Luke Hemmings Secret Sister

By Allena5SOS

Kayla is a tomboy with blonde hair and blue eyes and a black lip piercing. She may seem innocent, but once yo... More

Luke Hemmings Secret Sister
Boring Day At School
She Looks So Perfect
Luke's Sister
Date
Limo and Airplane Rides
Seriously?
London
Videos
Jayla or Jashton
Meetings
Youtube Videos
She Said Yes!
Date
Meeting Mr. Smith Again
Concert Thingy
Can We?
New House
Author's Note
Shopping...Again
Meeting Their Girlfriends
Playing for their Girlfriends
Glasses
Interviews
Discussions
Join Our Band?
Concert
Author's Note
Author's Note
School Today....Wait..Nevermind
Author's Note
What is it, Have my Boyfriend Think I Cheated on Him Day?!
Let Me Explain
Talking with John
Interviews
Recording
Singing in the Park
They Moved
Hey Guys
Parents
I don't approve
Mom. Dad.
Author's Note

Out

6.3K 210 14
By Allena5SOS

    Kayla's Pov

    "Hurry up and get dressed! I don't care what, just not that!" Ashton said playfully.

    "Are you saying what I'm wearing is ugly?" I asked and he nodded.

    "I'm gonna smack the dimples off your face if you don't say sorry." I said and

he quickly said sorry. I chuckled and ran up to my room and went straight to my closet. The bys decided to make us change before we went to where we're going. Jess was going to borrow some of Jasmine's clothes so yeah. I grabbed a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a tight white v-neck, a cropped leather jacket with sleeves that go up to my elbows, some black combat boots, and my bracelets.

    I walked into my bathroom and brushed my hakr out real fast, and put om some make-up. I grabbed some of my silver necklaces and put them on along with my black rose earrings. Yeah I love my black rose earrings, they're my favorite ones. Anyways, I walkaed out of my bathroom and into my room. I gabbed some earphones just in case and walked downstairs. I sat on the couch next to Luke who smiled at me.

    "Where are we going?" I asked him.

    "Somewhere," he said.

    "I wanna know," I whined and he shook his head.

    "Nope, you'll find out when we get there." he said and I sighed.

    "Who ya texting?" I asked him.

    "You're so nosey Kayla," he said.

    "No, I'm curious. There's a difference,"  I said to him.

    "No there isn't," he said.

    "Yes," I said.

    "No,"

    "Yes,"

    "No there isn't,"

    "Yes there is,"

    "Nope,"

    "Yeah,"

    "Its the same,"

    "Different,"

    "Shut up," Calum said.

    "Shut up Calum," we said.

    "Jinx!"

    "Double jinx!"

    "Stop it," Ashton said and I stuck my tongue out at him.

    "You're so childish," he said.

    "Ashton," I said with an eyebrow raised.

    "I never said I wasn't," he said and I chuckled. I heard footsteps so I guess one of the twins are finished getting ready. I looked and it was Jason, he was dressed like me, but without a leather jacket.

    "Jasmine finished yet?" Ashton asked as Jason sat next to me.

    "She's a girl, girls take forever." he said.

    "I'm guessing your a girl than?" I said and he looked at me.

    "I don't take that long," he said.

    "I take less time than you and I'm a girl." I said, emphasizing the word girl.

    "She got you there," Ashton said. I looked at Luke and he was texting still, a huge smile on him lips. Hmm.

    "Who ya texting?" I asked him again.

    "Nobody, just an old friend," he said.

    "Ok," I said, not believing it. Jason put his arm around me and I leaned into his side.

    "I don't understand what takes Jasmine so long." Jason said.

    "Jasmine, picks out her clothes, then does her make-up, fixes her hair, and then makes sure she looks good." I said.

    "Hey guys, sorry I took so long." I heard Jasmine say as she walked down the stairs.

    "Its fine," I said and she nodded.

    "Michael is gonna meet us there, so is Marissa," Calum said and we nodded.

    "Where are we even going?" I asked and the guys shook their heads.

    "Can't tell you cause then you won't wanna go," Calum said and I groaned.

    We got up and walked to the door. I let everyone leave and then I shut the door behind me. I jogged to the car and got in. Ashton got in he drivers seat and Calum in the passenger. Jason had to sit in the back because all of us were way to tall for the middle, especially Luke. I buckled my belt and listened to the radio. I just wanna know where we're going, maybe out to eat, or a park, or the beach.

