4 ( COMPLETED )

By Shayylondon

The muthaphukkin saga continues ⚠️Timeline sequence Compton Series ⚠️ - From Compton with love [1] - Compto... More

Copyrights
Chapter 1 - In The Beginning
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Part II - Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - In the Middle
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 - In the end
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 2

509 29 44
By Shayylondon

Jason POV

| Downtown Los Angeles, CA |

Sexy love

Girl the things you do (oh baby baby)

Keep me sprung

Keep me running back to you (ooh baby I)

Ooh I love

Making love to you

(Baby girl you know your my)

Sexy love

I bit down on my bottom lip as I softly gripped my girl's hips as she continued to gyrate on top of me to the beat of Ne-Yo's Sexy Love that played softly in the background from my Sony speaker, moaning out my name in ecstasy. She threw her head back in pure bliss as she rested her small, manicured nails on my chest as she continued to tense her walls on my manhood.

"Shit baby.", she squealed softly before lifting her head up, hissing as she leaned down to kiss my lips.

I took her bottom lip gently into mine, sucking on it before our tongues entangled while we continued to make love to eachother. I swear, this has been the best mini vacation I had been on in a long time. Between working hard and doing these movies and TV appearances, I thought a nigga was gonna go crazy if I aint get no loving. But as you can see, lil mama got me covered.

As we continued to kiss eachother, I felt my girl body start to tense up as her breathing increased. I smirked to myself as I started to speed my strokes up from underneath her.

"Give it to me baby." I whispered breathlessly. "Don't hold back baby." I grunted in my deep voice.

I could hear her breathing getting heavier as she closed her eyes tightly and opening her mouth. "Oooh fuck Jason!", she screamed out in frenzy as her body jerked from an explosive orgasm.

She collapsed her small frame on top of mine, placing her face in mine as she passionately kissed my lips while I grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her with the same passion. I don't know what this girl does to me, but fuck it.

I love every minute of her and she knows it too well.

"Damn baby." I said before pulling away from her. "You got some killa on you."

Daijah smirked as she laid her head on my chest as she used her index finger to trace my tattoos on my chest.

"Yeah, I know. You not too bad yo self-daddy." She replied before kissing my chest.

I know what yall probably thinking; what the fuck am I doing with her right? Sometimes I ask myself the same question. But I realized this girl really care for me. She accepts my flaws and all, my daughters love her, and she gets along with my family. She don't trip as hard as she used to, so I guess why that's why I can fuck with her so hard.

"Watch out baby." I said as I tapped her back for her to get up, so I can move.

Daijah rolled over off top of me before laying her naked body down into my California King Size bed. She pulled the white, cotton bed sheet over her slim, sexy frame before sweeping her hair out of her face. I climbed out of bed, standing up and grabbing my Burberry boxers before pulling them up.

"Where you gettin ready to go?", Daijah questioned me.

"I told Corey I'd get up wit him today'n shit."

"I thought we was going out today?", Daijah questioned with a slight attitude all in her voice.

I turned around to look at Daijah. "Yeah, later tonight. But I wanna get up with my man. Damn girl, why you trippin?"

"Who said I was trippin'?" Daijah shot back as she shook her head before rolling her eyes.

I didn't even bother to respond to her. grabbing my Nautica towel off the back of my chair, I continued to walk out the bedroom and down the hall to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror before realizing I left my phone in the bedroom on the night stand.

I knew her crazy ass was going to look through my phone cause she thinks I still be texting her sister, E'mani. What she need to worry bout is Ebie and Henree throwing the ass at me.

I quickly walked down the hall, entering the room and finding her in the same position where I left her. I grabbed my phone off the night stand then leaving the room again. I clicked the screen to see a missed text from Corey, my baby mama and a missed call from Henree.

Thank god for that Do Not Disturb feature, or I knew it would have been some shit if that phone would of rung and Daijah seen her sister number pop up.

I didn't fuck Henree. I don't think I could cross that line. But its something about these Wright girls that got my ass caught up.

