Escape ( BWAM )

Galing kay luvneverminuteSJE

When the dream world and real world become one in the same. Escape - a word with many different meanings. ©... Higit pa

Introduction
Not an update but a list of characters
Waiting
What's it like being happy ?
Unbelievable shopping
Reminisce
Troubling Circumstances
Not an update but an thank you!!!
Dreaming ? Or it's something else ?
Who can you trust ?
Aw Sh**! Now where do I go?
Relaxing or can you call it that ?
Big Problems / His Reminisce
The Collectors/ Backstory of the Monster
Paranoia and Surprises
Consequences and Dreams
The helpless her / The search
Hangover/ Job hunting
endurance test
Preview / Thank you ❤
Fresh start / Am I caught or .......
Another new job / Secret organization 2
Calling a friend/ Is this really just a furniture store
New people / That guy looks familiar
Let me make it / Not believing
I can't believe it - not a updated
Cast update visuals/ preview
endurance test part 2
I'm tired / More suspicion
Some history/ Welcome, Um Hello
What's going on ? / We have some planning to do
More explaining/ planning
Where is she ?/ On search
Am I going crazy ?/ Training
My feelings for her / More training
Warning bells / False alarm ?
The truth about things
Cast visual Update
The truth about things part 2
Where am I ? Who are you ??
The truth about things Part 3
She's needed for good / Her Duty
Possessed man / Her training begins
He's closer than you think/ Tae hyun past part 1
Tae hyun's past part 2 / New sparring partners
She's hot / Phoned a friend
Lost / I need to save her
She stays / Ready or not ?
Continued Jun's past
His anger
His Mission
Am I dreaming ? / Timing
Getting ready/ Heading out
Get out of your own mind
I am not human anymore ? / The intensity of it all

Hiding out / Secret Organization

844 53 152
Galing kay luvneverminuteSJE

Daniel pov ~

" How could this have happened ? " I tried my best not to yelled at these dumb ass excuse for cops.

" We don't know any better than you do, we're checking the surveillance video at this very moment. And believe me we're still investigating what actually happened so don't worry. "

" How can I not worry, my wife's out there somewhere ! And I don't know where she is. When I just finally found her, she disappears again ! This isn't right, someone wasn't doing their job, " I voiced my concern which was edged with fury as I pounded my fist on to the table where I sat at.

How could this be !

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Later, when I came back into the room. And the officers with baffled looks on their faces. Had me wondering what the hell had happened.

" What's going on ? Have y'all found her yet ? "

Then the two officers looked at each other. Silently a conversation formed between the two without using words. But the suspense was killing me.

" Well ? " I asked again.

" We don't know what to tell you but it appears she hasn't left the building according to the video," the first officer began to say.

" What it shown us was her going into the restroom but not coming out. And we checked the restroom, there was no way she could've gotten out. So it leads us to say that she might to be still in the building, " the other officer finished.

These fools what did they mean. I can't deal with this right now. They're not obviously gonna be of help. I'd just have to hire someone for the job.

" Okay officers I'm heading home now. And let me know of any updates, " I admitted defeat today because I knew sitting around waiting here would amount to nothing.

" Okay sir will do, " the officer said as he went about his business.

And I left the police station thinking, " Oh she'll be back by my side even if I had to do the searching myself. "

..............................

Shayla pov ~

After his initial introduction it became quiet as we drove through the streets going to god knows where. Hell I should be scared because I didn't know him. For all I knew he could be a serial killer leading me to my death.

But strangely I felt safe with him. I knew these things definitely after being with Daniel so long. A girl can feel those vibes popping off of individuals. Of course it wasn't in his case but I should never let my guard down.

" What are you thinking ? You've gone quiet, " he asked curiously.

" I could say the same with you, " I laughed nervously as I continued to look out the window.

" Well yeah true but I saw the look on your face through your reflection, it said so many things. But I can tell you one thing, I am not some psycho serial killer. I've been sent to help as I said before so don't worry much, " he smiled then focused back on the road again.

What the hell did he mean ? By don't worry much. Now I am starting to become so. And my mind started to come up with all sorts of scenarios that I was a little frightened when the car stopped, pulled into a parking lot. And kept going as I saw that we were at a place of business. Then I looked at the building it said....