    After the ride there I noticed we were at a club. I could hear the music from in the car and there were a ton of people trying to get in. It wasn't very early, it was about 6-7pm. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car. I'm not a fan of clubs but they're cool. If the boys wanna be here and have fun, then who am I to stop them or tell them to go home?

    "Surprise?" Calum said and I chuckled.

    "It is, I'm shocked I've only been to a club once before." I said and he nodded. Jason came up next to me and took my hand in his. He looked around because we all know he is the protective type, not that I mind.

    "Lets go in." Ashton said and I nodded. After telling the bouncer we're on the list, he let us in and I looked around. Sweaty bodies dancing on eachother, couples making out, the music blasting through the speakers, the strong scent of alcohol, and a bunch of people just walking around. I walked over to the bar with Jason and we sat down.

    "Did you think they would take us to a club?" he asked and I shook my head.

    "Honestly, no. I thought Luke would be all against this, considering how many drunk guys are here." I said and he nodded.

    "Just gotta stay extra close to you tonight," he said with a small smirk and I nodded.

    "You do don't ya? What about Jasmine?" I asked.

    "She has Ashton, I'm sure he can pack a punch." he said and I chuckled.

    "I don't even know where they are." I said and he nodded. A bar tender came by and asked us for drinks.

    "I'm gonna have a soda. Gotta drive my friends home." I said and she chuckled.

    "You don't seem to be very interested here. Anyways, two sodas?" she asked and I nodded. She walked away and I saw a cup infront of me. I pushed it away because I knew it was alcohol.

    "Hey babe," a guy said and I sighed.

    "I got you a drink," he said as he pushed the cup to me. I could smell the alcohol off of him, like he bathed in it.

    "Didn't have to, my boyfriend is right here." I said. He shrugged and I felt Jason squeeze my hand, in a protective way.

    "I'm sure I'm better than him. I can show you what a real man is like." he said with a hand on my thigh.

    "Get your fucking hand off of her before I rip off your arm and beat you with it." Jason growled at him. I pushed it off of me and he just put it back.

    "Hey, c'mon don't be like that." he said in my ear, ignoring Jason, I scooted closer to Jason and pushed him away.

    "Stay the fuck away from me or I will beat the shit out of you." I threatened. Jason opened his mouth to say something but the bar tender came back and handed us our drinks.

    "Is there a problem here?" she asked, seeing me practically on Jason's lap.

    "Its fine, thanks though," I said and she nodded. The guy just stumbled away to find another person to annoy. I was just about to smack him to, you got lucky.

    "We've been here for like half an hour and I already got hit on." I mumbled as I took a drink of my soda. I'm surprised they even have this, this is a club, I would think they only have alcoholic drinks and water.

    "You seem like the type who would drink until they pass out."  Jason said to me out of nowhere.

    "Haha you know me an alcohol don't go together. What about you mister?" I asked and he shrugged.

    "I'm not into drinking." he said and I nodded.

    "Who do you think will be sober when we get home?" I asked.

    "Jasmine and maybe Ashton. Jasmine doesn't like alcohol." he said and I laughed.

    "Yeah. I don't wanna deal with a whole bunch of drunk boys." I said.

    "It'll be fine, I can help. And plus, I don't think they'll get to drunk. Well Jessica probably wouldn't, we have a performance tomorrow." he said.

    "Yeah, but it isn't official. She technically doesn't need to go." I said and he nodded.

    "Look Luke's talking to a girl." Jason said.

    "Yeah so? Is it shocking he's talking to a girl?" I asked.

    "No, but they seem close. Look," he said and they were laughing with each other.

    "Maybe he moved on and got himself a new girlfriend." he said.

    "And maybe she is way way better than his old. Because if she isn't, I'm gonna pick girls for him to date." I said.

    "You can't do that. He's a grown boy." Jason said.

    "I know, I was just kidding." I saidand he chuckled.

    "H-Hey guyss. Go dance!" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and it was Michael. Great, this is gonna be a long night. He's a already drunk and I think he just got here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 94 41
Hi I'm Hannah I've brown hair and blue eyes I am an orphan at the orphanage but no one knows my biggest secret... I'm a Werewolf. I'm 13 and my perso...
480K 14.2K 39
In which a girl who has decided to go all natural meets an arrogant blonde boy who only wants to be her friend. © 2016 loosends
65.5K 1K 50
Sierra Deaton's little sister, Aly Deaton, meets one of her sister's soon to be husband's bandmates and things take a turn, despite Sierra's warnings...
1.6K 67 35
Sarah Hood, Calum Hood's little sister. We're actually twins, but a different gender. Same school and same friends and same taste. We were the four m...