Fight My Way Back

By shorty_bxtch

Normal... Yeah right... Who wants normal when you can have my live full of ups and downs oh and don't forget... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 50

38 3 0
By shorty_bxtch

Allison's POV

''What the fuck are you doing here?'' Caleb yelled storming outside towards Jace.

''Caleb chill man.'' Dean spoke but he also looked furious.

Soon all the boys was outside surrounding Jace like he was some prey or something.

''Easy boys. Give him some space.'' I said calmly walking towards Jace.

''Would you like to come in and talk about why you're here?'' I asked still calm.

''Y-yes p-please. I-if y-y-ou d-don't m-mind.'' He stuttered out looking scared.

''Not at all.'' I smile and start making my way in the house.

''Why is she so calm?'' I hear Luke whisper.

''I don't know, but it's scary.'' Justin whispered back. We walked into the lounge seeing Zoey and Alexander staring at us with wide eyes. Zoey knows about the gang and everything else.

''Jace do you want some coffee, tea or coke?'' I ask.

''Some coke please.'' He smiled.

''Caleb you and the boys go get Jace and me some coke and for yourself, in that time relax a little will you.'' I slightly demand. They nodded and left, Henco blew me a kiss and winked at me before following them. Along with Zoey and Alexander.

''So you and Henco huh?'' Jace asked.

''Yeah, we actually just came back from our date.'' I smiled.

''You look happy Ally.'' He smiled back.

''I am. After all this time.'' I smiled slightly sighing.

''That's good Ally. I'm so sorry I didn't stop Chase and my dad. All those time my dad told me you were just a family friend staying with us, I didn't found out until my dad told Chase to come and make you fall for him.'' Jace explained.

''I know Jace. I could see it in your eyes and I'm sorry for how I acted the last time I guess seeing you just brought everything up.'' I sighed. All the boys entered, Caleb sat next to me handing me a coke and one for Jace.

''It's not your fault. I didn't think you would recognize me after all this time. We only saw each other like 5 times while you know.'' He said taking his coke.

''Yeah I know. So Jace why are you really here?'' I ask.

''Well I have a feeling that I'm being watched, also that someone is watching you Ally.'' He stated.

''Why me?'' I ask.

''Well you see this one morning when you went for your run I was walking down the street across from you, I'm not a stalker. I was on my way to buy Starbucks. Anyway you were running and I saw this shadow looking like a guy behind a tree watching you, I know you saw it too when you looked back directly at the tree, I also know you've seen it more then once.'' He explained.

''Then why are you feeling like someone it wathcing you?'' Caleb asked.

''Cause I was sitting in the park eating ice cream and waiting for someone when the same shadow figure were standing behind this building looking at me, and when I was walking I saw it again in my phone screen standing behind a tree.'' Jace explained.

''Do you know what the figure looks like?'' Henco asked sitting on the other side of me.

''Yeah I do but Ally I'm not sure.'' He explained sighing looking down.

''Just say is Jace.'' Logan demanded.

''It looked like Mike.'' He sighed out. My breath got stuck in my throat.

''H-how d-do y-you k-know.'' I stuttered out.

''Cause that night after the party and after I was here I walked by the cemetery that's when I saw you there sitting and I saw the figure looking at you and he took his hood off and I swear it looked just like Mike.'' He answered.

''When were you there?'' Henco asked.

''After I got the tattoos, before I drove to the gang house. When I got up I saw the shadow look at me sadly then when I looked again it was gone.'' I explained. Just then the door bell went off.

''I'll get it.'' Vincent said getting up and walking away.

''Um Ally this guy is here for you.'' He called back.

''Let him in.'' I shout back frowning. He walked in with a guy in a hood, when he took the hood off I forgot how to breathe.

''Oh my God.'' I breathed out.

''Hey Shae.'' He smiled.

''Oh my God.'' Jace and I said at once.

''Y-you b-but I-I.'' I stuttered not froming a sentence.

''Just breath Shae.'' He said walking closer.

''Don't.'' I breathed out holding one hand up. Standing I began backing up.

''We burried you. I saw you die. You're supposed to be dead.'' I said still backing up until my back hit the wall.

''I know Shae but I had to. People were after me.'' He said walking forward.

''Don't!'' I warned in a low tone.

''Listen buddy you better back the fuck off.'' Caleb said walking and standing infront of me.

''Relax man.'' He sighed. Caleb hesitantly sat back down.

''I killed them. I killed them for you cause they killed you. I killed them for nothing.'' I whispered but they heard.

''No Shae you didn't. You did it for yourself too remember not just for me but for what they did to you.'' He said.

''Hey guys what's u- God Mike? Is that you?'' Alec asked.

''Hey man. Yeah it's me.'' Mike said.

''What the, you're supposed to be 6 feet under literally.'' Joe said.

''Yeah I know but-.''

''But you're alive. You've been alive all this fucking time.'' I stated my anger starting to raise.

