Decimo's Destiny (KHR Fan-fic...

By Wusstig03

Sawada Tsunayoshi has become the Vongola Decimo and has moved to the main Vongola base in Italy along with a... More

Chapter 01: I Don't Know
Chapter 02: Tsuna
Chapter 03: Memories Within A Dream
Chapter 04: Intruders
Chapter 05: Vindice Appearance
Chapter 06: 3 Rules
Chapter 07: This Isn't Goodbye
Chapter 08: 'I Salvatori'
Chapter 9: How Far Are We From You Now
AUTHOR SHOUT OUT
Chapter 10: Most Wanted In The World
Chapter 11: Not Your Fault
Chapter 13: What The Hell Did You Do
Chapter 14: Another Brat

Chapter 12: Shame

330 17 2
By Wusstig03

Mukuro and Tsuna began fighting, and both men weren't planning to back down at all. If anything, Mukuro has always wanted to defeat Tsuna, but there was never a situation to arise for him to do so the past few years. However, now he has the chance to kick some Vongola Decimo's ass before any other interference comes.

"Kufufufu~ To have yourself being controlled by the likes of these low lives, how bad have you fallen. You've really disappointed me today, Tsunayoshi." Mukuro stabbed the brunette's shoulder.

Tsuna didn't even wince at the pain but instead paid it back full with a hard head-butt.

Mukuro's head flung backwards as he smirked, pulling back his spear to block an incoming kick. The two continued to try to kill each other before the other does.

Fran and the rest of the Kokuyo Gang entered the room and were surprised at what they saw. It was total chaos in the the Vongola Boss's office. Blood was everywhere, and the bodies of Vongola's Guardians and friends were all beaten to a pulp that none were conscious except for their 'Kufufu'ing Boss. The two oldest members of the Gang were even more shocked as they saw familiar faces from their dark childhood memories. The Frog mist user just surveyed the whole room before stepping forward to his panting master.

Suddenly, Fran felt his body shiver, and before he was given the chance to dodge, a hand grabbed his face and slams the back of his head against the wall holding him up against it.

Mukuro frowns when he sees Tsuna holding Fran by the face. "Sorry Master for interfering. We just came to take care of the rest of the small fries."

Mukuro continues to stare, his eyes showing that he didn't really care what the brunette did to his student. Tsuna frowns when Fran's body disapates in the air and reappears behind the remaining men in suits. The Kokuyo Gang wiped them all out without breaking a sweat. Of course, since most of the poison gas that had been set off in the room were probably all dispersed by constant fighting that involved fire and broken walls and windows.

Ken cursed when he saw Will retreat while carrying Jane in his arms and two strong men protecting him. Fran took down one of them, while the other ran away already. "Tch." Ken clicked his tongue since Fran took an important member down instead of him. The two gather the tattered Vongolas and place them outside the war zone that's taking place inside the office.

Chikusa narrows his eyes watching his boss and his boss's boss fight. "What are we gonna do about this? It seems like those two really want to kill each other." He sighs.

Fran appears next to him, "It looks like the Pineapple head is losing though."

Ken runs besides them and growls, "Don't look down on Mukuro-sama!"

"I'm not looking down on Master. If you pay attention, you can see that Master is holding back." Fran says in a monotone voice, glancing at his blonde comrade.

"Huh?! What are you talking about?! Mukuro-sama would never hold back on anyone! Especially when he came to help out, only to be thanked with punches and kickings!"

"Ken, what Fran says is true. It seems like Decimo is being controlled. If I know from past run-ins with this guy, he wouldn't turn his back on Mukuro-sama. That's why Mukuro-sama has respected him even though he denies it." Chikusa says.

Fran gives a small smirk, "Of course I can see why Master would," his eyes following the bloody Decimo.

Ken frowns in confusion.

*Cough Cough*

Tsuna coughs out a handful of blood, mixing it with the dried up blood on his chest, alerting his allies. The brunette wobbles for awhile, before getting back into his fighting stance again. His eyes burning to fight, ignoring how much blood he's lost.

Suddenly, another explosion was heard. The Kokuyo Gang all fell back from the sudden impact of the blast that occurred right in front of them.

From outside the mansion, all the Vongola members and allies that have arrived, stared with wide eyes as the middle of the mansion exploded. Black smoke flying into the air; ashes scattered everywhere.

"Tha-that's! Decimo's office!" One man shouted.

"Oi you Trash! What are you standing around for?! You scums want me to burn you to crisp?! Hurry up and go check Decimo and the Guardians!" Xanxus threatened the shocked men to get a move on.

"Y-yes sir!"

"VOOOOOOOOIIIIII! What the hell happened here?! What the hell is that brat doing?!" Squalo yelled.

