Silent Pleasure [ BTS JJK ] '...

By StupidButCute00

In which Jungkook who is the rich playboy chooses to marry a girl who lost her ability to talk. Highest ranki... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 : New Year Special
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ( Final )
Epilogue : Bluebell

Chapter 20

50.5K 2K 1.6K
By StupidButCute00

" They hold in their creases the ability to change one's life, organically, forever. Even when you shake them out, they've left permanent wrinkles in the fabric of your soul."

-Julie Gregory-

**********

" What exactly happened? " Taehyung noticed the weakness Jungkook's voice as the youngest sat in the bunch outside of the hospital " H-How can someone stab someone inside the jail ?"

" How is she ?" Taehyung asked

" Y/N isn't the type to get involved in fights , How the hell this happened ?" Jungkook looked up at Taehyung's eyes with no emotions at all, He didn't blink his eyes for the whole night while watching your lifeless body laying down in the bed, there wasn't a minute passed without him praying that you can at least move your finger or open your eyes to look at him, to know that he is beside you, to let you know that he'll never leave again even if it cost his life now, he didn't care, he was ready to kill anyone get near to you, police, detectives nor even doctors.
Of course this scare him to the death but ..... you didn't move.

Nothing

NOTHING

" I asked how is she ?" Taehyung asked again

" How can someone has a knife ins---"

" I told you How is s---"

" HOW THE FUCK I WILL KNOW WHEN EVERYONE HERE IS SHAKING THEIR HEADS EACH TIME I ASK ?" Jungkook stood up and yelled " SHE IS LAYING THEIR GOD KNOWS IF SHE CAN SURVIVE OR NOT AND YOU'RE ASKING HOW IS SHE HYUNG? " Taehyung's heart ached noticing the tears in the youngest's eyes, Jungkook crying was something new.

THE Jeon Jungkook hopelessly talking ?

" Jungkook - ah ?" Taehyung placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulders and made him look at his eyes " She'll be fine ..."

Jungkook coldly laughed and looked away " What if she won't? Ha? "

Taehyung's breath were stick in his throat, he wished Jungkook was a kid that can be calmed with a candy or few words, but he knew saying everything will be fine won't change the fact that you are between life and death now. " Let's not use the what If anymore, you only need to believe in her now, I am sure she will make it ....."

Jungkook slightly pushed his hyung away and start walking inside the hospital slowly.

" Y/N -ah ...... you have to wake up " Taehyung mumbled while watching Jungkook disappearing " .... Soon."

**Phone Ringing**

" Hello! " Taehyung answered

"Prosecutor Kim, Are you in the hospital? " Mark said

" Oh Yes.... what happened ? Did you find the car ? " Taehyung asked

" Actually there's something weird going on... Who else know that Miss sshi read Y/N's father letter except you, me and Mr.Jeon? " Mark asked

" Nobody...... I guess. Why ? What's weird ?" Taehyung asked as he start walking towards his car knowing that he'll need to start the investigation again.

" Well.....guess you should come to the address I sent u as soon as possible " Taehyung felt the negative vibe in Mark's voice which made him worried a bit

" What happened " Taehyung asked when he get inside the car

" Bad news " Mark sighed " We have another victim..... seems like everyone around Miss Y/N is in danger now."

***********

" Baby ?" Jungkook held your hand and kissed it " Till when you want to sleep ? "

Jungkook kept looking at your peaceful sleeping face, he couldn't help but to stare, he missed you, missed everything about you from the cute smile to the pure yet painful tear, his lips formed into a slight smile as his fingers kept caressing yours.

Only if you hold him back ....

Only if you smile at him, yell at him even if you needed to beat him up .... He was ready to do anything you ask possible or impossible. .just if you wake up.

The silent peace in his ears was now bothered with an unwanted sound and a scary red numbers shown in the heart monitors.
Jungkook stood up , frozen as he looked at the line that were green just few second ago...

It was ...Red.

Just then, Doctors and nurses rushed into the room, some were just trying to push Jungkook away from you but the man refused to let go of your hand.

" Sir..Please. ." The nurse kept on holding him

" Wh- What. ...... No......" he shook his head " NO...LET GO OF ME ."

" Sir...."

" No.....N-"

" IF YOU WANT HER TO DIE THEN STAY ." THE doctor yelled at him and that was the time Jungkook stepped back.

**************

( meanwhile somewhere )

" What kinda human being is she ?" The man who called himself the boss sighed as he looked from the window " Either she is so lucky or we are very not "

" Can should we do now Sir ? We still don't know what that Good For Nothing man wrote in the letter Joen Jungkook has " the other man said

" Let's wait..." The boss looked back to his follow " I heard her condition isn't very well, maybe this time we get lucky .... "

" Only if those stupid men you sent didn't misrecognised the maid as her " the man sipped his coffee " we could have been at ease no."

" If you weren't a familiar face to them I would have sent you but I had no choice " The boss sat in the sofa " But now... If she survived this , you'll be our only hope, I am pretty sure Jeon Jungkook will have extra security for her after this especially that that friend of his is start to suspect things.......We need to get rid of her before she remembers anything from that night, we could all be exposed and everything will go down. "

" Don't worry about this part, I knew that the woman you sent to jail in order to kill her isn't a normal murder. .." the man laughed " Tho I am surprised she didn't make sure the girl was dead but I am positive that it was scary for Y/N..... and ...Knowing her, she will probably never talk again nor remember. ....well that if she survived. "

**************

Jungkook was in a mess and your mom crying next to him didn't help, his eyes were wide open but no tears came out.

Why he feels so hopeless ?

Why he can't just use his money to solve things like he used to do ?

Why he could easily die if you asked him to ?

Why .....

Too many questions inside his head were interrupted with the voice of his father patting on his shoulder " She's fine now.... "

Jungkook looked at the man who was smiling at him and nodded.

You had a heart attack and your heart stopped for sometime , the doctors managed to get back beating but the sad truth is nothing changed, you were still unconscious....

But... worst news came in.

"Another heart attack can be the end "
The doctor honestly said

" You're my son, I know you won't give up on her." his dad said " And I am pretty sure she won't too.....Have faith ."

Jungkook took a deep breath " Just when.........Just when I thought my life start to have a meaning....." he painfully smiled and looked down " I......I somehow imagined the future ......With her ......I wanted to " His father listened to him carefully, the older man felt proud yet sad for his Son but all he could do was to stay with him now though he was surprised at the obvious love Jungkook has for you, in that short time ....... you became his world and that was showing in his eyes " Why did you approve the wedding tho ? " Jungkook suddenly asked " I mean ..... I am sure you wanted me to marry one of your friend's daughters or something like Mom want .... but.... you totally agreed with me marrying Y/N. .. why ? Because it was just a 2 years contract? "

The father smiled and looked away " Will you believe if I told you that I already knew this marriage won't be for 2 years anymore? "

" Huh? "

" Honestly I wasn't so sure with it since your mom was the one who picked Y/N sshi for you. First I thought you were trying to make her mad by choosing Y/N when I knew her condition. " he said " I have always wanted you to find love.... choose the person you want to spend your life with, be happy and start a beautiful family...... I was going to stop the wedding but.....when I met her and saw how you looked at her I knew she won't be just another girl for you ." He laughed " You were looking at her as if she was the purest thing in the world .... right ?"

Jungkook was a bit surprised of what his father was saying, he actually don't remember a time he sat and gave this kinda conversation with him.

Only work.

But now.... Something changed, everything changed actually.

Jungkook was about to speak but his phone start ringing.

" I...I need to take this ." He said and stood up walking steps away

" Hello !" Jungkook answered

" I need your help " Taehyung said from the other side of the line.

***********

" So he....." Jungkook sighed when Taehyung told him what happened.

" We found his body today morning when we tracked the car that was next to your house that time, The doctor set the death time to yesterday which is technically the time you read the letter.... " Taehyung said

" what do you mean ?"

" what I mean is, Y/N's father is dead because someone knew you read the letter and who else know you even met him except me, you and Mark ?" He added

Jungkook's eyes widened when the only person who came to his mind was none other than Doctor Lee

" No....that's impossible " Jungkook shook his head denying that every makes sense now, He was surprised knowing that the maid died, Jungkook told him everything and many small details that are popping up on his head now.

" Why nothing happened to him before ? Obviously because they know he met you " Taehyung said " what I think is that there is something happened years ago that Y/N might know and obviously they don't want that to happen. ..Jungkook -ah I need your help, We need to get him, at least for questions. ."

" Wh-What can I do ?" Jungkook said, thought he still finds it hard to believe that the doctor he knew from years and he trusted him to help you can do things like that but he was hopeless, if anything he could do can stop this he will, and if Taehyung says so then .. He must

" I need you to file a lawsuit against him for something."

" Something? "

" Yes " Taehyung nodded " Anything, just made something up...... I know it's illegal but I need to get him one way or another before someone else gets hurt , and by that 'someone' else I mean you Jungkook. "

Jungkook looked at his hyung then sighed " I don't mind." He mumbled " But.... If he was really the one involved, I swear .....I will kill him."

The youngest stood up and walked away the coffee shop followed by Taehyung.

************

Jungkook filed the lawsuit like what Taehyung said, He sued him for blackmail thought non of this happen.

***********

Jungkook went to the clinic but Dr.Lee wasn't there, he went to his house, he called him and even asked someone of his connections about him but he totally disappeared, this only made Jungkook believe that Taehyung's theory may actually be true.
Jungkook was mad, so mad that he could kill him with no regrets if he saw him now.

What could possibly be his reasons ?
What the he'll happened years ago ?

**************

After sending the police to find Dr.Lee Taehyung was in the archive area trying to find what happened that night.

