Troublemaker | J.JK ✓

By lTSRAZ0R

MinSeo thought ever since she moved to a new school she would never have to see JungKook ever again. The firs... More

Characters
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
Character/Author Q&A
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
End of the story Q&A

T W E N T Y - O N E

2.2K 102 29
By lTSRAZ0R

The couple started to cook but while cooking JungKook got bored so he flicked MinSeo's arm. She just took a deep sigh before looking at him.

"If your no-top-lip ass doesn't start to help me I'm going to hurt you." She tells him.

"I have a top lip!" He shouts.

MinSeo glanced down at his lips then back up and into his eyes, "Sure... Keep telling yourself that.."

JungKook growled before grabbing her arm which made her drop the measuring cups on the floor. MinSeo looked at him as he moved closer until his nose was pressed against hers.

"I still have to make the stuff..." MinSeo said quietly as JungKook stared into her eyes silently.

"JungKook..." She said.

No reply.

She poked his stomach but he didn't move away, he just stayed in that position.

"If I say you have a top lip will you move away?" She asks.

No reply again.

"I swear if you do-"

JungKook cut her off by pecking her lips. MinSeo pecked back to see if he would react any type of way but he didn't, he just moved away and walked into the living room.

"JungKook! I thought we were gonna be cooking together?" MinSeo whines, walking out of the kitchen and over to him.

JungKook just silently stared at the TV.

MinSeo looked at him before scrunching up here face, "Fine be that way... Oppa."

JungKook glanced at her, the not happiest look on his face, "First no-top-lip and now Oppa? Do you want to be punished?" He asks.

Ignoring his question, she shouts, "It speaks!"

"And so do you, sometimes a little to much." He said coldly, looking back at the blank TV.

"Excuse me?" MinSeo asks, crossing her arms, starting to get a little sassy.

"You heard me." He says, not glancing over at her.

MinSeo walked in front of him and bent over, kind of trapping JungKook in his spot on the couch.

For some reason, JungKook started to smile slightly and lick one side of his lips, "You're exposing something baby..."

MinSeo looked down and saw that her shirt was hanging down which exposed her chest, her eyes widened and she pushed herself away from him and held her shirt to her skin.

"Aww.. I liked the view..." JungKook pouted.

"Pervert.." She said, mumbling.

"You love this pervert, come on.." He said holding his arms out for a hug.

"No hugs for you, you said I talk to much." MinSeo crosses her arms and puts more pressure on one foot than the other, a sassy stance.

"But I love your voice! Its such a beautiful thing to hear!" JungKook said, getting up and walking towards her, his arms still open.

MinSeo started to move away, "Don't come near me..."

He walked closer, "I wanna hold you!" He whined.

MinSeo glanced around before making her way back into the kitchen which made JungKook quietly follow after.

MinSeo wasn't facing the doorway so JungKook crept into the kitchen, went up behind her and back hugged her which made her scream.

"I didn't do anything wrong.. Why'd you scream?" JungKook asks, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"You scared the crap outta me.. That's why!" MinSeo tells him.

He laughs, "I'm sorry baby..." He said calmly, rubbing MinSeo's right side.

"If you were sorry... You wouldn't be doing what you're doing right now.." MinSeo said, biting her lip afterwards. Damnit JungKook, why does your touch make me feel this way? I didn't like you before... What happened? She wondered.

JungKook slid his hand underneath her shirt which made her shiver slightly at his touch, "What am I doing?" He asked, "What am I doing to you?"

MinSeo hesitated to tell him so he squeezed her side gently, "Well baby, what am I doing to you?" He asks again, whispering in her ear this time.

"You're making me go insane... Your touch makes me wonder if I'm going to be okay later..." She said quietly, to shy to say it confidently.

He squeezed her side again, "That's good... I'm the only one that makes you go insane just by touch.. Right?" He asked and she nodded, "Use words, I'll believe you then."

"Y- Yes.. You're the only one that makes me go insane by touch..." She said quietly, feeling her soul leave her body by what JungKook is able to make her do just by touching her side.

He kissed her ear, "Good girl, you know words." He smirked slightly, knowing he can say anything to her and she won't go against it since he has control over her now.

JungKook slid his hand down from her waist and to her thigh after a couple of seconds. He heard her full since he was still behind her before he kissed her neck.

"JungKook..." MinSeo called out quietly.

"Yes, baby?" He asked in such a deep tone it made MinSeo shake a little.

"Please stop...." She told him.

"Why should I stop? Tell me.." He said, rubbing her thigh slightly.

"You're going to give me a heart attack..." she tells him, looking back but he makes her look forward again.

JungKook stopped for a second but just moved his other hand to the left side of her body. His right hand on her thigh and his left hand on her side. MinSeo swallowed her saliva nervously before JungKook stopped touching her completely. MinSeo turned around and looked at him, pouting a little.

"Why the pout? I thought you wanted me to stop?" He asks.

"It feels weird... Not having your hands on my body..." She confessed which made him stare at her for a while before smirking

MinSeo just scratched her head shyly before JungKook grabbed her shoulders and looked her in the eyes, "You're adorable.."

And before MinSeo could reply with anything, even a smile he pulled her closer and just kissed her, moving his hands back down to her waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.2K 35
" What happen Angel? Go." " How? when I can't see where to go." It hit him hard. He looked at her blankly. He saw her eyes getting moist. This pain...
66.2K 2K 16
Jungkook, the youngest of the BTS squad.....never fell truly in love with someone. But things turned around when a new girl transfers to their schoo...
9.1K 292 18
'Please leave us alone...please' Lisa hand signed to him while crying and trembling in fear. She hugged the kids while pleading him. "how can you sa...
234K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...