Burning Passion (Katniss and...

由 catnip_everlark

This is the follow up to 'Enternal Love Katniss & Peeta' Well, they've been through a lot, the hunger games... 更多

Burning Passion
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 1

5.2K 88 17
由 catnip_everlark

The valley song, I remember it like it was yesterday.

The first day. Music assembly. Katniss with her red plaid dress and her hair in two braids instead in one. The valley song. The birds stopped singing.

I smiled into myself. Katniss continued to smooth my hair with her thumb. She adjusts herself slightly, bringing her lips down on my hair. "I love you" she whispered

"I love you too" I told her, I leant my back against the counter, feeling Katniss' legs wrap around my waist, her hands draped loosely over my shoulders., she buried her face into the crook of my shoulder, her lips pressed lightly against my neck, I felt her exhale slightly, I groaned.

We stayed like this for 10 minutes, until the beeping from the timer finally broke us apart, I quickly set dinner on the plates, bringing them over to the table, she gripped my hand on the table, struggling to get the last bite on her fork. Katniss and I went into the living room, I watched the latest episode of Cake Boss, while Katniss snuggled up to me, silently reading. She placed her bookmark in the page, set the book on the coffee table, and wrapped her arms around me, resting her head on my arm, tucking her feet up.

It was just when the credits began to start, that I noticed Katniss had fallen asleep. Without a word, I scooped her up, and carefully carried her up the stairs.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

14.4K 253 32
Katniss and Peeta have survived 2 Hunger Games, a rebellion, and had many loved ones lost. Their relationship will be tested more than ever. Will the...
106K 1.4K 33
In the aftermath of the rebellion, Katniss and Peeta come home and begin to rekindle their love. Many obstacles lie in their path but as long as they...
457K 8.2K 25
This story begins two years after the war and rebellion is over, and it is simply a story about Katniss' and Peeta's life together. In many other sto...
2.1K 87 79
(cover by me - inkstudio666 on instagram) Katniss and Peeta have spent years hidden in the dark of Panem. Running from the Capitol, they managed to r...