Almost There

WARNING! There will be adult material in the following chapter, in fact, that's pretty much all it is, after this there will be an epilogue and it'll be the end of AMF, *tear* I can't believe it's nearly over!!!! But, lucky for you guys there's still much to be told locked away in my mind, including Will's story...Will? Ian's best friend??? And Nico, can't forget that sexy mother—anyway! As I was saying, you'll still hear tidbits about Ian and Seth now and again in other stories, also, I've got a new BxB going on called Beautiful Misery it's a paranormal romance involving all kinds of my favorite supernatural beings, wanna know more? READ IT! Now, please, enjoy Ian and Seth's love scene.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Seth:

My hands were shaking and palms were sweating as we finally pulled up to Ian's house. He had gleefully banned both his parents and all six of his sisters so it was all ours for the rest of the weekend. I had told him on my second day in the hospital that I wanted him to make love to me the right way, that it was the only way I would fully get over Noah's abuse and he had readily agreed, but now, the day had arrived. “Seth...?” Ian began, taking my hand as we simply sat in the car looking at his house. “We don't have to do this, we can just sit and watch movies, maybe go out on a date or two, but we don't have to do this if you're not ready.”

“I'll be fine once we start.” I smiled at him, squeezing his hand tighter so he wouldn't notice the shaking. He looked me over then shrugged, getting out of the car then coming around to get me out.

“You know...” he began with a coy smile, “It's not like we're going in there and then I slam you against the wall, kiss you senseless and immediately getting it on.”

“It's not?”

Ian laughed, turning me around on the porch and kissing me sweetly, “I'm a little more romantic than that, give me SOME credit!” I blushed bright red and allowed him to pull me into the house. The table was made to perfection with two long candles burning softly, the light overhead dimmed to be romantic but not so dark that I wouldn't be able to see my food. Ian grabbed a small remote off the table and clicked it and 'Kiss Me' by New Found Glory began to play softly. Tears welled in my eyes and I nearly crushed Ian in a hug.

“You are the most romantic, loving, thoughtful and perfect boyfriend in the whole world, no one could ever compare to you Ian Burton.” Ian kissed the top of my head and wrapped me in a gentle hug. This should've been how my first time began, this should've been the man that I got to give myself to.

“Funny...I was just thinking the same thing.” I leaned up and kissed him passionately, wrapping my arms tighter around his neck and burying my fingers in his hair, whimpering when he held my waist tighter, threading his fingers through my own hair and tugging lightly and I felt his excitement pressing against my lower belly right above my own bulge. I got hotter and raised myself to my tippy toes, rubbing our erections against one another. Ian whimpered and grabbed my hip pressing us even harder together before trailing his hand down and grabbing the back of my thigh, yanking it upward until my leg was curled around his waist. “Oh, my god, Seth!” he panted, his head falling back as sucked and nibbled on his neck, swaying my hips ever so slightly. “Tease!” He groaned. I smirked into his soft spot.

“A tease, am I?” I chuckled, coyly, gently running my tongue over the hickey Ian was now sporting loosening my grip only to thrust my hips and rub us together roughly then begin to pull back, but Ian wasn't having it, gathering me up and, ironically, slamming me against the wall, devouring my mouth, letting out primal growls and dry humping the hell out of me.

I though I was going to die at the hotness of him ripping my shirt in two right down the middle right before he captured one of my nipples in his mouth, sucking and biting while playing with the other one. I screamed in pleasure, bring my other leg up so that they were both wound tightly around his waist, riding him for all I was worth, gasping, sputtering and moaning his name over and over. “IAN!” I cried.

“S-Seth I can't wait, I have to have you now.” he moaned, rubbing small heated circles over my exposed hips.

“Oh, dear god, please do!” I sobbed happily.

He held me tighter and bound up the stairs, occasionally slamming me against the walls and kissing me senseless, a sexual fog enveloping us. At the top of the stairs we toppled to the floor, Ian on top of me, kissing my neck as his fumbling fingers undid my belt and yanked my pants and boxers away. He pulled up a little to look down at my dick, making me blush like crazy. Instead of scaring him straight, every pun intended, he smiled and ruefully shook his head. “How in the hell do you squeeze this into skinny jeans?” he joked, taking me in his hand.

“Oh, my god, Ian!” I cried, my nails digging into his back as he massaged me, licking and sucking on my nipples again. I wreathed against him as he got rougher, started kissing lower.

“Seth,” he panted, making his way back up from my hip bones, “Seth love, just as a warning, I'm going to go down on you now.” he gave a wicked grin as realization dawned on me then swooped down, slamming my cock down his throat. I screamed wordlessly, arching my back.

“Oh, god, Ian! Ian!” my fingers wound in his hair as he licked up one side and down the other, then took me into his mouth from tip to base all at once, I had never felt anything so warm and delicious in my life, my toes curled and something stirred in the pit of my belly, something wondrous and new. He sucked hard on the tip and I felt it rising. “Ian, Ian I think I'm gonna...!” Ian sat up and held the tip.

“Not yet, love, please, I want to come together...the first time at least.” the tide died down to a manageable point and I smiled at him wickedly, rolling him on to his back.

“Your turn!” I purred, licking my way around his torso until he was begging for it, I licked the base first, then the sack, that one was new to him, making him buck up and cuss colorfully. Noah had schooled me pretty good for this one, I knew how to make him see stars in the middle of the day in this area and I used every single trick, right until I was bobbing my head with him completely down my throat did he start urgently tapping on my shoulder. I pulled away and clamped the top of his dick as he had mine, waiting until he was shaking before I let go. “Take me, Ian, dear, god I can't wait anymore!” he jumped up, throwing me over his shoulder and racing to the bedroom.

My back hit the bed and we were once more a tangle of limbs. Ian put two fingers in my mouth, telling me to wet them, I did as I was told until Ian was satisfied and pulled them out of his mouth, placing one of the soaked digits at my entrance and rubbing circles before gently pushing it in into my hole to the tip. I groaned at the feel of it, tilting my hips up to take more. It didn't actually hurt yet, thankfully, but his cock was monstrous, it was a miracle I got it all in my mouth, much less my ass. “Shh, baby, I promise you'll like it.” he pushed himself in, my head fell back and I lost myself in Ian Burton. An hour or so later I lay across his chest, tracing patters over his flat torso.

“Sooo, I'm guessing that dinner is cold as ice by now, huh?” Ian looked down at me like I was nuts, then we were both laughing our head off.