Bubblegum Bitch ♡ Smut Onesho...

By vampirexchild

My Chemical Romance/Frerard oneshots reserved for bottom!Frank, consisting of smut and plentifully sweet ones... More

Have Mercy On Me
Protège Moi (Part II)
Pretty Puppy
Adore Me In Shades of Red
What Brews Underneath
Moonstone Serenade
Full Moon's Ballad (Part Two)
Eclipsed Lullabye
Kissing Lessons
Forget Me Not
Homecoming
Joys of the Flesh
Vanity
Beauty
Cradle of Sleep
Twist and Twine
Song of the Soul
Silver Crescent
Lemongrass and Sleep
Applejuice and Peach
Birthday Cake and Storytime
She Means Everything to Me
Cherry Waves
Enchantress
Pulchritudinous
Loathsome Bloodmoon
I Lie Here Charmed
Set My Soul Alight
blazing in scarlet fire

All I Want for Christmas

13.9K 286 581
By vampirexchild

This picture above sparked the idea for something you've never seen before;

CHRISTMAS LIGHTS BDSM.

So yes, merry early Christmas and a happy new year, your present from me to you is a needy Frank wrapped in Christmas lights.

__

Christmas had approached quicker than anyone had time to blink. Stores advertised their competitive sales through every media possible to invite costumers to purchase their items, every building was decorated inside and out with lights and wreaths. The colorful glistening lights sparkled and came to life when night fell over the city, wrapping around every Christmas tree with presents filling up the bottom of the tree, freshly wrapped and ready to bring smiles to the receiver's faces. Cold winter swept over the earth and gave the season of Christmas a much more special charm. The warmth of the holiday was enough to turn any blue soul into one full of radiating light, matching the brilliant star placed atop of the Christmas trees standing tall in the city, the colorful tinsel and the reds and greens from the ornaments hanging off of the thick green branches. The smell of pine and burning wood filled the air along with the pleasant scent of baking coming from the houses occupied by happy families spending their evenings together. Couples turned their faces into one another's necks and coats for warmth and higher until their lips touched sweetly.

Gerard's favorite thing about Christmas was the way it was able to lift his spirit and swell his heart to the point where he was overflowing with warmth and anticipation, so much that it was always so sad to say goodbye to it when the new year began and there was nothing more to look forward to. Another part of it was being able to buy presents for the people he loved the most. He could buy gifts on any normal day, but the act of giving on Christmas was so much more special than giving someone a small surprise when it wasn't a holiday. Gerard went all out this year, buying things from online and from a few select stores so he would have more than one gift to offer everyone in his life who deserved it.

The most important gift of them all wasn't something he could buy, but it was something he earned.

Frank Iero wasn't just someone Gerard knew he wanted to be with the second he laid eyes on him, but he was someone he knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life with the moment he heard his laugh for the first time. The raven haired beauty never failed to fill Gerard's life with a plethora of color even on the grayest days, only setting Gerard's love for him in stone. They were best friends in middle school after only days of meeting. Frank had moved further down New Jersey and transferred to a new school, one full of the kids who never learned how to behave. He was teased for being so small and meek, but Gerard was always there whenever Frank broke down. That was how he found him for the first time, the latter was curled into a weeping ball in the corner of the school library. No one ever really went in the library, leaving it to be the last place where anyone would look for Frank. Gerard was glad he found him; the moment he met those big and beautiful hazel eyes, his heart began beating again.

Gerard proposed to Frank this year on Valentine's Day, as corny as that may have seemed. Dinner and wine, a romantic setting underneath the stars, nothing was more perfect than pouring his heart out to the person he loved the most and presenting a ring to him. Frank accepted it, shedding tears of happiness, and Gerard barely had time to slide the ring on Frank's finger before he was pulling Gerard on top of him and kissing him with enough passion to set the world on fire. His heart had been stolen from the start, and now it would be Frank's forever, something Gerard was more than willing to have happen.

It was the day before Christmas Eve and Frank was stressing heavily over the party they were hosting at their house. He worried over little things such as someone not bringing what they said they would, if the house looked cheerful enough, or if the people would get snowed in again and they'd be forced to spend the night as they did a few years ago. He paced around the house, nervously cleaning everything in sight and moving things around that he claimed were out of place. Watching him made Gerard feel anxious, he knew Frank stressed about these things so much because he was a perfectionist, if anything went wrong then he'd spend weeks feeling like a failure despite Gerard constantly reassuring him that he wasn't.

