Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By thesleepymonster

So, I'm bored and saw more of these female scenarios than male. Might as well give it a try. Basically, for m... More

Intro
Requests
First Encounter - Part Two
Meeting Again
Hanging Out
Confession
First Kiss
You're Sick
He's Sick
Sleeping Arrangements
Text Messages
Wearing His Clothes
He's Jealous
He Pranks You
You Prank Him
Getting Hurt (nothing too bad)
Meeting Your Sibling/s
Neko/Inu Reader
Dark Link - Part One
Dark Link - Part Two
Lazy Days
Powercut
Waking You Up
Lovey Day
Q and A
Q and A
incorrect quotes
Offenderman - Part One
Offenderman - Part Two
Splendorman - Part One
Splendorman - Part Two
School - Part One
School - Part Two
Clone M/N - Part one
Clone M/N - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part One
Candy Pop - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part Three
You're Drunk
Zalgo - Part One
Zalgo - Part Two
Zalgo - Part Three
Meeting the Parents
Jason the Toymaker - Part One
Jason the Toymaker - Part Two
Jason the Toymaker - Part Three
He's Drunk
Rake - Part One
Rake - Part Two
Rake - Part Three
Babysitting
Part One : Odd
Part Two : Crazy Ex
Part Three : Escape / Rescue
Kagekao - Part One
Kagekao - Part Two
Kagekao - Part Three
Neko/Inu Boyfriend
Pets
Catching You Cry + Comforting You
Small Note
Puppeteer - Part One
Puppeteer - Part Two
Puppeteer - Part Three
M/R got Horns/Wings
Beach / Pool Day
Allergy Season
Meeting Other Creepypastas
Nicknames
Calling You by Your Full Name
Boyfriend Turns into the Opposite Sex
Babysitting Sally
He's Clingy
Camping
Body Switch
Bloody Painter

First Encounter - Part One

51.7K 689 1.6K
By thesleepymonster

Slenderman-

You hummed quietly, grading paper after paper. The silence in the classroom being interrupted by a small clatter making you jump. You looked around before shaking it off and continued to write.

That was till you looked up and came face to face with a person. Doesn't sound too bad unless this person is faceless. You gave a small yelp before yelling out when you fell backwards in you chair. You groaned quietly at your aching head and glanced up to see a troublemaker of a student, Chad.

"Sorry, teach! Didn't think you would do that!" He helped you up and you gave a pained close eyes smile. "Got me again." He held up the mask with a chuckle. "It's a Slenderman mask." You leaned against your hand with a slight chuckle.

He leaned against your desk and laughed. "Apparently, he lives out in the woods in a mansion. Tall, wears a suit, pale as a ghost, have these tendrils coming from his back, and completely faceless." You gave a small shudder and had a scared smile. "You're scaring me, Chad."

"You get scared so easily. At least I am here to protect you!" He shouted proudly, pointing to himself. You chuckled before rubbing your head. "Get home. I don't want the actual teacher getting another call asking if you're with me." Chad gave a small whine before nodding. "Fine. See you tomorrow, teach."

He ran out the door, giving you a wave. You sighed tiredly and laid your head on the desk. Then as you were about to work again, you realized, you finished grading. "Nice. I can go home," you muttered and got up, grabbing your stuff and locking up.

Your house was nearby so it wasn't much of a problem getting there. So, you just walked down the sidewalk, starting to feel someone's stare burning into your back. You decided to ignore it till there was a loud thump behind you.

You froze and turned around slowly. "Please be a prank..," you muttered as you stared at the black and twitching tentacle. Gulping, you slowly walked to it and followed it to it's owner. You raised a brow when you saw someone on the ground panting.

"Hey, you alright?" You asked, inching towards them worriedly, to see their faceless face, pale skin but was tinted pink, a suit, and even more tentacles. "Oh, crap..."

"I'm...good...just resting..." A voice said and you looked down at them. You gave a small scoff and bent down as he tried to sit up. "If my friends can't lie to me, neither can you." You felt the male's forehead before humming. "You're burning up," you paused, wondering if this was a really good costume or real. "Slenderman?"