''Shae I didn't want to but my parents suggetsed it,your mom helped so that you will be safe until the people that was after me got taken care off.'' Mike said.

''My mom knew.'' I breathed out hurt.

''Of course she did. You were always her favourite not even her own daughter.'' I gritted out.

''Shae that's not-''

''It's Allison. And don't give me that it's not true crap we both know it is hell even Alec and Joe know it.'' I yelled the last part.

''You died Mike. I saw you get shot in the fucking heart, then dumped in the river. You left me for a year and a half believing you're dead and that it was all my fault!'' I yelled.

''And I killed them, the whole fucking gang. There were innocent people there Mike. I actually cried this year and I spoke to a empty fucking grave, I even got a fucking tattoo for you!'' I yell standing in his face.

''I know Sha-Ally. I know that I-''

''Do you now? Do you know how I felt all this time? How I blamed myself ? How I stopped doing the thing I love? How I killed them for you?'' I said cutting him off.

''Well no but I-.''

''No you don't Mike. All you did was leave me here alone. Do you know for the first time in almost 2 years I was finally happy. But then of course you just had to come and fuck everything up again.'' I screamed cutting him off again.

''Ally I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I just heard Jace talk about it with the hearing piece I put on him and everyone is sorted out so I came here first for you.'' He sighed.

''For me. Where were you for me last year Mike? We could've done it together. But no, you chose the other side and my fucking mom helped you. That's why she didn't even looked like she cared.'' I said.

''Fuck!'' I yelled punching the wall.

''Ally I-.''

''No! Just don't.'' I said shaking my head and walking away up to my room.

How could he. He just left me. And my mom helped him. So much for fucking family.

Caleb's POV

''No! Just don't.'' Ally said shaking her head and walking up to her room.

''Nice move Mike.'' Jace said shaking his head.

''Do you know how much you just hurt her?'' Alec asked.

''I know but guys hear me out please.'' He pleaded.

''5 minutes.'' I stated.

''Okay well Chase's dad had sent people after me and Ally would've gotten in the way of the plan so some of my guys made us crash and that's when Chase came and killed me. I knew he would follow us and kill me that's why I wore 2 bulletproof vests. I didn't know Ally would kill them, but when Ally did another gang came after me but then I heard you guys killed and attacked them too. So I had to take out the last of the assassin's from other gangs so that I could come home. And that's when I heard Ally moved here and that's when I came here and lurked in the shadows. I also put a hearing piece in Jace's shoes and bags. I knew he would come and tell Ally and when he did I would come and explain.'' He explained.

''Well you did one hell of a job explaining.'' I pointed out.

''I know and I'm sorry for ruining everything. You must be Caleb her new step brother.'' He said.

''Yeah I am.'' I said.

''Thank you for helping her and being here for her. I'm glad she has all of you in her life.'' He said looking at all the boys and Zoey.

''We couldn't imagine a life without her.'' I said and everyone nodded.

We heard a sound from the kitchen and we all looked at each other then followed the sound. Sitting on the kitchen table with oreo ice cream and oreos around her is non other then Ally.

''That looks cosy.'' Mike said and was about to grab an oreo when Ally slapped his hand away.

''Touch an oreo and I will kill you and this time you will die. Touch anything in my fucking house and you'll die.'' She said eating ice cream.

''Ally I just can I-.''

''Explain? No. I heard your sappy explanation to them and the thank you. That doesn't change anything.'' She replied in a cold tone. There was no emotion in her eyes.

''Please Ally I-.''

''You're sorry really?'' She asked.

''Stop cutting me off.'' He sighed in frustration.

''Stop making useless apologies.'' She said simply.

''Would you please leave?'' She asks not looking up.

''No I won't not until we-.''

''Fine then I will fucking leave.'' She stated and walked to her room. 5 minutes later she came down with 2 duffel bags with clothes and her phone.

''Caleb here's the keys to my bike. Please look after my baby.'' She said handing me her keys.

''Please stay Ally.''' I pleaded.

''I have to go. I love you big bro.'' She smiled and kissed my cheek.

''Henco I'm so sorry. Maybe we'll find our way back to each other.'' She said and gave his cheek also a kiss with a tear going down her cheek. She hugged Zoey bye and waved bye to all of us and ran to her car. She climbed in and drove off.

''Come on. We have to follow her.'' I said. They all nodded and we all ran to our cars. We followed her, and I know she saw us cause she drove faster until we lost her. We drove to the gang house and started the search for her.

Xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361 3 31
A story inspired by the tap story: wasn't expecting this. Alicia aged 18 years old is in her final year of high school. All she has to do is get th...
131K 3.7K 37
Sofia is an ordinary girl, trying to live her life as normally as possible. Being a teen in high school isn't easy for her. Especially finding her pl...
91.8K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
11 0 4
*full available on Amazon. Free in KU.* Can you believe in someone who can't believe in himself? Maybe... Maybe I just wanted to get through Year 12...