Internet friends (COMPLETED)✔️

By chubbyeol_jones

Internet friends / texting / online chat / Chanbaek / Baekyeol Baekhyun is going through his first heartbrea... More

Internet Friends 0
Internet Friends 1
Internet Friends 2
Internet Friends 3
Internet Friends 4
Internet Friends 5
Internet Friends 6
Internet Friends 7
Internet Friends 8
Internet Friends 9
Internet Friends 10
Internet Friends 11
Internet Friends 12
CHECK OUT

Questions

4.3K 158 0
By chubbyeol_jones

Hello everyone. My wonderful readers. So I was thinking of posting a question and answer session chapter about the book. I'm quite busy these days with work and don't want you to get bored. I'm doing this with all my books and you can ask as many questions as you want which I will answer as best as I can.

April_girl02
Did this for her book titled 'Destined' (which is the most awesome story. Make sure you check it out). I thought it would be cool to do the same.

So ask as many questions as you want. Even if it sounds silly.

Till next time.

Louw-Jones signing out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 773 34
Baekhyun badly needs a job.And finally he breathes a peaceful sigh.But...... Y-Yo- You... Baekhyun's world collapses once again...The wound that gave...
3.7K 158 8
Byun Baekhyun has a secret that he hide from a certain brunette man. What happen when the brunette find it out and ask for it after he threw 'it'? Ba...
144K 7.9K 24
Baekhyun has a special gift and because of that gift his family left him, most of his friends left him and hardly anyone talks to him. People would a...
205K 10.3K 19
Byun Baekhyun was a school nerd. He's twenty years old. He was attending to a good school because of his good grades and good behaviour. He'd always...