He turned his head to you before scoffing. "If you're scared...you don't have...t-"

"Shut up. I'll help." You interrupted and you could tell he was surprised. "How should I do this?" He slowly stood up but leaned against a tree. "Too dizzy..."

You grabbed his wrist with a smile. "My house isn't too far. You'll rest there for now." He seemed to stare at you before shaking his head. "My mansion..." You laughed, putting one hand to your hip. "Yeah, not happening."

He gave a sigh. "I'm not gonna win, am I?" You nodded and closed started to tug him before suddenly appearing to be home. "What... I'm ho-" The sound of something shattering interrupted you.

Turning, you saw your lamp on the ground shattered and Slender on the couch, panting. "Sorry..." You shook your head and walked to the kitchen. "Shut up and go to sleep. It's alright." He gave a small hum and you watched as he put an arm over where his eyes would be.

'Doesn't seem so scary...'

Jeff the Killer-

You rubbed your head, closing your history book shut. It was becoming annoying, Staring at the words was just causing a headache. Flopping on the bed, you smiled and snuggled into it. Just as you were about to fall asleep, the sound of your window opening. You pretended to not hear and continued to get comfortable, feeling the bed start to sink by your feet.

"You can't be asleep already..." A raspy voice said, feeling them start to move you. You grabbed your phone that was under your pillow and decide to swing it. Except, he easily caught your wrist and pinned it down. "You aren't asleep! So much funner!" You gave a small gasp as you stared up to see a boy about your age, black rings around his eyes, a permanent smile cut into his face. Literally. You tried to break out of his one hand grip but he wasn't loosening. He laughed and raised his knife. "GO T-" You suddenly raised your leg against his crotch and he stopped, letting you go in the process. Taking the chance, you kicked him off the bed. He groaned with a loud thud.

Grabbing his knife, your slid it under the bed before yelling out as your ankle was grabbed. "A fighter! How fun!" You growled, trying to kick him off. He laughed and wrapped his hands around your neck, stopping your air supply. You tried to pull him off but his grip was solid, just as you were about to black out your door opened and Jeff growled. He let you go and took the chance to jump out the window.

"(M/N)!"

You held your neck, coughing and panting, trying to catch your breath. You looked at your younger brother and sat up. "I'm alright, bud. I'm OK." You patted his head while he hugged you. There was a long night of explaining to your parents.

BEN Drowned-

You sat playing the game your older sister was complaining about. Legend of Zelda. He gave it to you since it glitched so much and you decided to try it but you didn't understand the problem since it was working fine. "What is wrong with you, Majora's Masks? You seem to be working just fine." You muttered quietly before you started to notice the wording was becoming off. Then after a bit longer, it was shut off and restarted. You blinked and stared the TV with a raised brow. "What the hell?" You questioned before trying to get it going again. After what seemed like forever, you decided to shut it off but it wouldn't. So, you just sat eating pizza, waiting for your TV to work properly. When it finally turned off, it went back on, a small box appearing.

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" You read aloud before tilting your head. "What the heck?" Then it turned off before someone jumped through, landing on you. You yelped and rubbed your aching head. "My head..." You muttered before looking to see a Link-alike on top of you. "Fuck! I shouldn't have done that!" He shouted, sitting up. Then you realized the position you two were in and gulped. "Get off, please?"

The Link boy looked at you and smirked. "Well, aren't you cute?" You were about to say something till there was footsteps. "(M/N), you alright?" You were about to yell till the Link was gone and back in the TV. The door opened and (S/N) stood there with a raised brow. "You alright? You're red." You gave a rapid nod and she shrugged, closing your door. Then your turned to the TV to see it normal except a small box with texts.

"See you later, Cutie~"

Masky-

You leaned against the counter and itched your wrist. "Almost closing time. Just a couple more minutes and leftovers are mine." Then the bell rang and you looked over your shoulders to see a masked figure walk in. "Uh, is this place still open?"

"Yep! Welcome to my friend's parent's bakery!" You shouted, rasing your arms up. He seemed to have stared at you before shaking his head. "What happen to the other guy?" You snorted, leaning against your hand. "He was killed outside his house. Kinda was a dick if I say so myself."