The year of 1999, 16th May
( Dohan murder case )

" Found it ." Taehyung said when he held the file in his hands.

*************

*************

" So ... where's the tree ?" Your father smiled to the 5 years old you, you were wearing the lovely red dress with cute ribbon placed in the side of your hair. Smiling at your father who left everything he had just to come with you to find a certain tree, days from that day, you came with your school here and you lost your favorite doll, you cried for hours till your Dad promised to bring you back here to find it in the weekend and here you were.

" I....don't know." You shook your head and looked around, you mentioned a big tree where you sat for lunch with your classmates and teachers so you needed to find it " Appa ? Can we call the tree ? Will it hear us ?"

The father laughed then kneeled in front of you " Y/N-ah.... Only Human and Animals can hear, Things like trees can't..... They are dead."

You blinked your eyes trying to understand but you shook the info from your head and smiled " let's find Mika before the sun leaves ."

He nodded and both of you continue walking.

Minutes later, your father was in his phone when you noticed a man sleeping in the ground.

" Ajasshi? " you said and walked slowly toward him " Ajasshi you can't sleep on the ground " with your small hands you shook his shoulder but he didn't move " You can't hear me ? .... Appa this Ajasshi is dead ? " remembering what he said earlier about the ones who can't hear are things dead, you yelled and waved to your father but..... you couldn't see him anywhere.

" App---" before you could finish a hand was on your mouth and someone carried you and start running, you wanted to scream but he wasn't someone strange.

" Y/N-ah it's okay...it's Appa " he put you down behind the tree and looked into your eyes " Don't make any sound, don't speak and don't yell okay ? " he was whispering and warning you from talking " Appa will be back, don't look around and stay here.... silent, promise ?"

You felt tears in your eyes but you nodded " don't be scare ... Appa will be back ."

Those were his last words before he run away somewhere.

You waited .....

There was some sounds before the tree you were hiding behind, slowly you looked back to see your father on his knees, the man you saw earlier still sleeping and there was other two men next to him.

Your little innocent eyes saw one of them holing a gun then shot the other right in the head, your hand was in your mouth and you were about to scream when the man pointed the gun toward your Dad.

" SILENT ..." your father yelled and you looked away and hide yourself again , you sat there hugging your knees crying silently, no sound was heard barely your breathing.

" Appa...." you called in your heart but nothing was heard.

" A.....Ap....."

" I will never leave you ..."

" Jun....Jung. ......"

" I am here..."

*****************

Jungkook was holding your hands, they were warm, totally different then earlier when he could feel the coldness in them, he looked at your face and his heart ached when he noticed a tear dropped down your cheek " Y----Y/N-ah? "

He watched as your lips moved and felt your hands responding to his " Y/N ah ? Baby ? "

His heart start beating so fast when all the happiness of the world seems to come back to him.

" Jun.......Jung. ." Your almost heard weak voice was made his tears gather in his eyes

" I am here.." He said and kissed your hands " I am here Y/N don't be scared. ..."

Your eyes were slowly opening, the lights were making it impossible but you were trying.

" DOCTOR. ...ANYONE " You heard voices but you didn't know who or why, all you know is you couldn't open your eyes, you haven't got the power to do it.

************

" So Y/N was the witness! " Taehyung said as he closed the file " The men who were found dead were the CEO of Dohan group and his son which happened to be Dr.Lee's uncle and cousin ...." Taehyung added " why this is so simple? "

All what Taehyung found were things to point to Dr.Lee and now only one thing he must do before deciding who is the responsible.

**************

" How are you? " Jungkook gently asked you and you only give him a weak smile, he didn't let go of your hand since the moment the doctors told him it was okay for him to visit, only one person was allowed to visit it at once and he only gave your mom about 5 minutes to make sure you were okay before he enter and be with you.

Your head was hurting, your eyes barely can stay open and you had no power to even talk, you only could say one or two words.

You still don't remember what happen but you didn't care at this point.

" Do you have any idea how scared I was ? Don't make me worry next time okay ?" Jungkook said

" I.....H-Had a.....dream." you told him

" About what ?" He said " No No No don't tell me now .... you need to rest "

" M-My father."

**********************

To be continued. ..

( it's boring I know TT 😢 I needed to finish with the murder case as soon as possible )

Anyway, hope you enjoy it . I will update very soon this time since I finished my test and ......

More romance is coming 😚😚😚😗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.5K 23
"What happens when a bad billionaire popular boy becomes obsessed with a nerd middle class girl" ? โ™ฅ๏ธŽStart - 1/1/2023 โ™ก๏ธŽ End - not end yet :) ยฉ inn...
214K 6.1K 55
L/n Y/n, a 19-year-old girl who just wanted a job to do, finds herself married to South Korea's youngest billionaire, Jeon Jungkook. How ever, due to...
6.3K 450 49
in a college that prepares students to become the best superheroes of the next generation; jeon jungkook is the strongest alpha of the university wit...