Delinquent: iKON Kim Jinhwan

By alpacake

❝ Why do you keep coming to me? I'm nothing but a delinquent. ❝ IKON's KIM JINHWAN © alpacake, 2017 More

致命
「 CHAP. ONE 」
•••
一世
值得
•••
停止
「 CHAP. TWO 」
하나
다섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
바보
- ENDED -

2.7K 121 48
By alpacake

•••

I sighed. "I had a feeling..."

"But why?"

"Because...my father was their leader. He controlled them, like they're controlling me right now. He killed their family, and now they want revenge, and they want me to kill for them." Minho said.

"They...want you to kill?"

"They made me kill. I'm a murderer, you guys."

The group was silent.

"I can't escape this." Minho's voice cracked. "It's driving me insane, I don't want to do this anymore."

"You have to escape." I said.

"How? They're just track me all over again."

"..."

"I'm sorry." Bobby said. "I assumed the worst in you."

"...it's okay. I would too."

"We missed you, man."

"I missed you all too." Minho said.

"We thought you were dead."

"We even continued your business for you."

Minho smiled sadly. "It's amazing that you guys actually did."

"I became reallll good at making that shit." Bobby said.

"That's shocking."

"He almost lit everything on fire the first time though." Heize laughed. "You nearly cried because it burnt your hair."

"Shut up." Bobby said.

I smiled to myself. I missed these moments.

"Why you smiling so weirdly?" Minho examined my face but his expression changed when he saw something. "Bro is that a hickey?!"

I sighed. "I swear to god if someone asks about it one more time-"

"She and Jinhwan did you-know-what." Bobby said and made a dirty motion with his hands.

"We did not!" I denied.

"When did you guys become so...intimate?" Minho asked.

"Oh yeah, he wasn't there when they were smooching and stuff." Bobby said.

"Damn, a lot happened when I was gone."

I rubbed my temples.

Jinhwan laughed. "Sure did."

"Hope you kids used protection."

"MINHO!!" I lifted my foot and kicked him where-the-sun-don't-shine.

"We did none of that, I swear." Jinhwan said.

"Ow!!" Minho yelped. "I was just kidding, but if it really does happen make sure-"

"Oh my god." I said in disbelief.

"We will." Jinhwan said.

I hit him in the shoulder.

Jinhwan whined and rubbed his shoulder. "I don't get why you're so embarrassed, I mean, it's pretty normal."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, subject change please."

"Aight, so how we gonna get Minho out of the hellhole he's in?" Bobby asked.

"We have to convince them to let me go or else they'll just find me again." Minho said. "Or we can move to Africa or some shit."

"We are not moving to Africa for you." Heize said.

Minho pulled a map out of his pocket and handed it to Heize. "This is where our base is. Only the big guys I was with earlier are there, there's a bigger one somewhere else. But I normally stay here."

I raised an eyebrow. "You want us to go there?"

"They won't kill you unless you give them something they want." Minho said.

"Money??"

"I mean, if you got a few billion in your pockets that will do." Minho said sarcastically. "The reason why they have me under their control is because they want revenge."

"Then how can we get them their revenge?" I asked.

"...I don't know either." Minho said. "Maybe is better if I stay with them until they let me go."

"We can't do that." Bobby said.

"I have to go now anyways, they're probably thinking why I'm taking so long to go to the convenience store." Minho said.

We frowned.

"We'll figure something out." Heize said.

"Do it soon, but don't go so far where your willing to risk your lives for it." Minho said. "It's not worth it."

"We'll try or hardest." I said.

"Bye guys. Thank you, really." Minho said.

I nodded. "Goodbye Minho."

Minho gave us all a hug, and then we parted and watched him disappear into the night.

•••

"Damn, I hate school." I whined as Jinhwan and I made our way into the gates.

"You're going to skip again today, I assume?" He asked.

I shrugged. "It depends on how I feel."

"You should start schooling."

"Schooling?" I scoffed. "No thanks."

"But it's good for you, when you're older you'll be completely clueless."

"Not with you I won't." I said. "You can do all the math for me, and I'll watch."

Jinhwan shook his head in disbelief. "So you're hinting I'll be in your future? How cheesy." He teased.

"You provide the roof over my head, so yes." I said.

Jinhwan chuckled. "I'll keep you with me forever."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Then I'll be sad."

"Boo hoo." I mocked.

"You're so mean!"

"I was just kidding, who knows what will happen." I said.

"Good things only."

•••

"Let's watch a movie together." Jinhwan said, peeking into my room.

"Why---that's so boringgg." I whined.

"Not with me it isn't! Plus you're always sleeping or something."

"Because sleeping isn't boring."

Jinhwan pulled on my arm. "Come on, we're going to watch a movie."

I whined. "I want to sleep, bitch."

"No, bitch, you can sleep later." He yanked me harder up, causing me to fall off the bed.

"OW!" I yelled when I body hit the floor. "Kim Jinhwan, this is the end of you." I glared.

"Ahh!! I'm sorry I didn't mean to pull you that hard." Jinhwan crouch down, apologizing. "Are you hurt??"

"No, but apologize to my ass." I said, getting up.

"See, you're okay." Jinhwan said, fixing my hair and clothes. "My baby-cakes honey-boo-boo cutie-pie." He puckered his lips and pinched my cheeks.

I kicked him in the butt and fake barfed. "Don't ever do that again, you sound like my grandma."

"Good." Jinhwan said, before leading me into the living room.

I scowled and followed him.

The room was dark, with a few lights and candles set up. There was food on the coffee table, with popcorn and blankets. It was so cute and romantic that it made me cringe.

"You're so extra." I said. "You did this, all for a movie??"

"Yes." Jinhwan said, completely serious.

"Well the food looks good so I'm not complaining." I said, sitting down. "What movie we watching?"

"A good one." Jinhwan said. "But you can't eat or watch the movie yet!"

"You made me get out of my bed just to torture me??"

"No, you have to answer one question."

"What is it? If it's a math equation I'm leaving." I said.

"Junseo, will you be my girlfriend?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 3.9K 38
Chaeyoung's testament of Junhoe's love, told in short and sweet moments of the couple's everyday life. blackpink's rosé x ikon's junhoe {yg couple se...
1.6K 83 27
Afraid of being broken twice. Their way of love gets complicated. "Jerk!" Exclaimed Yumi. "Yes bitch?" Replied Chanwoo They both laugh. Start : July...
1.6K 57 19
Sun Hee: Don't you love me? Don't you love the things, the memories that we both created? Jinhwan: Just let it be like this way. You be you and I'll...
652K 23.4K 64
"You were given a chance to become iKON's manager temporarily, but Hanbin doesn't seem to like you very much." "Hey you, YOU, yes YOU, don't ever tak...