"Frank, you don't have to worry so much about the party. Everything is fine and nothing's going to go wrong." Gerard stood up to approach his fiancé, gently taking his shoulders and stilling him.

Frank looked up at him with wide hazel eyes. "We don't know that."

"You're the party planner, it's going to be perfect." Gerard smiled at him sweetly, kissing his forehead. Immediately, the tension began to melt away from Frank's form. Still, his foot tapped against the ground in a nervous fidget he never got rid of. Gerard sighed.

"Baby, you need to relax. I know Christmas is stressful, but it's also the best time of the year and you need to enjoy that." Gerard took Frank's tattooed hands into his, gently kissing the backs of them. His lips pressed a kiss on his engagement ring, causing the latter to flush a delicate pink.

"It's hard, you know. I just started liking Christmas not too long ago." Frank bit his pink bottom lips, his eyes flickering between his hands and Gerard's face.

"What can I do for you that will put you at ease?" Gerard would easily do anything, he hated to see his future husband so anxious over something that didn't need to be worried over. Frank was an excellent party planner and he always got complimented for it, the anxiousness he displayed was borderline ridiculous when all of the gatherings he organized were a complete success.

"I don't know." Frank said quietly and casted his gaze downwards. Gerard let go of his hands, gnawing on his bottom lip while he thought. He knew of one thing that always distracted Frank, but he wasn't quite sure if that was the appropriate thing to do during situations like this. He sorted through his thoughts for a moment until he came across one solution that lit up his face.

"I know what will make you feel better." Gerard smiled widely at Frank. The latter looked up curiously, a crease forming between his eyebrows.

Gerard grabbed his fiancé's hand and tugged him to the living room. The glow coming from the Christmas tree lit up the room in an array of green and red, little orbs of color flashing across the walls and the white from the star on top glowing brightly. Gerard sat Frank down on the sofa and went to their tree, bending down and sifting through the many presets sitting under it. He found the package he was looking for and stood up, showing the snowman wrapping off to Frank.

"You're going to open one of your presents early." Gerard beamed.

Frank, on the other hand, looked hesitant. "Gerard, are you sure? Isn't that a little untraditional?"

"I just want you to be happy." Gerard sat down beside Frank, the cushion sinking in a bit under their weight. He smiled softly at his love, holding out the gift he bought to him. It was something Frank had been wanting for a long while, but he often lost confidence in himself and ended up letting another year without it pass by.

Frank gingerly took the present into his hands, a smile ghosting at the corners of his lips. He chuckled at the dancing snowmen printed on the blue paper and turned it around slowly. "Alright, fine."

He began to rip open the paper, peeling back the tape and unwinding it from around the box. Gerard bit his lip to hold in his excitement as Frank finally finished with the wrapping, turning the box around to read the front.

"Gerard, you- you actually bought me one." Frank breathed, his eyes glimmering with adoration while drinking in the image printed on the front of the package.

"I know how badly you wanted one. You just needed a little shove." Gerard smiled, looking down at the polaroid camera sitting in Frank's hands. Frank grinned at Gerard, immediately going to open the box. After sliding the tab out of the slot, he opened the package, reaching inside and pulling out the camera safely wrapped in plastic. It was red, Frank's favorite color, and already had a roll of film inside it. Gerard had backup rolls as a part two to the gift, but he'd let Frank open that on Christmas morning along with the others.

"It's so gorgeous." Frank breathed out in awe. He turned his head, grabbing the side of Gerard's face and pulling him in for a surprising kiss. Gerard's eyes widened, but he giggled against Frank's lips, pulling him close.

Frank pulled away after a moment, a soft smile lifting the corners of his pink lips endearingly. "Thank you so much."

"Anything for you." Gerard kissed the tip of his button nose, loving the way he wrinkled it after he placed a kiss there.

"Does it have film?" Frank turned the camera around.

"Yes, plenty for your first couple of pictures." Gerard nodded.