"Shishishishi~ To think it was this bad~" Bel laughed while stabbing one of the enemies.

"If Boss was Decimo, this wouldn't have happened. Right boss?" Levi said while staring at his boss in amazement, only to earn a kick in the face by an irritated rain guardian.

"Mou~ I hope Ryohei~ isn't hurt in all this~" A feminine man, Lussuria, said while searching for the said person.

Mammon appeared out of nowhere, his ten year old body floating next to Bell staring at their boss, "Fran is over there where the explosion occurred. He says the guardians need immediate medical attention. Sigh~ I don't get paid enough for this."

"Shishishishi~ The enemies really did a number on them huh?" Bel laughed.

"VOOOOOIIIIIII! Were the enemies really that strong? Where are they?! I'll cut them up and then those stupid brats!"

Mammon frowned, "Nope. It was Decimo who kicked their ass."

Xanxus narrowed his eyes. Squalo remained quiet. Luss and Levi made a serious face, while Bel raised an eyebrow.

"Trash, what did you say?" Xanxus demanded, his eyes burning with rage.

"Mou, it'd be better if we could hear what happened to them from them." With that, Mammon disappeared, leaving the Varia with a pissed off aura as they made their way into the mansion.

Meanwhile, Mukuro opened his eyes wide when he felt something hard hit his stomach, sending him flying back into a wall. Immediately the black smoke cleared around the two. Fran, Chikusa, and Ken all were out in the hallway with the unconscious guardians and their friends.

"Mukuro-sama!" Ken and Chikusa shout when they see him cough up blood.

His stomach caved in from the punch. He knew it wasn't good but used illusions to heal them for the time being. He stood up to see Tsuna who was covered in blood and fragments of medal and thorns can be seen cutting into his flesh, yet the brunette didn't flinch. Mukuro frowned at the sight and clenched his spear.

'Why won't you fall already?!' He thought as he stared at the determined brunette. 'Fall already!'

Tsuna slowly walked towards Mukuro who furrowed his eyebrows together.

"This is getting annoying. Fine. If you won't fall, then I'll make it to where you can't stay conscious or ever stand up again!" He smirked.

But before the two can clash, a voice interrupted them into a halt.

"Vongola Decimo! Burn down the entire building with your flames!" Will's voice echoed throughout the entire mansion.

Everyone froze in their spot. Some were confused at why the enemy would tell the boss to burn down his own mansion. The Varia were even more pissed off at how the enemy would dare say such a thing in their territory. It was bad enough how much embarrassment Vongola would face after such a thing occurred at their headquarters.

The other allies that have arrived are all shocked to see smoke and dead bodies scattered around the outskirts of the mansion. Yet they didn't hesitate to continue forward. This is the mafia world they lived in after all.

"Oh~ I didn't expect to hear that as soon as I arrived." Byakuran said as he stood outside the broken down Vongola gate.

"Byakuran, hurry up, before we leave you," Enma's voice echoed from inside the gate.

"Hai~ Hai~" The albino and his Guardians said as they all entered, but as soon as they did they all stopped in their tracks with wide eyes, and then broke into a desperate run. Byakuran was already flying to his destination ahead of the group he arrived with.

Mukuro who was in front of Tsuna the entire time when they heard Will's voice, widen his eyes with shock and yelled to his friends, "Run now! Get them all out of here!"

Ken and Chikusa were about to protest until Fran's eyes widen and he nodded towards his master. Without warning he broke a window leading outside behind them and threw everyone out. Mist flames can be seen covering the group as they fell out of the building.

Mukuro looked back at Tsuna who was surrounded by all seven flames. The Pinapple bit his bottom lip, narrowing his eyes while clentching his trident. And he watched in slow motion as each of the flames around the brunette expanded at rapid speed engulfing everything it touched and turning it pitch black or into ashes. Mukuro closed his eyes as he faced the flames head on when they collided with his mist flames.

From outside the mansion, everyone watched as the entire building was burning with the rainbow flames. Many ran out for their lives, while others who weren't so lucky screamed in agony.

The Varia had grim faces as they looked at their headquarters burning with flames.

The Shimon Family and Millefiore Family had the same kind of expressions as the Varia while making their way to the burning building.

Many men fell to their knees as they watched their home and most likely their leaders burn.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA~" A taunting laugh was heard by everyone.

"To think you'd sacrifice yourself to protect the rest of the Guardians! Mukuro Rokudo... What a surprise indeed! I know you're not dead! How is that hole in your stomach doing for you?~"

Everyone perked their ears at the mention of Mukuro. One thing for sure is, everyone was confused on why the most troublesome Guardian of all was inside the building. They've heard of the said person's obsession of destroying the mafia world and taking over the rest. Hell, he never contacted Vongola since the fight with Vindice. In fact, nobody besides Vongola Decimo and the other half mist Guardian, Chrome, cared about him. Some were even questioning if what the enemy had said was a joke. Others were completely surprised and shocked. The rest cried with joy when they heard the Guardians were saved.

