(Zig and Sharko) Zig x reader...

By DoddleDara

Read to find out More

1. Escaping the Zoo (New)
2. What's your name? (New)
3. The Injury
4. Eating with them
5. Ariel
6. Caught his sent
7. Meet Zig
8. Games
10. A Date?
(name contest)Making some changes

9. Flower

1.8K 43 24
By DoddleDara

I was alone in the sand palace. I couldn't sleep sense the nightmares would haunt me. Fear of being sent back to that horrible prison. I looked at the photo on the wall of Ariel and me. I smiled. Next to it was Sharko and Marinas photo. 

As I admired the photographs. A light knock came from the door. It was 1:52 am. Who could be up at this time. I went over to the door and opened it. There was Zig. He smiled and waved nervously. I scoffed and slammed the door shut. As I was about to walk away. There was the knocking again but louder. I sighed in annoyance and opened the door ready to give him and ear full. But stopped to see flower in front of my face. I looked up and saw him smile nervously.

Does he like me. I blushed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.4K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
767K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 38.7K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...