Luna x Mystreet Boys

By eleanor_fables

This is my first book so pls don't get mad, also Luna is my oc but if you want an x reader I will do some lat... More

Sleepover!
Girls! Part 1
Character contest!
No one?!
Girls part 2
Lol short.
Sadly
My.....SISTER?!?
oh my IRENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emily knows best
HOW!??!?!
Second Sleepover!
UUUHHHGGG!!!!
Second Sleepover part 2
sorry
I just saw...
I know
Creepy
I'm sorry...
OMI!!

Moving.

218 3 0
By eleanor_fables

Finally moving that apartment sucked real bad! The new street I'm moving to is called mystreet. I can't wait! I put on my black hoodie and white bandana because one of my eyes is red the other grey. I don't like my red eye. I put on some black jeans. My greyish blue hair is really long so it pokes out from my hood.

                                                                       Time skip coz why not

I get to my house and I see that it's massive it's way bigger than my cramped apartment. I see the moving truck appear down the road soon to be out the front of my house. I thank them then start to get my boxes out. I start with my small boxes because I'm not very strong. Soon I see some people out the front of my door, all boys a blond, brunette, blue and white. The white haired one speaks first. " hey there baby, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He said. I felt my face heat up. " n.......n.......n.......n......n......n......no......" I whispered shyly my voice getting quieter at the end of my sentence. " aawwwwwww that's cute, your cute when your face goes red!" He replied. My face burned no one has ever called me cute before. 

Dantes pov ( didn't see that one coming did ya )

Oh my Irene she is cute. If only Travis wouldn't have made her face go red with embarrassment then I could ......no bad Dante you don't even know her name yet! But still look at her. Do I know her from somewhere ......... high school yep high school....... still I wish I could see under her bandana! I hit Travis in the back of the head " ow! " he cried. " don't mind him, anyway I'm Dante this is Laurence, Garroth and Travis" I said pointing to each in turn frowning at Travis. " well anyway we were wondering if you needed any help?" She slowly nodded her head. "Also what's your name?" 

                   Luna's pov 

"Also what's your name?" He asked " m........m.......my........n.....na......na....name .....is.......Luna, my.. name ..is...Luna." I replied shyly. 

                  All boys pov ( that are here lol )

She is so kind. I tried starting conversation with her but she either goes red or stutters so much she blushes from embarrassment. I keep wondering if she has a boyfriend coz I wanna know so if not I can make her mine and if she does break her up then steal her adorable heart.

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm tired and I want to sleep and you need a cliffhanger. Luna ( or Lulu ) - Sama / senpai / Chan out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 67.3K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
817K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
96.6K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
82.6K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...