Mukuro sighed, feeling as if his body was finally going to give out. With much effort, he used his mist flames to surround the entire building and speak to make sure every one of the enemy can hear him. He didn't really care if the Vongola folks and their friends heard, in the end, he was even more frustrated and the hatred for his archenemy had finally reached its peak, that he didn't care what the others thought!

"Kufufufufu~" An annoying laugh is heard. But everyone throughout the mansion felt the bloodlust and killing intent in it. Many men shivered at the laugh that promised extinction.

"The only one allowed to take down Sawada Tsunayoshi and Vongola... is me! Just you wait you bastard, don't think I'll let you win that easily. I'll make sure to kill each and every one of you Estraneo lab rats! Ugh...! Kufufufu~ I'll make sure to make you pay for what you've done to my possessions."

Mukuro was on his stomach. He slowly lifted himself off the ground and walked to Tsuna who seems to be unconscious while standing.

He smirked, 'In the end he really didn't fall... Shit! Somehow it's irritating, but... I'm relieved... You are the only person I won't allow to fall because of such a thing...'

Mukuro coughed up more blood, and then raised his trembling hands to cover Tsuna's eyes that were dull, but held a tint of sadness which was shielded by determination and acceptance.

"You really are a disappointment today, Sawada Tsunayoshi." He says in a low voice, but everyone was still able to hear his words since he didn't disperse his mist flames.

Mukuro already knew what the brunette was thinking and how he felt. Hell, he knew right when they exchanged blows. And because he knew and saw the expression on Tsuna's face, he couldn't help but smile with pride. A genuine smile.

"I will erase everything you just saw, but even so, later you better properly apologize the next time I see you."

With that Tsuna fell to his knees and was no longer being controlled.

"Be safe. Because I still have to take over your body.~" Mukuro said as he fell down again.

His vision became blurry, but he was still able to make out Tsuna's body disappearing from mist flames that weren't his own. But right before he disappeared, his eyes widen at the words Tsuna spoke.

"They're being controlled by them..."

Mukuro eyes went back to their original size and frowned.

'It's a shame... no one will see your expression from earlier... your resolve...' He finally closed his eyes.

"Mukuro-sama!" Was the last thing he heard.

Yet the only image he can make out before he fades into the darkness is his boss's face.

The brunette's cheeks were stained with dried tears. Blood dirtied his face, but his redden eyes were what stood out the most. The determination to face this all trough since he knew who was really behind the attack. The sadness that he hid so well, Mukuro had almost thought that the brunette had let himself been controlled without putting up a fight. Oh how wrong he knew he was when the brunette's eyes never shedded any tears since he arrived, but flickered with a bright orange glow now and then during their exchange of blows. His gaze piercing the Pinapple head that told him he has accepted this outcome and wants him to too.

Mukuro was confused at why he had accepted such an outcome, but respected how the brunette was still fighting inside.

Then it all clicked together when he heard Tsuna's last words before he fell into the darkness.

"They're being controlled by them... I Salvatori."

Mukuro gritted his teeth. 'So Its finally begun huh?"

But he just sighed and thought about the events that have occurred since he arrived. Replaying everything in his mind. Then he thought back to his conversation with Tsuna a few days ago and ended his thought at the brunette's piercing gaze. Deep down inside he felt nothing but pride to be under such a man who had such a resolve, of course he would never admit it. But he also felt an irritating sensation in his chest when he thought of how nobody else will be able to see such a resolve since Tsuna's Plan has finally been put into action. To Mukuro now, everyone in the mansion has become his enemy and they will probably never know what he knows.

Such a shame, indeed.

[A/N: Yo! Sorry for the late updates and for the many errors I made. I hope you enjoy this chapter and continue to follow along with this Fanfic. Things are only just starting for Vongola and Tsuna.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 2.9K 31
Tsuna's eyes glowed orange at birth. At different times of life, he received throbbing pains in his head and pieces of foreign memories. He isn't the...
7.4K 330 76
Winds have always been together with the other elements, Storm; Rain; Sun; Lightning; Mist; Cloud. Making them more powerful and clear the path for t...
26.5K 885 10
Vongola is a royal and Mafia family. Nono steps down and crowns Tsuna as the Royal Vongola Decimo. Some families don't like this but there is only on...
440K 17K 82
Tsuna was supposed to be dead,but fate has another plan for him. Waking up into a parallel world where everything is the same as his old one but yet...