"Ah. Cheesecake."

You hummed, looking at your hand with the small writing saying 'Masky'. "You must be Masky. Like the name." He gave a small hum. "That's me." You smiled before walking to grab his cheesecake. "Must love to work at a bakery on the night shift."

You laughed and walked back to the counter. "Night is better for me and I get the leftovers. If you want a spot here, I can talk to my friend." He shook his head with a chuckle and pulled out his wallet. "It's alright. I already have work to do. How much?" You waved your hands with a smile. "On the house. So, midnight snack or what?" Masky put his wallet away and shrugged. "Got off work and really wanted my cheesecake." You chuckled, leaning against your hand. "Nice to know some people like to come to a bakery at," you paused, looking at the time and then him. "Almost four in the morning."

Masky smiled under his mask and touched the box with his cheesecake. "It was a harsh few days with an old friend and an annoying coworker." You laughed and stood up straight. "Well, they will eventually mature. I'm sure." Masky laughed, shaking his head. "I don't think so."

You both laughed before going quiet. Masky looked at your wrists and raised a brow. "What happened there?" You gave a confused hum before looking at your wrist and snorted. "A story that I rather not remember. I might tell if you keep coming." You winked and Masky chuckled.

"As long as I get my cheesecake then you'll be seeing me." He picked up his cheesecake and you gave a small wave. "Enjoy!"

He gave a nod before walking out and you leaned against the counter again, itching your wrist. "I like him."

Hoodie-

You sighed quietly, staring at the sky, listening to music. It was just so quiet and peaceful. It was just you and music and the sky. No one to nag you. No one to go dates with. No one to talk to. Just yourself and you liked it. You hummed at the thought and closed your eyes.

It was perfect before someone just tripped on you and landed with a thud. You both groaned before you pulled your earbuds out. "What the hell?" You sat up and saw some guy in a bright orange hoodie, groaning in pain.

"Fuck..."

You raised a brow before itching your neck. "Hey, you alright?" You asked, feeling slightly awkward. "If I knew people walked through here..."

"I-I'm fine..." He got to his feet before swaying a bit and landing on the ground. "I'm t-too dizzy," they muttered. You raised a brow before leaning against your knee. "Need help?" He shook his head and rubbed his head. "J-Just need a s-second."

You stared at him wanting to pounce him. "Oh, you have a cute stutter and I want to pounce you." He gasped and turned to you, blushing under his mask. You stared at the black mask and the stitched frown. "Why w-would y-you say that!?"

You shrugged and looked away. "Just a thought." He sat there staring at you before looking away. "T-Thought..." You gave a quiet hum. "Your mask."

"W-What about it?"

"Looks cool. It's really neat." You looked at him and he gulped before clearing his throat. "Thanks, I-I guess..." You hummed quietly and it was silent between you two. After awhile, you got to your feet and held your hand out. "Let's go. We can walk together." Hoodie stared at your hand before grabbing it and you helped him up. "T-Thanks."

After he let your hand go, you felt something off and looked at your hand to see red. You laughed dryly and wiped it on his sweater. "I won't tell. I'll just that I never saw you." He gave a small nod. "OK." You then started to walk, hands in your pockets.

"Well, come on Hood. Don't hurry up, I'll leave you behind."

He gasped quietly before running after you. "W-Wait for me!"

A/N- What's up! Cipher is here. I decided to redo some of the scenarios! Let's do an Uke!Male!Reader. Sounds good to me. More of a reverse thing but you know, I'll go with one side and decide from there. See ya, kiddos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 502 49
Thanks for 20k+ reads I've fallen out of the fandom and I've decided to not continue. It is a bit cringey I'll be honest, but I had no clue what I wa...
1K 32 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...
7.6K 99 36
So..I am in love with creepypastas and I thought why not write a book..so here you go this will involve Slenderman Jeff the killer Ben drowned Hoo...
90K 1.8K 28
Hello everyone! this is my very first story! So sorry if its not good...Anyways lets get started! If you don't have anything nice to say keep it to y...