Unlikely - Sweet Pea

By JulieRoseD

As a Southside Serpent, Sweet Pea is under the impression that all Northsiders are preppy, priviledged Souths... More

Chapter 0.5
Chapter 1.0
Chapter 2.0
Chapter 3.0
Chapter 4.0
Chapter 5.0
Chapter 6.0
Chapter 7.0
Chapter 8.0
Chapter 9.0
Chapter 10.0
Chapter 11.0
Chapter 12.0
Chapter 13.0
Chapter 14.0
Chapter 15.0
Chapter 16.0
Chapter 17.0
Chapter 18.0
Chapter 19.0
Chapter 20.0
Chapter 21.0
Chapter 22.0

Chapter 0.1

70.7K 1.1K 88
By JulieRoseD

Andy had always been a bit of an outsider. Ever since Betty found Veronica, they'd become "B and V". Archie and Jughead were always the best of friends. Cheryl and Josie were a pair of alpha females.

Andy was just Andy.

She supposed, if she had to pick a best friend, it would be Archie or Betty. They knew her the best. And yet, last year, once Betty started hanging out with Veronica, Andy had stumbled into a new friendship with Kevin Keller. They'd always been acquaintances, but they never hung out alone until last year. He was the one she'd go to for advice.

Andy helped Kevin through his drama with Moose last year and he enjoyed hanging out with her since she wasn't the type to start any drama. She also never listened to any, so Kevin was happy to have someone to share all the latest gossip with who hadn't heard it already.

When Kevin dated a Southside Serpent, Andy was in full support. She thought they were adorable. But then it turned out that his boyfriend was a murder accomplice, which was a bit of a downer. Kevin was so angry and hurt. 

She wondered what he would think of her now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 10.1K 47
❝ no one falls the way we fell. ❞ ・.。.:*・ she was a nortsider with southside parents and he was a southside serpent, born and raised...
431K 10.7K 56
Betty... The perfect girl next door. A surfer. A soccer player. A mechanic. A writer. The perfect daughter. The perfect sister. But there is so much...
1.9M 59.4K 69
𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 | ❝ You can't deny we have chemistry, sweetheart. ❞ In which Reggie's know-it-all little sister is paired up with the Southside Se...
405K 6.6K 60
𝗼𝗼𝗼. ┊ 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ...! " oh stop it! i love you! " ▍𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 ━━━━━━━ in which a kind hearted...