Frank bit his lip, uncovering the lens and tapping his fingers on the side of the camera as he hesitated over something going through his head. "You know, I really do want to take nature photography, but there are a few other things I wanted to try out, too."

"Like?" Gerard raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I . . . I want you to take pictures of me, then vice versa." Frank flushed a soft pink, rolling his lips into his mouth.

Gerard lit up. "Of course, I can take a few pictures of you."

"No, Gee, I meant . . ." Frank was turning red at this point, He turned his body, placing his hand on top of Gerard's knee. "You know, when I dress up all nice for you."

Gerard's entire face went blank during the brain shortage he experienced. The suggestion caught him so off guard that his mind didn't know how to process it for a moment. It was no where near being bad or ridiculous - in fact, when Gerard finally gathered himself, he swore all the blood in his body traveled to the lower half of him, images swirling through his mind of Frank spread out obscenely on their bed while he took photographs of him. Frank loved to dress up for Gerard and the latter enjoyed it just as much, the way certain fabrics looked on him and how his lips looked with different shades of colors from the cosmetics he applied.

Gerard moaned softly, his eyes growing large.

"We don't have to," Frank scrambled. "But I thought it'd be good to try, it seemed really hot and - god, you probably think it's weird."

Gerard abruptly reached out for Frank, taking his wrists in his hands. He pushed the latter on his back on the couch, climbing on top of him, pinning his wrists above his head. Frank gasped and spluttered, his eyes growing as wide as possible.

"We need to try that tonight." Gerard breathed, arousal filling him to the brim. He moaned under his breath, feeling himself growing hard just from the thought of posing Frank all pretty and doing the most filthy things to him in between each picture. He was no photographer, but every one of those photos would come out perfect for the sole reason that Frank was the center of attention.

"Now?" Frank looked flustered, but excitement gradually filled his eyes. Gerard nodded, pressing his half hard length against Frank's thigh. The latter gasped, his lip being tucked in between his teeth.

"I'll go change."

__

Gerard made sure to shut the drapes so the neighbors wouldn't catch a glimpse of what was going on in their room that evening. They made that mistake once, leading to their great embarrassment and awkward exchanges ever since then. Although, he was sure they could hear most of it, both Frank and Gerard were fairly loud when they had sex.

Frank was getting changed in the restroom and Gerard was unbuttoning his shirt, letting it hang open to show off all of his pale skin the way Frank liked him to. He kicked off his shoes and peeled off his socks, letting his jeans hang low on his hips. He tucked a lock of his red hair behind his ear, setting the camera on the edge of the bed just as he heard the bathroom door open.

When he turned around, his mouth went dry at the sight in front of him before it watered all over again, immediate lust pooling into his lower stomach. Frank stepped out into view, softly swaying his hips as he showed off his body to Gerard, all of his curves and the gorgeous ink drawn into his pale olive skin. Frank's body was draped in a sheer pink nightie that left little to imagination, the frills at the bottom flowing to his midthigh. The layers of lace and soft material looked beautiful on his body, splitting open at the bottom and making it too easy for Gerard to push it aside to get to what laid underneath. The garter belt wrapped around his hips was also made of delicate lace and tiny embroidered roses, holding the garters that went across his pale thighs and clipped onto the stockings he wore, reaching his knees. His underwear was just as delicate as the belt, hugging him tightly. Everything was gentle pink, perfect against his skin tone. His eyes were hooded as they watched Gerard, his glossy lips parted slightly. Gerard could see the glitter in the lip gloss sparkling from where he stood.

"God, how did I get so lucky?" Gerard groaned.

Frank giggled, playing with the skirt of the nightie he wore. "I'm the lucky one, not many people would be comfortable with this."

Gerard retrieved the camera, his hands trembling already, he aimed it at Frank who leaned against the wall, biting his lip as his hand teasingly slid across his thigh. Gerard snapped the photo, waiting for it to slide out from the slot in the side. He carefully pinched the corner between his fingers, fanning it off for the image to show up. Meanwhile, Frank crossed the room, crawling onto the bed on his hands and knees. Gerard glanced at him, at the latter's lace covered ass swaying while he made it to the top of the bed. Gerard set the developing picture down on the bedside drawer, and something drew his attention.

