All My Fault... (BxB)

By Ruby_Gloom

“Hey faggot!” I winced at the sound of the one and only star quarter back. He wasn't wrong, I was gay, but th... More

All My Fault... (BxB)
Untouchable
Chicks Are Crazy
Torn in two
Stolen Kisses
I'll Fight For Your Heart Seth Brogan
The Plan
Meeting The Burtons
Let's start over...
Ian to the rescue!
Teaser of what's to come! (Not a full chapter)
Forever And Ever And Then Some
Almost There
Epilogue

The Dark and Twisted Noah Sun...

9.5K 313 125
By Ruby_Gloom

Okay, so NOONE THOUGHT TO TELL ME THEIR OPPINION, so I decided I would just decide for you, meanie poo heads not telling me what the EEF they want (wanders off to pout) ENJOY!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

WARNING!!!! Star squiggle still in affect. Skip until you see them, it starts at the beginning and doesn't end until it's Nora's point of view.

For those of you not wanting to read the dirty parts, pretty much it's just Noah drilling in to Seth's mind that he's unlovable, that Ian is only toying with him and that if Seth continues to talk to him that he's going to hurt Ian likes he's hurting Seth.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

{Seth, later that night}

I gagged on Noah's dick as he rammed it roughly down my throat, continuing what he had started the night before. Noah gave the tight rope around my neck a hefty tug, pulling himself out of my mouth and making me stand in front of him, nude, tied and humiliated then brought my ear back to his mouth. He bit it viciously, hard enough for it to bleed and offered a sinister chuckle. “Your other lover was looking for you today.” I stiffened more and that wasn't what Noah wanted me to do, he reached down and grabbed my half-hard manhood (pain actually does stiffen them a little) and twisted it cruelly but not hard enough to permanently damage it. “Don't you dare think about him when I fuck you!” he hissed.

“I'm sorry, Noah, I'm sorry, I swear I wasn't!” I sobbed, but I was lying, all I thought about when Noah abused me was Ian.

Ian busting down the door and saving me from the monster.

Ian telling me he loved me.

Ian having Noah locked up where someone would undoubtedly return the torture he had given me.

I wished I had given him my innocence like Noah accused me of doing, then Noah raping me wouldn't be my first time, but kind, passionate, loving and fiery Ian hovering above me, nervously whispering his questions; if I was okay and if I was ready, then he would ease his larger cock in to my body, wiping away my tears of pain and waiting until I was ready to continue, being gentle until I begged him to be rougher.

It wouldn't be like this with Ian...but something in me told me that the gags and restrains would be okay if it were with Ian.

Because with him it would be exotic and erotic instead of terrifying and painful. Ian would tie me up to be teasing, so that he could pleasure me, not hurt me. Ian would only gag me so we wouldn't get the cops called on us with my ecstatic screaming. If it were Ian with me now instead of Noah I would be screaming at him to keep going not for him to stop.

“He doesn't love you.” Noah growled as he rammed four fingers into my entrance that was already soaked in blood from the billy club he had used on me before throwing me to my knees in front of him, demanding I take him in my mouth. “No one loves you.” his entire hand entered me and I screamed so loud that had anyone been home they would've woken up—as it was Noah had sent them to Disney Land for the long weekend. “SHUT UP!” He bellowed, using his free hand to whip my chest with a sharp thin chain that had no doubt been filed in to something sharp and deadly. I let out whimpering sobs biting back the name on the tip of my tongue. “How could he love something as torn up as you? Even if you get him now you're messy, used up by me.” he ripped his fist out to my relief only to tense up in pain once more as he threw me on all fours, coming up behind me and replaced it with himself, driving in to me hard. Noah tightened the rope around my neck, choking me—he liked choking me. “Skank!” he growled quietly. I gagged from the rope around my neck and Noah added fingers into my entrance along with his punishing manhood. “I want this thing useless when I leave you! I don't want anyone else getting pleasure from loving you!” Oh God....it hurt so bad! He went until he couldn't anymore, but instead of leaving like he had last time he took another deep swig of the alcohol my father had left behind, drinking the last of it, breaking off half the neck of it then slammed that in to me.