Tang's furniture in bold lettering across the front of the store. Which had me thinking where have I heard of this place before. But I was having trouble remembering at the moment.

Then I noticed we were driving to the back of the building, pulled in an parking spot. And I suddenly I caught a lump in the throat wondering why he would bring me here even though I felt I could trust him.

But could I been wrong about him ? And just wanted someone to save me at the time, not really thinking about the consequences.

" We're here, you're safe now Shayla, " he said already out of the car, right by the passenger door, opening it. Helping me out of the car when I felt my knees go weak.

When I was steady on my feet, I asked " Um Kiet why are we at a furniture store ? " I confused by all of this.

" Well I'll let you know that right now this is the safest place for you so you'll be in good hands, " he assured me as we walked towards the building.

And as we were heading up the set of stairs, just then a person came out to stand on the landing peering down at us. It was a short older Asian man. At first it looked like he was upset to see us but then his features eased, he shook his head lightly and said....

" Hello Shayla. We been awaiting  your arrival " he said smiling at me then he focus his eyes on Kiet and said " What took you so long your always doing something or other before you do the task I've asked of you. "

" I'm sorry Mr. Tang it won't happen again, " Kiet replied with his head hung low.

" Damn right it won't, " the older man said already having come down the stairs and taking my arm leading me up them, into the building with Kiet trailing behind.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Now in the sitting area which looked like people were living here, is what I was guessing because I saw the furniture showroom as we walked passed it towards another set of stairs that lead here. Plus the couches kind of looked worn too so that's how I came up with my explanation.

" Well Shayla you can stay as long as you want. And we have an ready room for you. Plus you can also work in the showroom or behind the scenes whichever you'd like, " he explained giving me a small pat to the shoulder.

" What ?! What do you mean ? You can't be seriously thinking I would stay here ? " I said nervously ready to bolt out of here right this minute.

" No Shayla I already know of your situation. And we're just trying to help you. It's already too late for your husband...." the older man was saying but was cut off by Kiet giving him a look which didn't go unnoticed.

Then Mr. Tang said " Show Shayla to her room so she can get settle in. I have business to take care of, " he got up, left the room.

Watching him walk away, I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was Kiet trying to get my attention. And I turned back to look at him.

" Well let me show you to your room, " he said lightly grabbing my hand, pulled me to my feet.

.....................................

  Indicators simultaneously start to go off. Letting the medical team of Sujib Cheongug ( Collectors heaven ) gathered around the Mul Cheoli as they tried to get it stabilized. All the numbers were running to dangerous levels. Letting them know that this latest attack is more worse than the last one.

They were all in a frenzy trying everything possible....

They were at their wits end when their efforts began to pay off. And they all sighed with relief but then he began to groan, rather loudly.

One medic looked to the machines and said " He's stable there shouldn't be any problems, " and another was looking on a look at their patient and spoke up to say.

" It looks like he's saying something. Can we pull it up, try to find out ? "

Then another immediately went to take on this task. And tuned in as best he could.

" Hold on, " the first medic thought he heard what the patient groaning had meant.

" Hold on .....Shay.... la . Hold on Shayla ! " the medic said happily that he could solve this quickly before anymore else could.

Then the first medic thought to himself " Who was this Shayla ? " his patient was sure as hell fighting to see her again. And he hoped his patient would pull through.

Excuse my errors 😉

What does everyone think on how the story going so far ?

Well thanks for reading and 4K reads love you all 💞

Vote, comment and share 💑

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

553K 18.7K 99
ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴇɴᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴛ вooĸ one: нoѕeoĸ'ѕ ѕecreт cнιld (c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶d̶ ) вooĸ тwo: υѕ agaιnѕт тнe wor...
48.5K 3.1K 42
Sequel to "Alienated". (v.) To bring oneself into favor with someone by flattering or trying to please them. ❝ I love you, even though you're going...
106 1 10
constant night terrors drive a close group of friends to insanity, but what they've never realized is that it's not the only thing that's dysfunction...
35.5K 579 12
you get forced to be study buddies with sim jake. with you guys being together so often you get closer... yeah