On the bottom shelf, there was a nearly empty box of Christmas decorations sitting there. There were only two strings of Christmas lights left, along with an extension cord wrapped up beside them. Gerard gazed at them for a bit, biting his lip as he pondered. It was Christmas season after all, wasn't it?

"What are you looking at?" Frank asked curiously, sitting on the bed with his legs slightly parted.

Gerard glanced at him, then back at the lights. He made up his mind quickly, grinning at the idea. "I'm going to tie you up."

Frank's eyes lit up at that. He loved when Gerard tied him up with anything he could use as restraints, it was the anticipation of what Gerard was going to do next that kept him wanting more. However, when Gerard pulled out the Christmas lights, he made a confused noise.

"C-Christmas lights?" Frank asked, his voice timid.

"You'll look beautiful." Gerard reassured him and set the lights on the bed along with the extension cord. Plugging it in, Gerard put the box aside and climbed onto the bed, up to where Frank was sitting with an apprehensive look in his eyes.

"We've gotta warm you up first, then you'll be begging for me to do it." Gerard whispered, sensually leaning down and taking Frank's bottom lip between his teeth. Frank whimpered, his eyes fluttering. Gerard let go of his lip and settled for kissing him hungrily instead, the gloss smearing across his own lips. It tasted like sweet strawberries, a bit of raspberry was in the mixture as well. Frank whined as Gerard pressed himself against his leg, rolling his body down onto his. Frank licked into Gerard's mouth, his fingers finding their way into Gerard's choppy red locks. The taste of the gloss and Frank's mouth was incredibly arousing to Gerard. Excitement entered his veins, showing itself in the way his cock began to swell in his pants.

He ran his hands down Frank's sides, his protruding hips, the material of the lingerie gentle against his palms. Gerard slipped his thigh in between Frank's legs and traveled up until the hot area of his crotch was pressed there. He began to rub his thigh against it, making his fiancé moan softly into his mouth. Gerard flicked his tongue against the roof of Frank's mouth, kissing him harder. Frank rolled his hips down and a gasp got caught in his throat. He was hardening quickly and Gerard had to hold back a grin. He rubbed harder against Frank, his hands moving up and down Frank's body. Frank shivered, beginning to gasp against Gerard's warm mouth. The kiss was sloppy, sticky, but Gerard loved the dirty feel of it.

Gerard reached for the camera, parting from the kiss but continuing to rub against Frank with his leg. He took a picture of Frank with swollen shiny lips shaped around a moan, his eyes tightly shut and his head titling back so his chocolate brown curls spilled out over the pillow beneath his head. Strands of black still lingered from when he dyed it long ago, tangling into his natural hair color. His fists balled up around the sheets as Gerard set the picture aside to dry, taking the lines of lights and returning to Frank with them.

"You're going to look so beautiful in these." Gerard whispered, returning to his love. Frank bit his lip, opening his legs up and looking down at the lights.

"Kinky." He whispered, giggling. Gerard smiled, grabbing Frank gently by the waist and sitting him up.

"I'm going to wrap these around your pretty little body, then I'll tie your wrists and take the pictures." Gerard whispered, softly kissing Frank's neck at the most sensitive spot. Frank nodded eagerly, inhaling shakily as Gerard slipped his tongue out and drew a slow, slick line over his sweet spot. Gerard carefully winded the lights around Frank's waist and hips, crisscrossing them over his body, sucking softly on the area of Frank's neck until the latter was squirming slightly and making small noises of appreciation. Gerard gently shoved Frank back so he laid flat on the bed, opening his legs to expose him. Gerard climbed over him and went to wrap the lights around his wrists, binding them loosely enough so the bulbs wouldn't dig into his skin. He tied him to the bed post successfully, his body all on show and his skin flushed. Gerard looked over his beautiful fiancé, the curve of his hips leading to his spread pale thighs, the soft colors against his perfect skin that glowed in the soft moonlight. Gerard kissed him quickly and went to plug in the lights.

Frank's body was illuminated by the colors of Christmas - green, red, purple, and soft yellow. The lights reflected in his large hazel eyes, casting shadows across the curves and plains of his body, and the way the orbs danced across his skin made his tattoos come alive. Gerard was stunned by the beauty of him, all of his perfect skin and limbs shining in the room shrouded by darkness. Gerard picked up the camera instantly.

