ROOMMATE

By loganjankstadohner

{COMPLETED} 'Hey, I'm Maddie' 'I'm going out somewhere. Bye' More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twnety two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thrity
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four

thirty one

2.1K 34 7
By loganjankstadohner

Maddie; who was that,
Grayson; Ethan, he said him and ash are staying until the end of the week.
Maddie; great, more time with you.
I said sarcastically.
Grayson; I'm not bad.
Maddie; I guess your not.
He chuckled before kissing me once more. The sun setting behind us, the light breeze hitting up. It was the definition of perfect.
Maddie; didn't you just come out of a realationship?
I said while pulling away, I felt bad.
Grayson; didn't I tell you that I hated her?
We both chuckled before pressing our lips back together. The feeling of butterflies coming back. I was falling for Grayson Dolan.

The next morning I woke up in Graysons bed again wondering why we were all off a sudden become so close to each other, what were we? He hasn't actually asked me too be his girlfriend, but we near enough act like a couple. I decided to push the thoughts to the back of my mind and realised my head was leaving on his bare chest giving me a perfect view of his incredible body. I traced his abs with my finger and eventually he woke up.
Maddie; sorry.
I nervously laughed.
Grayson; it's okay, I liked it.
God damn. His morning voice. He flashed a grin at me before getting up and throwing on a t-shirt. Ugh, way too ruin the view.
Grayson; I wanna get ice cream.
Maddie; it's 10am
Grayson; yeah but it's never too early for ice cream.
He laughed.
Maddie; I guess you're right.
Graysons pov;
I didn't care we're we went, I just needed to spend my last few days with her...
Maddies pov;
I got out of Graysons bed and the cold hit me.
Maddie; I'm gonna get ready.
Grayson; okayyy.
Maddie; be right back
I made my way out of his room and into mine. I picked a pair of leggings and Graysons hoodie. While getting changed I heard a noise on the balcony and saw Grayson stood watching me taking of my top with a smirk. I playfully stuck up my middle finger before putting Graysons hoodie over my head and walking over too the balcony too meet him.
Maddie; eyes up here mate
He laughed.
Grayson; nice choice of hoodie
He winked.
Maddie; I was thinking the same thing
We laughed again.
Grayson; let's get going then?
Maddie; yup!
He

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 191 28
Tina just moved to LA with her family. On the first day, she's greeted by Ethan and Grayson and a friendship begins. What will happen when she finds...
2.5K 42 22
A girl has known Grayson and Ethan Dolan her whole life. They're all best friends. She's especially close with Grayson and has had history with him...
2.5K 132 51
Story about Girls moving to LA meeting the twins, partying and living
848 8 11
Living with the Dolan twins is definitely a journey. !SMUT WARNING! ©Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. This material may not be copied, reproduced...