The Silent Host (boyxboy OHSH...

By LazyyOtaku

Cover by siimplyisaac Words. Everyone takes them for granted, using them non-stop, screaming them, laughing... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
New Story Yeeee
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Cover Switch<3
Chapter 24 *Christmas special*
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue

New Cover<3

4.3K 71 19
By LazyyOtaku

So... hi. Oh wow that's an awkward hi but that's all I got. 

Anyways.

I'm looking for a new cover. Something better than what I have because what I have is just what James looks like... I'd put a picture up here on my current title page but I got a new phone so it reset my covers app and all my saved pics got deleted😅😅

(If you wanna know, which you probably don't so you can just skip this, my old phone just died and blacked out and wouldn't charge and it was just gone and I didn't save any of my pictures or my contacts or anything to google or whatever we're supposed to save it to. And I have always wanted an iPhone because all my friends had iPhone and wouldn't get to see the emojis they were sending. So I used all the money I was saving for my Japan trip... and bought an iPhone. I feel stupid but it was worth it. And now I have an iPhone and I can see the emojis and the only bad this is I lost all my pictures, all my contacts, and all my money)

So for you guys who didn't want to read the life story of my phone dying, that's just what happened, my phone died and I got a new one. I honestly didn't even need to type out what I wrote up there. But you know I like you guys, you guys put funny comments so you guys get to hear random ass story's of my life that have nothing to do with anything. I wanna be your friend because you're all so cool and I'm not, I'm just this spazzy child. Also sorry if you found out the hard way about how spazzy and out of place am, that's just me.

I just forgot for a moment why I'm typing this chapter 😂

New book cover. So my creativity for book covers kinda stops at the character on the front with the title in a nice font. And I was thinking, you know I really suck at book covers but I really want a new one.

And then! I had an idea, maybe some of my readers are really good at making covers and might want to help me out?

So... if any of you would like to help and create a book cover for me, just message me and I'll probably answer, unless I'm doing homework. I have a lot of that this weekend...😔

Also heads up on another late update, finals are in two weeks so I'm going to be studying so I don't fail, especially my Spanish final... and English... I suck at the language classes.

Hopefully I get some nice covers! If I do, maybe I'll do the same for my other story, actually never mind. I like the cover for my other story. Plus I haven't updated it in a really long time... I doubt anybody reads it anymore.

Okay imma stop now. Love ya. Byeeeee

Oh wait. I'll be accepting covers from the day I publish this chapter 12/2/17 all the way to... how about... uh.... Wednesday? Or is that too soon? Idk, I'll just put that for now. All the way to 12/6/17.

And I'm thinking of putting little things at the end of my chapters like little questions like;

My favorite color is emerald green, what's yours?

What do you think, yay or nay?

(Naysayers is a funny word)

Also I've been getting tagged in a few things and I'm socially awkward so idk what to do when I'm tagged in things😂

Hey, you guys get to know a lot of knew things about me in this A/N and notice I didn't write A/N at the top because I know some of you like to skip it

Okay okay. Now I'm done. Don't forget about covers. Bye byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Scholar By ☆

Teen Fiction

1M 39.9K 30
[COMPLETED] [Warning: Strong language used throughout the book.] He put his hand over my notebook and the other over mine. I glared up at him, his go...
504 59 14
"Do you know that stars die?" I asked, breaking the silence. I didn't know where the question came from, but that's the only thing that came to mind...
4.2K 191 6
1.9.2011 - 3:27 A.M. My mind is killing me with simply over thinking. I need sleep. 1.10.2011 - 9:03 A.M. Have you ever wanted to cry? But yet no tea...
1.4K 50 27
・゜゜・✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ・゜゜・. TW: Suicidal MC, abuse, lots of angst, sensitive topics, eventual character death ✧ BAD GRAMMAR BECAUSE IT'S NOT BETA READ BY...