Just One Game(RDJ Fanfic)

By RDJARMY101

Casey Smith is just a small town girl with even bigger dreams. She loves Robert Downey Jr. All her friends th... More

Last First Day of School
Blacking Out
Pick Up Game
Power Outage
Meet the Parents
Rollercoaster Ride
Heading Home
Breakfast and A Dance
Back to School
Puppy Love
Games and Puppy Pads
In the Bed of My Chevy
What Are You Saying? (2 Months Down the Road)
I'm Thankful For...
What Are You Doing Here?
Oh No...
It's Ok...
What happened last night?
Oh Dear God
Getting What I Want
What Would You Like for Christmas? (Part 1)
This is for You Kid
Who the Frick is You?
Christmas Eve(Part 1)
Christmas Eve (Part 2)
SEQUEL IS UP!!!
NEW BOOK OUT!!!
PLEASE READ MY NEW BOOK!!
NEW JOHNNY DEPP STORY

Who I Am

2.8K 51 14
By RDJARMY101

First RDJ fanfic!!!

___________________________

My name is Casey Smith. I'm just a small town country girl. I'm 17 and have the best friends in the world. But they all make fun of me for my love of Robert Downey Jr. I know I have no chance of ever meeting him, but a girl can dream right?? At least I can look forward to senior year. I have 3 weeks until I'll be a senior. Then I'll graduate and go to SCU, for those of you who don't know what that is, it stands for Southern California University. I'm so excited. Oh and by the way I play basketball for my school and go tithe gym during off season to play and stay in shape.

But I have a feeling that this school year is gonna be totally crazy. I'm hoping it'll be a good crazy!!!
Oh this might be some important information, I got to James River High School in the small country town of Buchanan, Va.
___________________________

Just a little run down of the main character... Again this is my first story so give me some time to get the hang of this...

And trailer is now up thanks to @JustAlilfan for making this amazing trailer!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3M 63.9K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...
101K 2.7K 26
Renee is a tall beautiful brunette who looks like she is 21. But don't let her looks deceive you. She is a 15 year old going into her freshman year...
24.8K 318 12
Alexandra is a fresh graduate from UCLA. Living away from home caused a homesick for her, making her never missed any holidays to come home. After 4...
42K 1.1K 19
A 19 year old girl named Harper, goes to Seneca University in California. Shes been there for about a year now and she goes back in the fall. Her pro...