Hexed (Sequel to Double Down...

Autorstwa Ghostmeerkat78

Zak's haunted museum opens, Tracy moves to Vegas and their fairytale life begins. The only trouble with fairy... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1: Of hearse and home
Chapter 2: Willing loser
Chapter 3: Introducing team Bagans
Chapter 4: Driven to insecurity
Chapter 5: Bid for independence
Chapter6: Close encounters of the fan kind
Chapter 7: Red
Chapter 8: Feeling the pulse
Chapter 9: Laugh out loud
Chapter 10: Premonitions, pranks and purchases
Chapter 11: Anxiety
Chapter 12: Wet
Chapter 13: Good morning, we have an announcement...
Author's Note

Quick Update

283 10 3
Autorstwa Ghostmeerkat78

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry that its been so long since i last updated. Life has kind of got away with me and i just haven't had the time to write. I really hope to get back to it sometime over the next few weeks and into the new year. In the very least i would like to finish this story for you guys. So watch this space i hope to be posting the next chapter soon. Thanks peeps. *GM*

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

38.3K 1K 39
"You are the best person I've ever had in my life." "You're the best in mine." ~~ Allison's life is better than she could have asked for, consideri...
23.6K 552 120
The (ghost) adventures continue as Evelyn navigates being a mom of two, a newfound dog mom, a partial owner of the most haunted museum in the world a...
71.2K 1.3K 26
Candice Wilson, a friend to Zak, Nick and Aaron AKA the Ghost Adventures Crew, is a little skeptical when it comes to the paranormal, but when things...
47K 744 22
What happens when Kay moves to Las Vegas for a fresh start? Is a romance about to brew with TV star Zak Bagans? Her haunted past is catching up to he...