“IAN!” I screamed, unable to hold it in anymore. “Oh, God, Ian, save me!” Noah let out an enraged roar and kicked the thick bottle hanging out from where he had rammed it—thankfully dislodging the horrid thing.

“I knew it! He doesn't even fucking like you, he's just toying with your mind! A new way to torture you! I knew you thought of him when we made love!” I was sick of it by now, even a push over can be pushed too damn far.

“Made love? MADE LOVE?! HOW ABOUT SEXUAL ABUSE?! TORTURE?! RAPE?!” I roared, trying and failing to stand, but I did get myself sitting up. He kicked me in the face, sending me careening back to the floor face down.

“Let's give you a little more incentive to keep you going 'til I'm done with you then,” he hissed, deadly serious and more than a little demented, “If you tell anyone, or even think about him again, it won't be you I'm doing this to...it'll be him, and he won't have the benefit of walking away from it.” My heart stuttered to a stop.... “Not so fucking chatty now, are you?” he chortled.

He's lost it...he's really fucking lost his mind...

“No.” I whispered, fearing that any louder and he'd go find Ian, the boy I really loved and do this to him... then kill him.

Good, now be a good boyfriend and stay there, all this violence is killing my buzz, so I'm gonna go get something to drink.” I just nodded, hoping he would drink himself to sleep. His phone started buzzing then, making me jump. “Keep your damn mouth shut!” he growled before his whole body transformed in to the old Noah, sweet, quiet Noah. “Hey, sis.” He murmured, smiling. “Nah, I'm with Seth.” he breathed my name, as if he loved me, it made my skin crawl. “Yeah, I'm staying the night here, probably the whole weekend....no, he's in the shower....yeah, I'll tell him to call you tomorrow....okay....love you too, Nina, tell Nora I love her...okay....okay...I'll tell him...okay, love you too, bye!” As soon as the phone shut, the monster was back from hell, he sneered then laughed at my fearful gaze. “Nina says to have fun, and I think that's just what I'm gonna do with you. Let's have fun, Seth...” He said, getting a tight grasp on the rope and bring my face closer to his genitals and picking the billy club back up. I didn't fight it, knowing that if I did, it would make him turn his evil sights on Ian.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

{Noah *feel free to 'boo'*}

I pulled myself from Seth for what must have been the fifteenth time tonight alone, it was Sunday and tomorrow I was making him go back to school to torture him and Ian both so I had to stop earlier than I normally would have. I had always known about my dark side, in fact, before Ian started going after Seth in a romantic way, I had always been disgusted by it and frightened of it, but ever sense he walk in on me and Seth in the music room it got harder and harder to keep a leash on him. I had come over the other night to apologize to Seth for my behavior but when I got here he was gone, I checked the whole house but there was no sign of him, the booze though, they were beckoning me. The more I drank the more I knew that Seth liked Ian, liked him enough to leave me, and that didn't sit very well with my drunken inner demon, goading me, telling me that he was just white trash and nobody left Noah Sun. I thought that when I woke back up, I thought I would be disgusted with myself, but I wanted more, wanted to explore just how evil my darkness was. Judging by Seth's near comatose demeanor, it was darker than I had ever thought. He just lay there, staring off in to space, like all the lights were on, but Seth wasn't home.

“You're thinking of him, aren't you?” I hissed, I didn't care if he was or not, in fact, I wanted him to. I wanted him to think of Ian and suffer, I loved the fear I induced with those simple words. That's what he gets for thinking about leaving Noah Sun.

He jumped in to action, like he had when I'd branded him the night before, “No, Noah, no I swear!” my hand gripped his inner thigh where the ornate family seal and “Noah Sun” in beautiful curling letters was burned in to his tender flesh. I put it there so that ever step he took, he'd know who he belonged to.

“Because if you were...” I trailed off, knowing he understood. “You're going to school tomorrow, and spending the night at my house afterward. Go to sleep, I'll wake you in the morning.”

