FRACTURES

By psycophant

in between the broken glass and other breakable things More

I.
romanticism
anxiety
descriptions
aesthetics
unsure
blood
smile
melted
nihilism
there is no point to this
i feel like i am not myself
red bones
love in nature
liar liar
pinot noir
alice
golden
wrath and love: some notes
silence
pillow cases and sheets
hypochondria

glassy

127 8 2
By psycophant

some days, the sky seems to fade into an endless abyss where the walls are slippery and crash into thorny roses; and this is where i will try to come and climb out of it and get tangled and bloodied in the process.
and when i fall down there is no getting up for there are punctures in my heart and they come with poison ivy.
there is no reason for the blisters in my lungs and the fractured ribcage. they are purely there because i cannot escape a mind full of thick oak trees with wild roots.
sometimes i feel as if i can't dig myself up from the dirt and my feet are grasped and pulled down lower and lower; barely breathing, i give up so easily.
i wish there was a way out of this pit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 668 53
"I know I'm sunk deep to this point To the point where I'm drowned Into this bowl of honey I feel I feel like there's no other way out" A collectio...
853 45 23
Have you ever felt so alienated in the world, so different, so odd, and so misunderstood? If so, I offer you some essays, poetries, and stories that...
1.6K 121 41
A book about the love I have for you darling. I love you no matter what. Remember that.
3.2K 115 12
'They say that eyes are the window to the soul, I disagree, I say it is the way you do your hair, The books you read The things you write The things...