Texting You

By dinahfantasy

Lauren and her friends get bored one night and decide to prank text someone... maybe they take it a little bi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73

11

26.5K 727 787
By dinahfantasy

"So you and Mila are getting pretty close?" Dinah hums from her spot on Lauren's bed where they were 'studying' together.

Lauren smiles a bit at the mention of the girl's name. "I guess, yeah." She agrees, looking down at her work that she had only done half of.

She had gotten distracted after problem ten when her phone beeped and she saw a text from Camz. Lauren couldn't bring herself to concentrate on her homework again.

"You guess? You've practically been glued to your phone for the past three weeks since you met her. And how did you meet her anyways?" Dinah adds, looking at Lauren with a suspicious brow raised.

Lauren hadn't exactly mentioned that Camila was also coincidentally the girl that they had prank texted. Oops. Now was as good a time as any. "I'm not on my phone that much." Lauren lies.

"Yeah and I ain't thicc." Dinah rolls her eyes.

"Uhm, well, you know that number we pranked?" Lauren ignores the girl.

Dinah nods her head. "Yeah that really went downhill didn't it? I mean- wait! Where is this going?"

"Well that number was Camila's number...." Lauren chews on her lip a bit guiltily for not telling her best friends.

"What the fuck Laur?" Dinah shakes her head incredulously. "You know, that actually makes a lot of sense. I mean, you started texting around the same time..."

"I just felt bad so I apologized a few times and then we got to talking and she's just.... she's so interesting. She's different from anyone I've ever met." Lauren voices.

"Like she always asks me these really random questions and she just wants to know everything about me. Like she's always so thoughtful and attentive and she really cares about what I have to say. And she's so shy and cute." Lauren rants, a smile covering her lips.

"So you like her?" Dinah interrupts.

"Yeah, she's becoming one of my best friends." Lauren instantly nods.

"No, I mean you like her. Like, like-like her." Dinah wiggles her brows until Lauren gets the idea.

"I don't know. Maybe. But she wasn't lying when she said her girlfriend broke up with her when we pranked her. She literally just got out of a messy relationship and right now she is far away from wanting another. God she's still heartbroken." Lauren frowns at the thought.

Dinah pouts. "Poor thing."

Lauren nods. "And her Ex is a total bitch and is always out to make her feel like crap. Flaunting her relationship in front of Camila's face, calling her names, insulting her, and guilt tripping the girl. It's horrible."

"Hold up, her ex is already with someone else?" Dinah shakes her head. "What a bitch!"

Lauren hums in agreement. "Yeah she's going through some stuff right now. Even if i did like her, which I'm pretty sure I don't as of now, it would be a while before she's ready for anything romantic."

Dinah nods understandably. "Pretty sure?" She raises a brow.

Lauren shrugs. "Kinda."

Dinah laughs lightly. "Wow you haven't liked anyone since Luis! This is so exciting! I mean when Mila said you flirted with her the other day I figured she was teasing, but you actually have been, haven't you?"

"Uh, I may flirt a little bit...." Lauren admits, her cheeks blushing red.

"So does this mean your over him?" Dinah wonders.

"Luis? Dinah I've been over him for months, maybe even a year!" Lauren groans.

"Maybe so, but you haven't even tried to pursue anyone else." Dinah points out.

"Yeah, because he broke my heart and after that I just wanted to be single for a while. Figure myself out." Lauren explains.

"And because you didn't want your heart broken again?" Dinah prompts.

"Maybe that too." Lauren grumbles, hating how well Dinah knows her.

"So why now with Mila." Dinah asks.

Lauren only shrugs softly. "You can't control your feelings Dinah."

"Fair enough." Dinah sighs. "But you care about her?"

"A lot"

"Well if the constant smiling at your phone says anything..."

"Dinah, shut up."

-

-

2:23 AM

Camz:
Laur

Did yuo know that strs dont actualy twinkle?

Like its jus teh atmosphere doin its thign

I love loking at the strs when im sad it usualy mkes me fell bettr

not tonihgt tho I cant see thme

Laur:
Camz? You okay there?

Camz:
No

Im not koay

Todays teh anniversary

one fukcing yaer whoot

Laur:
Camz have you been drinking?

Camz:
thasts a very vague queston

drinkgni what? Water?

Laur:
Not water, Alcohol.

Camz:
Oh yaeh

Lotz of it

Laur:
Where are you? Are you alone?

Camz:
Yaeh Lo

Thasts teh problem. Im alone on my oen yaer anniversary with my grifriend

ex grifreind

Laur:
I know babe I'm sorry.

I need to know where you're at tho! Are people with you? Do you know someone there?

Camz:
I dont wanna ve here anmore

I wanan go home Luar

Its loud adn i dont no anone here

Laur:
Okay, can you tell me where you are?

Camz:
*Address Sent*

Laur:
Go outside and wait for me Camz ok?

I'll be there soon!

Camz:
No!

I dont want yuo to comee

Im not raedy yet

Laur:
Babe you need to get home

Camz:
Im not raedy to meet yuo

Laur:
Okay, do you have anyone else I can call to come get you?

Camz:
Bekcy

Laur:
Send me her number please

Camz:
*Miami Number Attached*

Laur:
Thanks Camz, I'll text her. Can you go wait outside now?

Camz:
Yes

Luar Im sad

Laur:
I know baby, hold on

Camz:
KO

-

-

2:50 AM

Lauren:
Becky?

Unknown:
Who's asking?

Lauren:
Listen, I need you to come pick up Camz

I mean Camila.

I need you to come pick up Camila.

Unknown:
You're Lauren?

Lauren:
You know who I am?

How?

Unknown:
Of course, Mila is only texting you every second of the day 😂😂

And when she isn't texting you, she's talking about you.

Lauren this, Lauren that:

Always with the stupid smile on her face that I love

Oh and also, apparently you're the only one allowed to call her Camz. Dead give away right there

Lauren:
Oh.... ☺️

Unknown:
It's okay, it doesn't bother me

She's been pretty sad since Vanessa, tho tbh i never liked the girl, but you always manage to make her smile despite everything that's going on

Lauren:
Ah she's so cute

Which reminds me, I'd love to talk to you but I need you to go pick her up

She's drunk and upset. Just a warning.

*Address attached*

Unknown:
Why don't you just pick her up?

Lauren:
She's not ready to meet me yet. I want to respect her wishes.

Unknown:
You're good for her, you know that?

Thanks so much Lauren, tell her I'm on my way, alright? Maybe text her in the morning too.

Lauren:
Will do.
Text me when she's safe at home?

Unknown:
You got it

-

-

3:17 AM

Unknow:
Camila's home and in bed

Lauren:
Thank god

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...
471K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...
74.9K 1.1K 31
Lol sorry for the crappy titles But um yeah A lot of these are sad because I tend to write when I'm angry or upset, soo just a warning. Some of them...
897K 23.6K 119
Camren texting fic. Camila Cabello gets noticed by her favourite celebrity, Lauren Jauregui. Not all texts.