
Page|43: "No, he's mine."
Page|44: Like my two-year-old converse
Page|45: Brandon who?
Page|46: Let's get out?
Page|47: Stupid Prom
Page|49: Bye, James.
Page|50: Bye, Jake-for real.
Bonus Chapter|Page|20: Courtney's Pov
Author's Note
Fuckgirl's Secret Sequel?
Note
Thanks!
😘
Page|31: Bonus Chapter
Fuckgirls's Playlist
Oi!
The Good Boy's Revenge
Update!

Page|48: "So eager, Brand!"

53 4 0
Por athenarowena

If I was another person, I would have thought that Jake was shy and nervous when she was with Mia earlier but he said he was just irritated and want to ditch their talking, he was nervous I would get the wrong impression and be mad at him.

And he was right.

So I snatched him from her and he was relieved and somehow nervous-that all my hell would break lose.

"You are bad, Jake. Flirting with someone else when your date is still here. You could've at least let me go home first." I crossed my arms on my chest and he just looked down the floor, ashamed.

"I'm sorry. You know it's rude to just walk away. I was relieved when you showed up and saved me." His eyes crinkled and he held my hands in his as he stare at my face.

"Okay, you're forgiven. Now where's the punch?" I asked him and we went back to our seat.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Oh, yeah...I remember that time when I got to puke my guts out. I'm really happy Sa--I mean my driver's there to help me not to get into the pool," She said, her eyes sparkling with amusement as she reminisced what happened to her after she left the bar, months ago.

"You really did that? That's digusting. I'n never gonna dip in that!" Kate yelled, and I know that she is drunk now as she pointed her finger on the pool in front of us.

Oh, yeah. We are at Courtney's mansion/house because school prom sucked and we decided to just ditch it.

It's cold outside, and the bonfire was lit and we are sitting around it with each blankets over our bodies, and beers in our hands. Courtney is leaning on Oliver's chest. They looked really cute together. Then there's Millie with Jimmy. There is still a little bit of awkwardness between them even though I know that they like each other. Kate is snuggled on Ian's. Well, Jake is beside me. I've never felt this great since Brandon ignored me but I still felt that something is missing. And I don't want to show it to my friends since they're having a good time.

Ian was telling a story when someone's cellphone rang. Everyone stopped as we inspect our phone's.

"Oh, it's mine," Courtney blurted out as she answered her phone. "Yes, I'm here with my friends." She rolled her eyes. I took a sip of beer. Everyone seemed to be listening to her.

"No, you can't come here! You'll ruin the atmosphere. My good aura will vanish! Ugh!" She tapped her leg with her left hand in frustration as she closed her phone.

"What's up?" Oliver asked her, his face worried.

Courtney frowned and said, "Brandon wants to stay the night here." She looked at me with her eyes narrowed.

"What's wrong with that?" Millie added.

"He's bringing Nicole." Courtney answered.

"Oh," was Millie's answer and she also looked at me, expressionless.

Everyone looked at me.

"What?" I asked as I looked at everyone.

"Oh, nothing." Jake said, looking up at the sky.

"I know it's not nothing. Everyone just stop looking at me like that. I don't feel any hatred or whatsoever towards him anymore. Our friendship was completely over and it hurts but I'm fine with that as long as I've got all of you with me. So...please, just srop looking at me like that." I shook my head, trying to clear my mind up. Oh, shit. What did I say?

I felt arms wrapped around my shoulders and I already knew who's warm arms was it. "You have me, even though I'm leaving in a month." I looked up at him and he winked.

"Why do you have to remind me you're leaving!" I punched his chest playfully but he only tightened his embrace on me. So I buried my face in his chest.

And everyone cooed. Wtf?

"Hi!" Someone said softly but loud enough for us to hear, and I turned my head, we all did. It was Nicole. Holding hands with Brandon-who's face held no expression at all, a contrast to Nicole's huge grin.

"Hey!" We all greeted with smiles on our faces.

"Wanna join us?" Jake offered, but much to my dismay, Brandon shook his head.

"Oh why, babe?" Nicole pouted, looking cute for Brandon. She still wire her gown and she really looked like a barbie. The one from fairytopia whatever. And I felt really extremely jealous of her.

Courtney shoots me a knowing glance, rolling her eyes. I just chuckled.

"Let's go," He said, dragging Nicole to wherever. Nicole gave us a small wave with a shrug.

Jake let go of me and put both his hands on his mouth shouting, "So eager, Brand!"

We all chuckled, well mine was totally fake.

