Fight My Way Back

By shorty_bxtch

Normal... Yeah right... Who wants normal when you can have my live full of ups and downs oh and don't forget... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 41

44 2 1
By shorty_bxtch

Allison's POV

When we got to school there was a stage set up on the field and alot of parents and students were there sitting. Even my mom and Chris. Even the older guys of my gang like Grayson, Dallas, Jaxon even Henco.

''You got this Ally you're on last after Megan.'' Luke said.

''Great I have to go up against wanna be barbie.'' I sighed.

''Heard that bitch.'' She yelled from the school doors.

''I know I said it out loud barbie.'' I yelled back.

''Fan-fucking-tastic. Wait I meant plastic.'' I said loud enough for her to hear. All the guys were cracking up and she looked ready to explode.

''Cupcake if you're gonna explode move to the left please. I don't want cheap perfume and a crap load of make up on me.'' I stated.

''Fuck you.'' She spat.

''Nahh cupcake you're not my type. Didn't your boyfriend tell you that.'' I smirked.

''You slept with him?'' She asked.

''Cupcake I'm not a slut. He has slept with just as many people as you. Perfect power fuck couple.'' I said walking closer to whisper in her ear.

''You can do better Megan he's a fucking ass.'' I said honestly. Giving her shoulder a squeeze I walked away with everyone staring at me with a WTF look.

''What?'' I asked.

''We heard what you whispered. Why did you give her advice?'' Matt asked confused.

''Cause Matty. No one deserves to be treated like that.'' I simply stated.

''You're so nice it makes you look like a bitch.'' Caleb laughed throwing his arm around my shoulder.

''You know it.'' I winked at him and left to go backstage.

Henco's POV

After leaving Ally's house we went to her school for the talent thing. In this last month we became close. We learned alot about each other and I even joined her gang. She's amazing and yesterday when we sang to her I saw it in all of the guys eyes that they truly care about her. Some more than others, and I may be one of them.

I have never truly loved someone. I'm more of the player type but with Allison I can see a future and when we kissed that night we first met it was like my mind knew we were meant to be.

Anyway, this morning I almost lost it when she came out in just her towel and when she teased me. And when she came out with the clothes and did her make up I almost stared at her the whole time.

Right now there is a girl singing a Britney Spears song but she sounds like she's dying and from what I can make out it's Megan. From where I'm sitting I can see Ally almost dying from laughter with Caleb and rolling her eyes just when Megan finished and said something along the lines of I knew you would like it.

''Next up is Allison Shade singing Hurricane from Halsey.'' The principal announced.

''Hey everyone I just found out this morning I'm participating so bare with me.'' She smiled her amazing smile and started singing.

''I went down to a place in Bed Stuy
A little liquor on my lips
I let him climb inside my body
And held him captive in my kiss.

And there's a storm you're starting now

I'm a wandress
I'm a one night stand
Don't belong to no city
Don't belong to no man
I'm the violence in the pouring rain
I'm a hurricane
I'm a hurricane
I'm a hurricane.

I'm a wandress
I'm a one night stand
Don't belong to no city
Don't belong to no man
I'm the violence in the pouring rain
I'm a hurricane
I'm a hurricane.

I went down to a place in Brooklyn
Where you tripped on LSD
And I found myself reminded
To keep you far away from me.

And there's a storm you're starting now

I'm a wandress
I'm a one night stand
Don't belong to no city
Don't belong to no man
I'm the violence in the pouring rain
I'm a hurricane
I'm a hurricane

He says, ''Oh baby, beggin' you to save me
Well lately, I like 'em crazy
Oh, maybe, you could devastate me
Little lady, come and fade me.''

I'm a wandress
I'm a one night stand
Don't belong to no city
Don't belong to no man
I'm the violence in the pouring rain
I'm a hurricane.'' She finished and the crowd went crazy. She smiled and walked off.

''We'll give the judges 10 minutes then they will decide. The winner of this will be handed 10 grand and a secret surprise.'' The principal said with a smile and walked off.

10 minutes later the one judge gave the principal a piece of paper and the principal walked back on stage.

''3rd place we have Tori with her break dance.
2nd place we have Megan who sang a Britney Spears song.
And 1st place we have Allison with her song hurricane from Halsey.'' Everyone stood up and we all cheered when we hears Ally's name.

''What!'' A high pitch tone screeched. While Ally rolled her eyes.

Allison's POV

''What!'' Megan's high pitched tone screeched. While I just rolled my eyes.

''Anyway. Allison you won 10 grand along with a chance to sing with Ed Sheeran at tonight's concert here at the school.'' The principal announced.

''Excuse me principal Edwards. Can I talk to you?'' I asked when he walked downstairs.

''Sure Allison, what's up?'' He asked.

''Well you see I already sang with Ed Sheeran, so why don't we give this chance to Megan.'' I suggested.

''Um yeah sure. Lets just ask Megan.'' The principal said.

''Megan do you want to take my place and sing with Ed Sheeran tonight?'' I asked her as she walked by us.

''OMG Yes Please!'' She squealed.

''There you go. You did great Megan you deserve it. Goodluck.'' And with that I walked away to see all the boys look at me in shock.

''Why? You could've sang with-.'' Henco stopped himself looking behind me.

''Me. You could've sang with me, again.'' A voice said behind me.

''Ed!'' I squealed and turned around hugging him tight.

''Hey Sassy Ally.'' He laughed hugging me back.

''You two know each other?'' Henco asked.

''Yeah, the day of my mom's fashion show we got close and we kept in touch since.'' I explained.

''Ed honey. How have you been?'' My mom asked walked closer to us.

''Hey Alice I've been good. And I can see you've been good momma bear.'' Ed smiled hugging my mom.

