My Sin//J-hope Smut//Reader ×...

By full_mxxn_

It's not right but I just enjoy it so much? More

A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Quick psa
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

16.3K 254 215
By full_mxxn_

*Warning*
Once again I'm warning y'all there will be 18+ scenes in this story. If you don't like that but I'm sorry this isn't the story for you.

Another Saturday night, one of the busiest nights at work. Oh how great.

I'm not ungrateful for having a job, but when I'm feeling like crap, work feels like crap. Tonight is the night where I'm feeling like absolute crap.

I was resting on my couch trying to relax and overall try to make myself happy, when I got a text from my boss.

Boss: You have to come to work a bit earlier today, there will be an important customer coming in and he wants a private session. The description of the girl he wants fits you soooo I'm putting you in charge of him.

Who knew being a stripper would require some over time?

Supriseeee, yes I'm a stripper. Can't blame me though, it's easy money and I enjoy dancing. Not to mention that the outfits help me feel hella sexy, like I have power with all this beauty .

I shook my head back into reality as I was lost in my own thoughts.

Turning back to my phone, I grinned as I replied to my boss's text.

Me: yes sir ;)

The replied seemed cheery and playful, or so I thought. I hoped it seemed like that because my boss could never find out that I wasn't in the mood to work. He would punish me.

His punishes wouldn't be all that bad, I had a few marks here and there; And I would enjoy them most of the time. Honestly, anyone would enjoy them, but right now I wasn't up for it. He was something more than just my boss. Definitely more than a friend but less than a boyfriend.

It was all unexpected to be honest. When I came into the job I didn't think I would get this much pleasure with my money. It's fun, risky, gets my adrenaline going, and I love it.

I love the feeling but not him. From the very beginning we both knew it couldn't be love so we just blocked our hearts from feeling and just had fun.

I realized I had been thinking about my boss and quickly shook my head. I couldn't do that, hell no.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts as I looked for my best friends number.

"Aha! Here it is!"
I said as I pressed on it to call her.

I needed to clear my mind and get into a good mood before work. I had to do my very best for this customer if I had to come to work early.

???:"hello?"
I heard her soft voice call out once she picked up.

"Jessiiiiiiii"
A yell came out from my lips before my hyena laugh slipped out.

Jessi: "oh my god y/n you're going to make my ears bleed"

"Your ears aren't sensitive, pls you work at a club with me. Guys yell out your name too, well in reality your stage name but you get it"

I could hear her giggle through the phone and I knew she was shaking her head as well.

Jessi: "okay okay, why did you call me?"

"Get dressed and come over, we are going out to drink"

Jessi: "but we aren't supposed to drink before we go to work"

Of course Jessi followed the club rules, I guess she didn't have the same relationship with the boss as I did, but she was my soul mate. Just as crazy as me, it was going to be easy to convince her.

"Oh c'mon, I am not feeling all that good for work and our boss called me in early. Pleaseeeeeee lets go, I need this. If you love me you'll do this for me"

I got a sigh as a replied and took it as a yes.

"Great! Bring me a dress cause all of mine are still getting washed. I'll see you in a bit, mwah mwah"

I hung up the phone before she was able to contradict my "orders". I loved that girl and I was glad she agreed to go with me.

With a groan leaving my lips and stretches on the couch, I got up and walked upstairs to get ready.

Knowing that I would go to work after the club, I did my makeup and hair in an exotic way.

Eyes with pendants, fierce look, and my straighten hair down. All I needed was the dress I had asked Jessi for.

***

A couple of minutes had passed before I heard my door bell ring. Jessi.

I ran down the stairs and opened up the door with a wide smile. With just a look at the dress and my smile faded.

"I love you but why does that dress look really tight?"

She grinned and let herself in the house. Her long black hair swinging from side to side, caressing her tight black dress.

Jessi: "well, you didn't let me finish talking so here is what I came with. Don't even complain because you wear close to nothing at work."

It wasn't a lie, I couldn't complain but I hated tight dresses. Weird, I know.

"Fine fine, give it to me"

With no shame I put it on in-front of her. Jessi helped me zip it up and put my heels on. Once everything was on I turned to her and semi pouted.

Jessi: "wow you're looking like a whole snack"

The dress complimented my curves and went well with the make up, so that was a plus. The feeling of the fabric hugging on my body, still felt weird.

After packing up my outfit for the night and making sure I got everything I needed we went out to a club.

*at the club*

Everyone was dancing and having fun on the dance floor, others were drinking, and others were simply being party poopers.

With the money we got at work, we were able to ask for a table and a few drinks. We couldn't drink much or we would really be in trouble.

Jessi: "I see a bunch of hotties, I'm gonna go dance"

She walked away without hesitation as she headed towards the crowd on the dance floor. Of course, I stayed back.

I needed the drinks to get me going. To get me in the mood to dance and please my apparent "special" customer.

A few shots in and I felt someone sit beside me. I chuckled and slowly turned my head towards them.

"Can I help you?"

It was a guy and he was smiling. He honestly had the sweetest smile and such perfect silky skin. The wavy red hair he had was just breathtaking as it complimented his face.

???: "Do you want to dance?"

I just nodded. Being dumbfounded I took his hand as he lead me to the dance floor.

We began to dance and mannnn when I say that his movements were amazing, I mean a m a z i n g. He moved his hips against my booty and things were heating up. I felt his breath on my skin and I got goosebumps. He was giving me the high that I needed.

Before I knew it, I was being pulled by Jessi. My smile faded as I looked back at him and locked eyes with him. I wasn't able to get his number, much less his name.

I turned to Jessi confused.
"What are you doing????"

Jessi: I saw boss's text when I went to our table to get a drink and he has been waiting for you for 10 minutes.

My eyes widened as my mouth fell open.

Holy mother mother of Jesus. The customer.

I had completely forgotten and was already 10 minutes late. Without hesitation I quickly grabbed my things and ran out the bar. Both Jessi and I struggled to get into the car. Of course getting into the car was going to be a struggle when we are in a hurry.

I tried to put some of my outfit on as we made our way to the the strip club. Being nervous just didn't help.

We ran through the club doors and into the dressing room.

SLAM!!

The door shut harshly behind us. Jimin.

Oh great, he was here and he seemed to be furious.

Jimin: "Jessi, get out."
His stern voice was heard.

Jessi finished getting dressed and quickly walked out the dressing room. Leaving me alone with jimin.

I stood up and walked towards him with my head down.

Jimin: "you're a bit lucky, the customer hasn't come in yet. But you're still ten minutes late, when you have a specific time to come in"

I felt his intense stare. It made me nervous. Like I said before, I don't want to get punished today.

He took a step closer to me as he lightly wrapped his hand around my throat, whispering into my ear.

Jimin: "you're lucky this time, but be late again and you'll get your punishment"

I nodded as he walked away before speaking some more.

Jimin: "Finish getting ready because he is on his way"

I heard his footsteps fade away and I breathed in relief. Any other day I would take his punishment with pleasure, but not today.

I was finally able to finish getting ready. I had black latex all around, including my shoes. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled before making my way into the private session rooms.

I walked in with my head down towards the pole. I was a bit ashamed I'm not going to lie, I was never late to work but today I was ten minutes late. I had hoped that while I was getting ready, that the customer hadn't been waiting.

???: "I would prefer a lap dance~"

That voice, it was so familiar. I looked up and to my surprise....

Author:
A new ish chapter, I hope you guys don't mind it. I'm sorry for any mistakes though😅😅 I'll be writing some more, don't worry bbs. I love you allll. PEACE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
624K 29.7K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
105K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
776K 30.5K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...