Playing Games with Violet Ash...

By beyondlocks

Austin Portwalt Crazy ambitious billionare who loves making big deals. He loves money and wants more than wha... More

A/N
Chapter 1 - Fool
Chapter 2 - Move
Chapter 3 - Use Her and Throw Her
Chapter 4 - Weird Changes
Chapter 5 - Suspicious
Chapter 6 - You're Special
Chapter 7 - Playing Games
Chapter 8 - Girlfriend
Chapter 9 - Game
Chapter 10 - I Like You
Chapter 11 - Sick
Chapter 12 - Deserve Better
Chapter 13 - The Tension
Chapter 14 - Change and Back again
Chapter 15 - Apologize
Chapter 16 - Push and Pull
Chapter 17 - Continue..
Chapter 18 - Painful
Chapter 19 - Weird
Chapter 20 - The Pain..
Chapter 22 - Can't Cope Up
Chapter 23 - Except her..
Chapter 24 - Unbelievable
Chapter 25 - Too Late
Chapter 26 - I Promise
Chapter 27 - Test
Chapter 28 - Torture
Chapter 29 - Coupon
Chapter 30 - Games
Epilogue
Austin Portwalt - Violet Ashlock

Chapter 21 - Journey

36K 1.7K 90
By beyondlocks

Austin Portwalt

I opened the door of my apartment and walked inside. I saw Violet standing in front of the fridge smiling at me.

"Hey." She said and I found myself smiling widely. I walked towards her and crashed my lips to hers right away. Gosh.. I've wanted this so much.

"You must be hungry.. I bought us dinner." She said and I looked at her from head to toe. She looked so beautiful.

"You look beautiful but what's today occasion?" I asked and she took my hand pulling me towards the dining table.

"It's 4 days to our wedding, I just want to celebrate it with you before we jump into the hectic crazy activity." She said smiling at me. I nodded and chuckled.

"I like that idea." I said and we started to eat and talked. I started to tell her about today's work and I'm just so happy to spend time with her like this. It's a simple things but.. I just love it. I felt happy and I just can't stop smiling.

"Austin.." She called me and I looked up to her raising my eyebrows.

"Hmm?"

"My mom told me that 2 days before the wedding we can't see each other because it will be a bad luck. You'll be okay right?" She asked in a really careful tone.

"2 days not seeing you? I won't be okay." I said and that came out from my mouth naturally.

"Hey.. I just want to listen to my mom." She said and I saw a hint of carefulness in her tone. Is she afraid that I will be mad or something? I was just joking.. of course I will let her.

"I'll be okay.. it's just 2 days besides you'll be mine forever. I'll be okay.. I think." I said and that wasn't a lie.

"Thankyou for understanding.." She smiled and I felt relieve to see her smile.

"Anything for you.. Violet."

"I love you.. Austin Portwalt." She suddenly said and that made my heart so happy.

"I love you too, Violet." I said and continued to eat. She started to tell about her work today too. After we finished the dinner, I helped her to put all the dishes into the sink.

"Can we do it later?" I asked as I backhugged her. She shook her head and turned on the water.

"No, Austin. We have to do it know.. I hate seeing unwashed dishes." She said and I chuckled.

"Well.. future wife.. I'll note that." I said and kissed her cheek.

"Let me help you.." I said and she moved a little bit giving me space. Suddenly she splashed some water to me, I turned to her disbelief.

"It was an accident.. I swear." Her eyes widen when she saw my suit are all wet. I looked at her coldly and splashed some water towards her too.

"Austin!" She turned the water bigger and sprayed me. I laughed.

"You.. You did that on purpose right?"

"Oopss." She said and she splashed more water towards me. She giggled and I splashed her too.

"Uh! Now we have to clean the floor and the kitchen too." She pouted looking at the floor and she looked so cute. I crashed my lips to her and cupped her face. I pinned her against the counter and suddenly.. she sprayed water again. She pushed me and ran away.

"Come here you!" I said and ran towards her. She giggled and sticked her tongue to me. She ran towards the kitchen again and when I ran towards her.. I slipped because the floor was slippery. I groaned in pain and Violet laughed on the other side of the room.

"That really hurts." I said pretending.

"Oh come on big boy.. get up."

"It really hurts." I pretended.

"I know you're pretending.." She said.

"Violet help.. I think I cracked my back." I said and she ran to me. Her face paled when she kneeled beside me checking on my back. I smiled secretly and pulled her into my arms.

"See! You lied!" She hissed and I hugged her tightly.

"Get off me, you liar!" She said pushing me away and I chuckled. I switched our position and now she's the one who is laying on the floor. I smiled looking at her and caressed her cheek. I leaned towards her and kissed her. She circled her arms around mine and cupped my face. I pulled her up to my lap and we kised until we're out of breath.

We looked at each other's eyes and I caressed her cheek.

"I love you.. Violet." I said and she smiled. She suddenly sneezed and I laughed.

"You need a warm bath.." I said picking her up and she circled her legs around my hips and circled her arms around my neck.

"Austin! I'm slipping.. hold me!" I laughed my heart out because she's so cute. I held her tightly again and brought her to my room. I put her down in front of my bathroom.

"Do you want me to join you?" I asked and she glared at me.

"No.."

"Let's do it-" She walked into the bathroom and locked it right away. I chuckled and threw myself to my bed. I inhaled her scent and I just love it. I hugged her pillow tightly and smiled widely. I got up and walked to balcony. I looked at the view and inhaled the fresh air.

I felt happy.. it's been a long time since I really feel genuinely happy. Well I guess.. I will have this moments everyday after I get married. I can't wait to have this life journey with Violet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 106K 99
"LEAVE MY FUCKING HOUSE." Benjamin came in shouting. "Babe, what's wrong." I asked but he just started laughing, I would always joke about saying bab...
1.7K 3 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
588K 20.5K 54
"My life is messed up." He muttered. "Good. That way we can fix each other. " Georgia is a 23 years old, curvy Nigerian who moves with her family to...
678K 19.2K 57
Zaiden was always the people pleaser, and why wouldn't he be? he was raised that way, growing up to be a whole ass mafia leader and seen what wicked...