''Hey Ed.'' Chris smiled shaking Ed's hand.

''Hey daddy bear.'' Ed smiled shaking Chris's hand.

''Wow. I think I'm in love.'' Most of the girls around me said.

''Wow I think I'm gonna throw up.'' I fake gagged.

''Jealous sassy Ally.'' Ed teased.

''Of what you never.'' I smirked.

''Sticks and stones Ally.'' Ed smirked.

''Shouldn't you go practice Eddy.'' I smirked.

''I'm going, I'm going.'' He laughed and walked away.

''Come on lets go get ice cream with my prize money.'' I said and walked away with everyone following me.

''Honey we got an appointment with the doctor to see how our little baby boy is doing.'' My mom smiled rubbing her stomach.

''Okay mom. Be careful.'' I smiled and walked to my bike.

''Hey Ally. That was really nice of you. What you did for Megan. The badass gangleader has a heart.'' Henco smiled and joked.

''Hey! I may be a bitch but I do care and she deserves it kindoff.'' I smiled.

''Allison! Can I talk to you for a second?'' Megan asked.

''Yeah sure. Um Henco I'll be right back.'' I smiled and walked away to Megan.

''What's up?'' I asked Megan.

''I-uh I wanted to say thank you. Also I'm sorry for the way I treated you I guess I was just threatened by you and all.'' She said nervously looking down.

''It's fine. I'm also sorry for how I treated you. And if you want there's always a spot for you in the team. And maybe we can get along.'' I suggested.

''Yeah sure. That sounds good thanks.'' She smiled and we said our goodbyes and went our different ways.

"Did that just happen?" Zoey asked.

"Yeah it did." I said.

"Wow. Let's get going shall we." Caleb said.

''Yeah sure. Let's go.'' I smiled and we all made our way to the ice cream shop were Jaxon works.

''Is it just me or did it get hot really fast.'' Jaxon joked when I walked in.

''Nah it's not just you. It sure is hot in here right Henco?'' I smirked looking at a smirking Henco.

''Oh Angel you hurt me.'' Jaxon faked hurt with a hand over his heart.

''I hurt a lot of people Jaxie.'' I laughed. ''Anyway wanna join us for ice cream, your shift is almost over right?'' I asked.

''Stalking?''

''Observing idiot. Now come on and get us some ice cream man.'' I said and walked to a booth. While I was walking a guy in a booth grabbed my hand and turned me around to look at him.

''Tsk tsk. Gone only a few months and you already forgot me. That hurts sugar.'' A familiar voice says looking down at me.

''You son of a b-Drew!!'' I yelled and jumped up and hugged him.

''Hey Sugar.'' He greeted me. ''You can finish that sentence you know.'' He joked.

''Oh Candy you know the sentence well enough.'' I laughed.

''Sugar? Candy? Did I miss something?'' Henco asked.

''Oh right boys this is Drew we go way back. He's actually my little cousin.'' I smirked.

''Little my ass. Do you see anything little about this body.'' He asked.

''I wasn't talking about size Candy.'' I laughed.

''Anyway. I'm her cousin her mother's sister's son Drew. I'm 19 so little my ass.'' He explained.

''Aw Candy I love your little ass.'' I smirked winking at him and walked away.

''And I love your ass Sugar.'' He smirked. I turned around just in time to stop his hand.

''Candy I warned you about this.'' I stated.

''But I'm a guy. With a hot cousin who has a hot ass. I have to.'' Drew pouted.

''Keep walking buddy. Infront off you go.'' I said and pushed him forward.

''So he's gonna be family?'' Caleb asked.

''Yes. I am. And you're the famous Caleb, Chris's son.'' Drew said with a glare.

''Yes I am. Got a problem?'' Caleb asked with a glare.

''Easy boys. Don't wanne be under my glare now.'' I smirked.

''Sorry.'' They said in sync.

''Let's get some ice cream.'' Henco said throwing an arm around my shoulder.

''Get that arm off of my Sugar, Sister.'' Caleb and Drew said in sync with an glare at Henco.

''Excuse me? You boys better stop with this overprotective crap before I shove it so far up your ass you won't be able to say anything.'' I threatened.

''Sorry.'' They said again.

''Great. Jaxon where's my ice cream?'' I asked walking closer to the counter.

''Oreo?'' He asked.

''Yes please.'' I said.

''Family coming in for the wedding?'' He asked getting my ice cream.

''Yes. Unfortunately.'' I sighed.

''You don't sound excited. Why?'' Jaxon asked looking at the rest of the boys who is sitting with Caleb and Drew talking. As if they could feel my eyes on them they turned to look at us and smiled then look away.

''Cause I have 4 super hot cousins and when they're here it's like I'm invincible even to my mom and even if I had a boyfriend.'' I sighed and took a seat at one of the counter stools.

''Ally no one could ever not look at you.'' Jaxon said handing me my ice cream.

''That's what you say now. Until you meet them. Tall , amazing body's, every guys dream girl.'' I sighed and plastered a fake smile on.

''Do me a favour tell the boys I went with the rest of the girls or something. I just need some time for myself. Please Jaxon?'' I asked.

''Yeah sure Ally. Be careful okay.'' He nodded. I smiled and got up without looking back and went out the door.

I just need me time without boys or girls or thinking just me. God I really am the screw up in this family.

Xxx

Hope you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 831 52
" hey ". I look up to see a tall guy, around my age. Dark brown hair, brown eyes. Wearing a jean jacket, jeans and a gray top with black running shoe...
4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
90.9K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
843 42 16
When Olivia was 5 her and her parents moved to another street in England, and Alex, the neighbors son who was 7years old, was the only one in the nei...