Chapter 27 - Test

Violet Ashlock

I opend my eyes slowly and turned around to see that I'm in my room. I sat up and looked around my room to see everything is clean. Marcus must have clean it.. gosh I owe that boy big time. I walked to the bathroom and washed myself up.

I walked out from the bathroom with my tanktop and shorts on. I dried my hair and decided to make something because I'm damn hungry. I walked out from my room and saw Austin sitting on the sofa scrolling through his phone. My eyes widen and my body froze in place.

"Hey." He called and I pinched myself hoping that this is just a dream but the truth it's not.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I bursted angrily and looked at him coldly.

"I.. I'm.. uhm.." He looked at me but suttered to answer my question. I walked into the room and grabbed my phone. I dialed Marcus's number.

"WHY DID YOU BRING HIM IN?" I bursted angrily at Marcus.

"You know why.. Violet."

"Marcus! Argh! I hate you!" I hissed and he chuckled.

"You guys need to talk.. and you're welcome." He ended the call after that. I threw my phone to my bed and cursed him. I walked out again and decided to ignore Austin's presence.

"Violet." He called and I walked to the kitchen opening my fridge. I took two can of beers and walked towards the sofa. I put one in front of Austin and opened mine. I sat across him and looked at him coldly and ready to kill.

"So Austin.. I see my boyfriend let yo-"

"He's not your boyfriend."

"We're getting marr-" I said in a duh tone and showed him the ring.

"You love me." He cut me.

"Funny.. Austin. You and I both know that all of this only a ga-"

"I fucking love you and I will do anything to prove that for you." He said and I drank all my beer

"I don't want to see you, Austin. So just go-"

"4 months is enough to be apart from each other, Violet. You and I both were a fucking wreck. We both not functioning because we both hurted each other. I'm sorry for everything that I did in the past, I admitted it. My first intention was to be a workaholic to distract myself from Rose. I was-"

"Stop! I don't want to hear it!" Tears started to come out from my eyes and I looked away.

"That was my first intention, Violet. I'm sorry but now I can't let you go again. I will never ever let you go again. I love you and not seeing you killed me."

"Lies.. lies and lies!" I hissed and gulped painfully.

"Violet.."

"Don't call my name! You don't deserve it!" I said coldly and suddenly I felt he sit beside me. He held my hand and when I tried to pull it from him.. he gripped it tighter.

"Violet, I'm sorry." I pushed him and moved to the edge of the sofa and turned my body to him.

"No! I don't want to see you again!"

"You know.. I should be mad to for leaving me wifeless on the altar." He said as he looked at me seriously.

"You deserve it!" I bursted angrily.

"Violet.. You freaking left me in our own wedding!"

"How can I marry someone that doesn't love me?" I hissed coldly and got up from my seat.

"I love you! I fucking love you!"

"Every words that came out from your mouth.. are all bullshit!" I hissed and walked towards my room to lock myself. He caught my arm preventing me to go in.

"Let's talk okay? As an adult.."

"No.. Just go away. I don't want to see you!" I pushed him away and he pinned me to the wall. He looked straight to my eyes and he pulled me into a hug.

I tried to push him but he hugged me tighter. I miss this so much and I found myself stop pushing him and cried. He patted my back and stroked my hair. I miss this so much.. 4 months had been really tough.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry." He said and I tried to push him again.

"Violet.. I'm sorry. I won't leave you again. I'm sorry." He hugged me tighter completely locking my body with his.

"I won't hurt you again, I promise with all my life. I promise." He said and that made me cry harder.

"I'm sorry baby.. I'm sorry. I won't do that again. I love you."

"Bullshit!" I hissed coldly.

"I'll prove it to you.. I promise." He said again. He calmed me down and I slowly stopped crying. I looked up to him and we both looked at each other. He leaned to kiss me but I pushed him away.

"Learn to control yourself!" I hissed.

"Sorry."

"You said you'll do anyhing.. am I right?"

"I will do anything.. I promise." He said looking at me seriously.

"You won't take that words back right?" I looked at him evily and he looked at me nervously.

"I won't listen to you if you ask me to get lost or leaving you.." He said and I smirked.

"Let's start over but you can't touch me for 3 months." I said and his eyes widen.

"Can't touch you?"

"No touching, no kissing, no hugging, nothing.. no skinship at all."

"You know that's going to torture me." He said and I gestured him to go out.

"Violet.. can you-"

"Feel free to go and fuck other girls." I said and walked towards my room.

"Okay fine! Okay fine! Fine!" He said and I smirked.

"Good.. then feel free to go back to your apartment."

"What? Now? No! Wait! I mean.. Violet.." I'm going to torture you and I will test you.. Austin Portwalt.