His lip quivered and he bit it, I knew it was because my hand was still tightly pressed to his burn, that added to the countless cuts and bruises littering his pretty white skin. “Goodnight, then.” he whispered.

“Goodnight...?” I trailed off, I just needed to degrade him more, to make him understand that I was not a man to be tampered with.

“Goodnight m-aster.” his voice broke, halfway through the title but I let it slide. “M-master?” he asked as I got up to leave him, broken and bleeding in the center of the basement.

“What?” I snarled, knowing what he was going to ask.

“If Ian tries to talk to me...?” he trailed off.

“Hit him.”

“Hit...Ian?” The pain in his voice was just delicious.

“Hit him, kick him every time he tries to talk to you, but don't speak. One word to him and it'll be him tied and broken in your basement.” he nodded, eyes wide with fear and pain. Please sneak and talk to him, I begged mentally as I climbed the stairs, flicking off the light and making my way to Seth's bed. I want so bad to torture Ian—he was the one I had a real problem with. He was the one that took—or tried to take—what was rightfully mine.

I climbed into Seth's bed with a happy sigh and day dreamed about the look on Ian's face every time Seth hit him tomorrow, easing in to a gentle sleep.

{Seth}

I limped in to school, jumping at every sound, every time someone came within a foot of me, when Nora tackled me from behind with a hug I screamed bloody murder. “Whoa! What happened to you?” she asked, sounding truly worried for me when my shirt slid a little and revealed a bruise on my shoulder to match my black eye.

“I fell.” I whispered, pulling my shirt back up to cover it, looking away guiltily. I had never been a good liar.

“Oooookaaaaaay....” Nina drawled, stepping out from behind Nora. “Now try again without lying.”

“Really, guys, I fell down the stairs.” I whispered, looking anywhere but them.

“Why are you lying? IF someone was beating up on you, you know you can tell us and whoever it is will burn in hell for all eternity after we get done returning the favor.” Nora said angrily. If only she knew about Noah's dark side, but if she was even asking it meant she didn't know.

“It's true.” Noah said, coming up behind me and squeezing the bruised shoulder his sister had seen . “He's just embarrassed about what made him fall.” he chuckled, all sweet and shy. It made my blood run cold.

“And what would that be, exactly?” Nina drawled skeptically.

“He was chasing me to his bedroom.” Noah whispered, so that the students milling around wouldn't over hear. More like running from him, away from the bedroom. Then pushed down the stairs.

They bought it hook, line and sinker. “Oh.” Nina giggled.

“Didn't know you were so freaky Noah!” They teased. He threw his head back and laughed, if only they knew just how 'freaky' their brother was.

“Seth!” My heart stopped and as if everything slowed down, every second turned to thirty, I turned to see Ian, beautiful, sweet Ian running towards me. Noah gave another squeeze and I ran, ran away from Ian. There was no way I could not talk to him, no way that I could hit him when he got close enough, so I ran, praying that Noah would accept it. “Seth, WAIT!” Ian cried, mere feet behind me, I chanced a glance over my shoulder to see Ian looking confused and Noah looking victorious. “SETH!” Ian bellowed. It hurt, it hurt so bad, that pain in his voice. His large warm hand enclosed over my shoulder, making me cry out in pain. If the running hadn't been enough the last bit of pain sent me over the edge. I turned and decked the love of my life. “Seth, what did I do?” he begged, all I could do was cry and shake my head, begging him not to talk with my eyes. I kicked him in the knee, trying not to hurt him too bad. He grunted in pain and went to hug me again, but I flailed, getting him in the stomach. “Why are you covered in bruises? God, why are you crying?” Never once did he ask why I was hitting him. “Seth, honey, please talk to me!” I let out a ragged sob and squeezed my legs together to feel the brand bleeding, letting it remind me what would happen if I spoke even one word to him and feeling my resolve weaken I kicked him in the one place I was praying would make him leave me alone for his own good, feeling Noah's demonic gaze on my pained face. I drew back my foot and kicked him in the bag with half my strength. Ian released me and I ran for it, straight to the boys bathroom, locking the door behind me. Today was going to be a really long assed day.