"God, honey, look at you. You're a vision." Gerard breathed out and snapped a picture of Frank from an angle in between his legs. Frank whimpered softly, glancing up at the lights wrapped around his wrists. Gerard kneeled on the bed after he placed the new photo aside, sliding in between the latter's legs and kissing the inside of his thigh. Frank gasped softly at the touch of warm slick lips touching his sensitive skin. Gerard kissed up his thigh, skimming his lips across the soft skin, placing his hand gently on the other leg to keep the both of them spread apart. Gerard snuck a photograph of his thighs in the stockings and the garters, the little wet spots his lips left on the insides of them. Gerard returned to his body, lips covering the growing bulge covered by Frank's underwear.

Frank whimpered, arching his body beautifully. Gerard placed his hands on his hips and pushed him back down onto the bed, sliding his tongue out and licking a long, heavy drag over Frank's concealed cock. Frank gasped and fought not to writhe underneath the sensation of Gerard's hot mouth and tongue teasing over him. Gerard kissed over his bulge, sucking softly through the fabric until Frank's lower half was twitching under the hold Gerard had on it and soft noises were spilling out of his soft glossy lips. Gerard took one of the garters tight against Frank's thigh, lifting it and letting it snap back. Frank inhaled sharply, his dick jerking from the shock.

"You mind if I take real dirty pictures of you, my love?" Gerard asked, picking up the camera again.

"Please." Frank whispered, his breath coming short. Gerard nodded at his consent, laying his palm over Frank's cock and slowly rubbing it with the heel of his hand. He was hot, hard and twitching under Gerard's grasp. Frank shuddered, moaning and throwing his head back. Gerard took a photo of the scene, his hand rubbing Frank eagerly. He moved the lace out of the way, pulling his leaking cock out of the lacy confines. He took another photo of his hand wrapping tightly around him and pumping, his thumb digging into the soaking slit as Frank arched gracefully and cried out softly into the room. Gerard began panting, so hard and needy in his jeans. He put the camera down for a moment to open his jeans, reaching into his underwear and pulling himself out, He stroked himself quickly, hissing at the hot sparks of pleasure shooting through his body. He shoved his jeans off his legs and kicked them to the ground, then shrugging his shirt off his arms, kneeling on the bed once more.

Gerard moaned, bowing his head and licking Frank's cock. He kissed the head tenderly, soaking his lips with the slick precome. Frank whimpered and Gerard swiped his tongue over his lips to taste him. He retrieved the camera, moving it upwards to take a photo of Frank's swollen lips and the large mark left on his skin. After that one was finished, Gerard quickly unplugged the lights, sitting Frank up and unwrapping them from his waist.

"W-what are you doing?" Frank breathed.

"I'm going to eat you out until you come." Gerard stated bluntly, panting through each of his words. He wanted nothing more than to unravel Frank, take him apart piece by piece. Frank's eyes widened with anticipation and he whimpered loudly, tugging at the string of lights still keeping his wrists bound to the bed. Gerard didn't plan on releasing him from those, he wasn't done taking photographs.

Gerard hooked his fingers into Frank's underwear, kissing down his smooth legs as they went along with the garter belt. When they reached his calves, Gerard tugged them past his feet and discarded them onto the floor. Gerard smoothed his hands back up the latter's trembling legs, the undone garters and the pale stockings wrapped around his limbs. He was leaking, shaking, flushed with need. Gerard grabbed Frank's legs and lifted them until they were near his ears, exposing his pink hole to Gerard for him to tease as he pleased. Frank gasped, shutting his eyes tightly, his mouth hanging open. Gerard kissed down the little roll on his belly, his hips, his thighs, taking the camera and photographing him in this incredibly obscene position.