This shit is crazy, but I'll check into what she wanna do with a nigga later. I scrolled through my contacts before clicking Corey name and calling him. After two rings, I heard wind blowing in the background.

"Yo!"

"Wassup nigga." I replied, closing the bathroom door behind me.

"Ain't shit Jay. Chillin, driving Solana back home from the doctor."

"Is everything aight?" I questioned. "She aint sick or nuthin right?"

"Nah, Nah man. Umm in fact we great. We got a baby on the way." Corey said with excitement in his voice.

My eyes widened before laughing. "Whuhhhh? Yo, nigga congrats man. Damn, you bout to be a daddy nigga. Join the club."

"'Preciate it fool. I was shocked like damn. I-I made a baby out this muthafucka." Corey giggled into the receiver of the phone. "But yo, make sure you dressed cause ima come scoop after I drop wifey off."

"Ard. Lemme wash my ass'n shit. Just got finished with Daijah freak ass."

Corey got quiet, causing me to raise my eyebrow. I walked over to the shower and began to run the shower water, making the bathroom immediately become steamy.

"Why you still fuckin wit her bro?", Corey asked.

"Fuck you mean?", I said, feeling offended. "What's wrong with her?"

"I ain say nun was wrong wit her. but I'm saying you fucking with her to get over E'mani or you fuckin wit her cause you like her?"

I turned my lips up as I furrowed my eyebrows. "What the fuck does E'mani have to do with me being fuckin happy with Daijah?"

"Never mind nigga. You getting all sensitive'n shit. "Corey dismissed the whole convo. "Just make sure you ready so we can roll out."

I sighed as I stared at myself in the mirror. "Ard. But where we going man?"

I heard Corey shuffle the phone a little bit before answering.

"Malibu."

  ❤  ❤  ❤

E'mani POV

|  PINK Photoshoot ❤  |

"Yes E'mani. Keep that pose right there!" my photographer yelled out to me as he continued snapping pictures on his Nikon Camera. "Fucking Amazing!"

I did different poses as I modeled in PINK under wear and bra. It was a flirty theme for the summer catalog and I was super excited about the new line of merchandise PINK was about to release. Russell James was my photographer majority of the time, since he does shoot for Victoria Secret and PINK models.

I looked over at Tyra, who was smiling as she gave me the head nod of approval of my shoot. Tyra Banks was my mentor soon as I signed my contract with Victoria Secret. She even helped me branch out to get other notable fashion icon labels to notice me. I even booked a photoshoot with Chanel. This would be my biggest job to date when that time comes.

"Alright. That's a wrap!", Russell yelled as he put the camera down. "E'mani, you fucking rocked today!" he said with his deep Australian accent and a wide smile covered across his face.

I walked off the set feeling rejuvenated from the 100 frame shots that I just took. I gave Russell a big hug as he rocked me back and forth before kissing my cheek. We both did the double cheek kiss before sharing a smile. Tyra walked over to me wearing a pair of leggings and an oversized Love Pink thin, sweat shirt. Her long frontal wig was pulled back into a neat bun.

"You did absolutely A-May-Zing!", Tyra complimented with a big smile. "the way you naturally found your angles, your comfort poses and then not being afraid to take a few glamour shots. Ugh E'mani. You are one of a kind!"

I nodded. "Thanks Tyra. It all came with your help and your patience with me. Especially when you made me put my size 8 foot into a pair of size 6 shoes." I cringed, remember that feeling.

"It was for practice. You know in this industry we have to be prepared for anything that is thrown at us."

I laughed as Tyra pulled me as she hugged and kissed my cheek. I smiled as I felt good from all the love I was receiving. Being a new model and getting this recognition felt too surreal. I mean, its like everything changed overnight. I went from a college student at UCLA to being a in high demand model in Los Angeles.