{Ian}

I clutched the front of my pants, loosening my grip on Seth's shirt and he streaked down the hallway towards the boys bathroom, me limping behind him, hot on his trail, but just as I reached him he slammed the door shut and I heard the lock slide into place with a very final click. Something was wrong, he ignored my calls all weekend and then when he shows up to school he's got a black eye, is limping and I could've sworn when I grabbed his short I could see barely healed cuts, black bruised and even a few cigarette burns on his back. “What the hell?” I growled. Why was he hitting me? Noah walked by, chuckling as he passed, his sisters nowhere in sight.

“Looks like Seth's decided against you, Ian...say, by the look on your face, I'd say you saw my little art projects...on his back? Tell me were they a little too Spartan? Should I add on to it?” I roared and slammed him against the door, where my very scared love was hiding. “Tell me, Ian, how did it feel to watch him run from you?” he asked, the evil glint lighting his eyes. By now, we'd drawn a crowd, but I didn't care.

“I'm going to break you into a million tiny pieces rich boy then bathe in your blood!” I hissed.

“Only if I don't do it to Seth first!” he replied.

“Don't you dare hurt him!” my voice quivered, I wished for the thousandth time in the last five minutes that I had followed my gut and gone straight to Seth's house and beat down his door.

“If you want me to quit hurting him, you're going to have to take his place!” Noah hissed. “I'm a growing boy, Ian, I have needs...” my stomach slid sideways and I got light headed as I thought back to the way Seth was limping, the teeth marks on the belt... I took a shaky breath and flicked the record button on my phone.

“Y-you forced him to...” I choked. “You're a monster!”

“He calls me 'master'.” oh how badly I wanted to wipe the floor with that smirk.

“Do your sisters know about this?” I asked,

“About what?” Noah asked, I hoped that the recorder could clearly pick up the softly spoken words.

“That you beat and raped their friend, Seth Brogan?” I pressed.

“No, they have no idea.” he bragged.

“How badly...? What was the worst thing you did to him?”

“Morbid curiosity?” he questioned in return.

“Something to that effect, yeah.”

“It's a tie between telling him how much of a worthless whore he is, branding him, or the broken bottle I shoved in him...that was what finally broke him. He was screaming for you to save him, Ian...and he paid dearly, for daring to call for you during our time together.” bile rose in my throat, but I swallowed it down, needing to get it on tape so that even the worlds best lawyer could get his ass out of this.

“How long?”

“Sense he went to your house and was gone for six hours. That was the first time I ever hit Seth. I couldn't believe how good it felt.”

“Are you planning on killing him?”

“No, but I do plan on killing you. If he tries to stop me, I guess I'll have no choice but to kill him too, and anyone that gets in my way.”

“You'll never get the chance.” I hiss, smirking as I pushed off of him. “Seth!” I called, loudly, this wasn't going to stay hidden, not now that I had proof, hopefully anyway. “I haven't stopped fighting!” I yelled, knowing that he would understand what I was telling him, then went to the gyms storage closet, knowing it was the quietest place in the school, then pressed play on my recorder.

“Y-you forced him to...” I heard my own voice choke out. “You're a monster!”

“He calls me 'master'.” it was grainy, but you could clearly understand what he had said.

“Do your sisters know about this?”

“About what?” Noah asked, you could hear his smile in the softly spoken words.

“That you beat and raped their friend, Seth Brogan?” my heart skipped a beat as his own damning words caressed my ears for the second time.

“No, they have no idea.” my heart jumped, I could save him. It may be late, but I could still save him. The rest of the conversation was clear as a bell. I came out of the closet (ha ha!) and ran to the parking lot, driving straight to the police station.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 396 49
We were watching TV, my father and I, waiting for my mother to come down. We were going to go somewhere for my birthday but it was a surprise. I was...
6.8K 371 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...
Mine By Kate

Romance

279K 7.1K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
21.3K 552 44
Hope you enjoy my story, please don't copy this. I've worked so hard writing/ planning this. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY, IT FUCKING TERRIBLE I PLAN ON R...