When he finally reached Frank's hole, he kissed around the pink rim, ghosting his hot breath across the puckered entrance he was aching to get his mouth on. Frank was shaking already, bound and wired up, whimpering Gerard's name out of frustration from his teasing. Gerard kissed Frank's hole and earned himself a sharp gasp from the sudden contact. Then, Gerard slid his tongue out, giving his asshole a long, hot drag. Frank cried out, shuddering violently. Gerard moaned against Frank, bringing his tongue out again and licking his hole in three long successions, puckering his lips and kissing the wet ring of muscle tenderly. The taste of him was always enough to make Gerard so hard that he couldn't help but thrust up into the air subtly, his tongue twisting and flattening against the puff asshole he was more than eager to fuck with his mouth.

"Fuck, Gerard, please." Frank begged, the sound dissolving into a loud moan as Gerard gave him a rough stroke of his tongue, his hands spreading Frank apart and squeezing his cheeks firmly.

"What do you need, baby?" Gerard fluttered his tongue over Frank, tasting him, sloppily lapping and burying his face in between the cheeks. Frank jerked his hips, his asshole sliding over Gerard's smooth tongue. Gerard grunted, kissing and sucking the puckered hole until the soft pink shade it held darkened with a flush. Gerard licked his lips, tracing the rim with the tip of his tongue.

"Please put it inside!" Frank cried. His expression of desperation and pleasure was enhanced by the Christmas lights glowing across his face, the flickering of the bulbs casting orbs over his sweating, trembling body. Gerard loved it when Frank begged, when he became so desperate that he had no shame over what he asked for anymore. Gerard kept him spread apart, exposed, his hole quivering and glistening with his own spit.

Gerard nodded, shoving his face back between his cheeks, quickly flitting his tongue over the sensitive ring of muscles. Slowly, he inserted his tongue inside, feeling how tight he was even around his tongue. Gerard wrapped his hand around his own cock and fisted it quickly, greedily licking into Frank and opening him up. He wriggled his tongue, licking roughly, sucking and slurping, eating him out like it was the only thing he could do right in the world. He shoved his tongue into Frank and fucked him with it, digging his nails into the soft skin of his ass cheek. Frank cried out and moaned endlessly, rocking down onto Gerard's tongue until he was fucking himself on it. Gerard only moved his tongue up and down, rubbing it over the inside of him, moaning from the multiple shocks of heat and pleasure bolting through him the quicker he fisted himself. He pounded into his hand, pretending it was Frank wrapped tightly around him, the tight heat squeezing around his cock. He shut his eyes tight, teeth scraping against Frank's rim the harder he went at it.

"G-Gerard, oh my god, you're so good with your fucking tongue." Frank gasped, riding Gerard's face quickly. Gerard moaned as an encouragement for him, quickly lapping and licking and sucking until Frank was borderline sobbing from the sensations rocking through him. Gerard let go of his cock, blindingly reaching for the camera and setting it onto Frank's stomach so the lens was facing Gerard. He looked op through his eyelashes, dragging his tongue heavily over Frank, and snapped a picture of him eating out his fiancé.

"Holy shit." Frank whimpered, assessing what Gerard just did. Gerard pulled away for a moment, his face half wet and his lips swollen from driving his tongue deep inside of Frank. He waited for the photo the develop before he returned back to what he was doing, moaning into him the second his tongue glided back inside and rubbed against his inner walls. Frank panted loudly, tugging at his restraints, crying out in frustration from not being able to touch Gerard as he pleased.

"Taste so good, you feel so good for me, honey." Gerard breathed against Frank's twitching hole. He traced the rim with his finger and spit on the digit, sliding it in with ease and crooking it immediately.

"Shit!" Frank squealed, sinking himself down on the finger eagerly. Gerard tugged his cock, quickly getting himself off, moaning and shoving his tongue back into Frank. He fucked him with his mouth, sliding in a second finger and rapidly moving them in and out. He bended them, pressing the tips of his fingers against Frank's prostate until Frank's legs were shaking and he couldn't control any of his noises, his body sweating and his cock pulsing from the stimulation he was receiving.

"You're so gorgeous when you get like this," Gerard kissed Frank's rim, shoving his fingers inside roughly. "All because of me."

"Please, Gerard, I'm so fucking close." Frank's voice shook as his body did, sweat dripping down the side of his face. His swollen lips were flushed bright red and they hung open as sweet moans tumbled out from between them, so enticing that it took every bit of Gerard's will not to stop and shove his cock into that fucking mouth, just watch those cherry red lips stretch around him. Gerard moaned loudly, pounding into his hand and getting his precome onto the sheets below them. He was close, just as Frank was, and he would come quick if he kept fisting himself at this pace.