Jake didn't wait for his answer and put his arms around then we heard him shout and it echoes around the empty mansion.

"Fuck you, Jake!"

Jake just shook his head and tuck a stray hair behind my ear.

Brandon was gone. Gone, gone, gone with Nicole. Where could they be? Are they inside his bedroom now? I'm going crazy!

I should stop thinking about them. I am going to think they're not here.

I want to run upstairs and bang on each of the doors there so I could stop them-on what they're doing. But I realized I don't or shouldn't care anymore.

So I stayed next to Jake as he engulfed me with his warm hug.

I took a sip of beer and I didn't know that I emptied the whole beer in one go .

"So..." Ian said, trailing off. Completely breaking the deafening silence.

"Let's go swim!" Courtney squealed as she clap both her hands. Kate and Millie agreed. I know they just want me to forget what happened or whatever and I'm glad they're here to ease the tension I had inside my brain-and heart.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Oh, it's so cold!" Kate said after she dived in her blue bikini. After agreeing that we should swim, we, girls, went to change into bikinis in the bathroom downstairs. Courtney let us borrowed her unused brand new stuffs again. Thank god she had a lot of options.

The guys are already on the pool making sloppy splashes, and huge waves as they play something with a beach ball.

Ian shouted something as his eyes raked on Kate.

All the girls went on the pool and I just sat on the edge, dipping my feet while my hands gripped another bottle of freshly-opened beer.

I took a sip. Then, another sip.

"Hey! Amy! Come over here!" Jake shouted, and I can see everyone was having fun.

I shook my head and took a sip. "Tooo c-cold." Oh, shit. I can hear my own voice slur. Jake pouted and he was so cute.

They are playing dodgeball in the water and after minutes they decided to get out and go back to the bonfire to keep warm. When I emptied the beer, I put it back beside me. When someone touched my foot and drag me to the water. I felt the water filled my nose and I recovered when I reached the top again. It wasn't that freezing as I thought. Or maybe the beer just made my body super warm. Yeah, it has that effect on me.

I brush both my hands on my head. Everyone laughed at me. I looked at them and someone's missing.

"Oh, you're so dead Jake!" I shouted in anger.

He is still underwater. I wondered how he do that. And when he showed up infront of me, metres away, I splashed him the water. He was chuckling as he covered his face with his hands.

"Stop that!" He said, laughing.

"Funny, I just can't seem to stop," I said, my voice in monotone.

"Well, what I'm gonna do next will make you stop." He stepped forward and I keep pushing the water to him and splashing him until he reached me and he cupped my cheeks with both hands, then he kissed me.

His lips are warm, soft and wet and it felt very comforting, so I grabbed his head pulling him closer. The kiss got deeper and more rough and I felt his other hand behind my lower back, running up and down my spine. It sent shivers to my whole body.

"Uhm, guys, I don't wanna ruin your moment, but the room's just upstairs, incase you wanna...you know." Courtney's voice echoed everywhere.

Everyone chuckled in response. We both looked at Courtney. Oh, shit. I totally forgot about our friends. Did they see us? It's so embarrassing.

"So eager, Jake!" A cold-baritone voice said, followed by a clapping of a hand. We both turned to the direction of the voice. It was Brandon. He saw me and Jake kissing. He was at the balcony at the second floor, that overlooked the garden and the pool. He was wearing nothing but sweatpants. And I wondered if Nicole was already sleeping and if they were done doing what could they have been doing. My stomach spins at the thought and I want to puke.

I pulled away from Jake. Missing his warmth. Jake gave him the middle finger and they just laughed at each other. I went up from the pool with Jake trailing behind me. I am aware of his eyes on me from up there as I walked back to the bonfire where my friends were seated.

Jake and I sat side by side, he grabbed a towel from behind him and he dried my hair with it. I was startled by his gesture but appreciated it and he pulled a blanket and wrapped it around our body. I felt comfort and I leaned on him while my friends continued talking.

My eyes automatically found its way to the balcony where he stood. And I flinched when I saw him there, elbows leaning on the railings, his blue eyes staring at me.

_

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

41 0 41
In the stirring narrative of "Brokenly Together," Madelyn Campbell and Loren Kensington found solace in each other's company four years ago, amid the...
284K 7.8K 34
••• This is a story about a girl. A girl who lied all too well. One who was bored, pretty, and sad. A girl who mastered the art of pretending. Pr...
64.4K 2.4K 78
When college student Brandy Bright's charming, but toxic best friend, Benji, asks her to move in with him, she has to decide if making a move on her...
351K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...