Gathering my things and placing them into my oversized PINK tote, I placed my Celine shades on my face as I said my see ya later's to the camera crew. I was done with my shoot earlier than expected so I decided that I would go down to Hollywood Blvd to shop and maybe even go swing by my dad's. Hopefully he doesn't have no hoes sitting up in his house like he normally does.

I always wondered how my life would be if I had my mom in my life. Gosh, that woman was breath taking and so stunning. Shayla Nicole Wright. But nevertheless, I know she's watching over me. My guardian angel.

I hopped into my all black 2017 Mercedes-Benz AMG C 43 Coupe that O'shea got me as a gift, just because. I was so shocked when I walked into our drive way to see this black beauty sitting there with a big, red bow on top of it.

I heard a bleep as my car Bluetooth connected to my phone and immediately opened my music app and let my sunroof down on my coupe.

Gotta run the town

Every time I'm in your city, make 'em understandYou know how this shit gon' go whenever I'm in town Whenever I'm in town

Money showers (Oh ya) rain, rain, rain, rain

Whole lotta money showers, rain, rain, rain, rain

"This is my shit!", I said out loud as I began to pull off the lot and headed towards I-405 to Hollywood Blvd. Between this crazy ass LA traffic, I'm sure I'll reach Hollywood Blvd in 30 minutes when it should only take 10 minutes. But to my luck, the interstate was not backed up and I hit 80 MPH in my black beauty. My hair blew wildly in the wind on this hot, sunny day in Los Angeles.

"See you gotta understand I'm bad enough to take your husband
Bitch I fuck your man then give him back when I'm done, ugh

Front of my pussy on the back of his tongueI ain't had love for a nigga since what happened to Pun So if he fuck around and I don't happen to cum
Nigga you can be my ex, that's where I'm from"

I sung along with Remy as I got closer to Hollywood Blvd. I wanted to buy some more knickknacks for O'shea and I house. It was so fun shopping for the house and not just one bedroom like when I was living with my dad. Anyway, I finally reached my destination and pulled up to the valet, so they can park my car. I immediately gave him a $50-dollar tip as I handed him the keys after getting out.

"Thank you so much ma'am." He stammered in shock from the crisp bill.

"You welcome." I smiled as I started to walk down the strip enjoying my day.

The hot sun beamed down on top of me. I low key thanked god for wearing a white mini bodycon dress with my Tory Buch sandals. As I continued to walk, admiring the stores filled with people of all different shades and colors, tall beautiful palm trees that stood before me, swaying from the light breeze that California graced us with I was taken back by who I was about to walk past.

I couldn't even lie as my mouth became dry as he walked with such confidence, reminding me of when I first met him. He looked so good in his Olive-Green T-shirt, Balmain Jeans with a pair of Jordan's. He looked in my direction and a small smirk appeared across his lips. However, I wasn't smirking since he was walking with some girl who was dressed like she was confused on what today's weather was; a light blue flannel shirt with a white tank top, high-waisted Denim shorts and a black pair of Dr. Martens shoes.

I put my shades on my face, and acting like I was suddenly interested in the notifications from Snap Chat on my phone as we walked smooth past each other. Part of me wanted to look back at him, but something told me that ol' girl would be looking too.

Not like I gave a fuck but still. I slowly turned around and to my surprise, he was looking back at me as well with his fine ass. I quickly turned my head around as my heart skipped a beat. Quickly turning to head inside the first store I seen; BCBGMAZAZRIA.

"Damn it.", I thought to myself.

He just fucked my head up. All the way up. 

Authors Note :

 I appreciate the comments and the time you take out to read this. I know its starting off a little slow but please stand with me. I promise you this book is going to be one hell of  a ride. Vote and comment. It does help alot ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 13.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
914K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
11.6K 715 16
When you have some one good in your life, you hold on to them. You never know when the unthinkable will happen ... #LongLivePac 2017 ©Shayylondon **...
6.7K 255 9
Brianna, a college athlete just got out of a recent breakup with a safety for the Baltimore Ravens. Someone that she thought she was gonna spend the...