Gerard slid a third finger into Frank and fucked him quicker, the pink rim stretching around him and the inside of him squeezing down onto Gerard's fingers. Frank rode the digits, his body jerking, precome leaking out of his bright red slit and falling onto his stomach in a clear sticky string. Gerard's growled softly, taking his mouth away from his asshole and grabbing Frank's dick. He opened his mouth and took the head into it, sinking his head down until his mouth was full of his pulsing cock. Frank cried out loudly.

"I'm gonna come, holy shit." Frank warned, thrusting up into Gerard's mouth until he hit the back of his throat. Gerard gagged softly, but he didn't mind, not when he was so eager to suck up every last bit of his come at any second now. Gerard bobbed his head quickly and crooked his fingers at just the right angle inside of Frank. The pressure against his prostate made Frank swell in Gerard's mouth, hot and heavy on his tongue, and his orgasm hit him almost as quickly as Gerard's did.

Frank's come flooded into Gerard's mouth, hot and bitter and everything Gerard needed. He moaned whorishly around the dick in his mouth and swallowed every bit of it. quickly pumping himself until the heat building inside of him toppled over like a row of dominos and he was spurting into his hand, all over the sheets underneath him. He pulled off of Frank with a jagged gasp, a string of saliva and come connecting his lips to the head of his dick. He keened softly and moved his hand up and down his length through his orgasm, pulling his fingers out of Frank when he began to tighten. Frank was moaning softly, lifting his hips into the air as aftershocks rolled through him. Gerard panted heavily and waited until every last drop of come had escaped him and the tight string of euphoria was slowly calming itself down. It wasn't often Gerard came this hard - he wasn't saying his future husband never satisfied him, he sure as hell did, but there were some moments in their sex life where it was better than their last session, mainly when they tried something new.

Gerard kissed the inside of Frank's thigh gently and pulled away from between his legs. When he looked up, Frank was spent. His body glistened and glowed with sex, a puddle of come laying on his stomach above his rapidly softening cock. His lips were pink and his face and chest were flushed, his hair everywhere, and the lights wrapped around his wrists shone down on the perfect masterpiece of his flaccid body. Gerard chewed his lip, carefully taking the camera and snapping a few more photos of this beautiful mess. The glow coming from his skin, the blissed out look on his face, his limp hands and wrists tied up with the lights. He wasn't sure where he would store these photos, but he was more than certain he'd revisit them if they ever had to spend time apart and he was by himself.

Gerard unplugged the lights and carefully unwrapped them from around Frank's wrists. When he was free, Frank smiled sleepily, flexing his fingers and bringing his arms to his sides. Gerard kissed him softly, running his hands over the open thin material of Frank's nightie that now stuck to his skin and rumpled around him.

"How was that?" He asked.

Frank's lips slowly shaped into a grin, his eyes gleaming. "I think we should do that again tomorrow night."

Gerard chuckled and brushed Frank's sweaty hair away from his face. "We might have the guests over until late tomorrow, sweetheart."

"I don't care if we have to do it at three in the morning, it'll be an early Christmas gift for me." Frank grinned cheekily and slid off the nightie from his body. He glanced at his stockings, but decided not to take them off.

"I'll have to actually fuck you to change it up a bit." Gerard took his bottom lip in between his teeth, running his hand over Frank's hip.

Frank's eyes widened. "Why don't we move it to tonight, in a few minutes?"

"Frank!" Gerard blushed deeply.

"Merry early Christmas!"

___

A/N: And I bring you . . . Christmas lights BDSM, a wild ride I never thought I'd be taking. Merry early Christmas indeed, am I right?

I thought the picture taking was hot and I just got the inspiration from the original photos because I had a fleeting thought that sounded like "wait a minute, if she's tied up with the lights then someone had to take the photos, how kinky." That's when I gave birth to this.

Well, I hope that was good enough! I rewrote it four times until I got it right, haha.

"We drowned our love to save it from the fires."

-aprilxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
864K 40.2K 172
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
236K 9.9K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
445K 13.4K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...