4 ( COMPLETED )

By Shayylondon

The muthaphukkin saga continues ⚠️Timeline sequence Compton Series ⚠️ - From Compton with love [1] - Compto... More

Copyrights
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Part II - Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - In the Middle
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 - In the end
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 1 - In The Beginning

907 31 69
By Shayylondon

E'mani's POV

[ Spring 2017]

"This house is so beautiful baby." I said with a bright smile plastered across my face as I rested my elbows on the island kitchen counter top.

"Yeah this is nice. I can't believe we bought our first house together and now living in it. We finally doing the damn thing." My fiancé, O'shea said to me as he wrapped his arm around my small waist, pulling me close.

It was such a refreshing feeling to be living in our first home as a couple of newly engaged adults. I know I sound so corny saying that, but I am so happy with how everything is turning out thus far. Last year, O'shea and I been through a lot from the bullshit with Jason, my sister Daijah and dealing with my father's bizarre ways of trying to move on from my mother, but we knew that we knew we couldn't be with out eachother.

I looked around at my gorgeous furnished house. Marbleized counter tops with brand new High Efficient kitchen appliances with a huge window that displayed the scenic view of Malibu. The vibrant, electric blue ocean with gorgeous low tide waves that crashed against the sand surface was in view from our kitchen, living room and master bedroom.

"You ready for your photo shoot today?", O'shea questioned as he opened the fridge door and grabbing a red Gatorade, then closing the door.

He looked so good in his basketball shorts with a Nike White Tank and his Nike socks and slippers. His stocky body just made me hot and want him in the worse way.

I nodded. "Yeah, I am so excited to do my shoot for PINK today baby. Who would have thought a year later after leaving college I would be modeling for PINK and Victoria Secret? It is so insane. I still cannot believe it. I'm pretty sure my dad doesn't like the idea of my body half naked plastered across the billboards, but I think I'm pretty good at it."

"You think he don't like it?" O'shea said with a raised eye brow. "How you think I feel?", he asked followed by a chuckle.

"Oh, babe stop." I said, smacking my lips together and frowning.

"I'm just saying. Everyone seeing what I see. You in those fine ass bras and thongs and shit."

I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face as I walked around the island table and leaning my face in O'shea's. He looked into my eyes before kissing me on my forehead then pecking the tip of my nose. I closed my eyes as my heart fluttered from the love of my life giving me kisses. Something so simple makes me feel like I'm floating on cloud 9. I don't know how I could resist my love for this man for so long. But I will say that I am finally glad we put our big kid draws on and confessed to each other how we felt.

And I must admit, it is so beautiful, and I have not been this pleased in a long time.

"I'ma get ready to go and get ready baby." I responded as I gazed into my bae's eyes.

He nodded his head and smooched my lips softly before grabbing my hand and leading me to the steps, so we can go upstairs to our bedroom. The soft, plush carpet felt great beneath my feet as we finally reached the top of the steps and entering our master bedroom. O'shea went and sat down on the King sized bed before pulling me closer to him.

"I need to get ready bae." I giggled as he palmed my little butt that was covered in Love Pink Campus Pant sweats.

"I don't want you to go." O'shea softly said as he looked up at me with sadness in his eyes.

I caressed the side of his face with my freshly manicured, Satin Pink stiletto nails. I swear this man does wonders to me. It was like since we moved away from LA, everything seemed to be going so perfect in our lives. I still haven't broken the news to my dad that O'shea and I are engaged. He does know I have a house in Malibu and wonders why O'shea is always here. I know he knows, but I think he is waiting for me to tell him.

"I gotta go baby." I said, trying to wiggle out of O'shea firm grasp. You not making this any easier."

"That's the point." O'shea whispered. "Forget work. Let's make a baby." He said with a sly grin.

"HA. NO." I laughed as I finally got out of O'shea grasp. "My career is just starting, and I cannot afford to have a baby. I can't model with a baby bump."

"You can always model for me." O'shea replied, licking his lips and laying back on the bed with his arms resting behind his head.

I shook my head as I walked into our master bathroom and began playing my favorite song, Something New by Wiz Khalifa and Ty Dolla $IGN on my iPhone 8 Plus. I closed the bathroom door and began taking off my clothes to get ready for a hot, steamy shower that I know my body was ready to enjoy. As I wrapped my long hair up into a top bun, I heard my phone vibrate with an unfamiliar number flashing across the screen.

Who's this? I thought to myself as I picked up my phone and swiped the screen to unlock it. I tapped into my text messages and opened the message from the unfamiliar number.

"I can't stop thinking about you E'mani. The day we went our separate ways killed me and I still cannot cope with the fact that you chose him over me. I know you love him but the night I made love to you in my bedroom while it was raining, the way you moaned my name and told me to never leave you still lingers in my head like an echo. I can still taste your honey love on the tip of my tongue. Please E'mani I aint the type to beg but for you I'd commit all types of sins just to have you. I'll give you everything you need. Just don't front like you wasn't just on the kid. 

 Holla at ya boy baby."

Shayylondon Presents : 

Starring 

Chanel Iman as E'mani Wright

O'shea Jackson Jr. As Himself

Keith Powers as Himself 

Jason Mitchell as Himself 

Ryan Destiny as Camille 

The rest of the cast will be revealed Later ! 

This is just a sneak peak 

Let me know how you feel 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 8.2K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 63.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
893K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC