The Guy Next Door

By LovelyWriter123

Explicit Context... Successful, hard working, and no tolerance for non-sense attitude made Khloe Sparks the s... More

The Guy Next Door
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 35

330K 7.7K 3.5K
By LovelyWriter123

Chapter 35

Relieved to leave the Valsero house I tightened my arm with Wes's as I gave a small wave to Anna and Dominic who stood by the front door with the very adorable and pouty Noah at their feet, still upset that his uncle Wes didn't get a time out. Carrie sat perched at the window waving frantically with a smirking Ellie beside her, the reason for that smirk was the reason I was so relieved to leave!

After the sprinkler incident we entered the living room to find everyone scrambling off the windows like children being caught sneaking sweets before dinner, the sly smirks and winks Dominic sent Wes had my face beet red. Marbella wasted no time in calling her brother out for sending her daughter in with a message that basically said back off.

"I will not have you disrespecting me in my own home." she shouted, her cheeks taking a pink hue

"Chill mom." Ellie said in a bored tone as she flopped down on the couch beside a steaming Marbella

Wes opened his mouth ready to tell his sister off, I placed a calming hand on his chest silently asking him to remain silent "I apologize for offending you in any way I have but you haven't exactly been a dotting hostess either so I thinking we're at a stalemate."

"Excuse me?" she blinked confusingly at me, as if the language I spoke was foreign

"It's no secret you don't like me and it's for reasons you don't fully understand but the polite thing to do is treat me like a hostess would her guest rather than a warden to his prisoner."

The dark flush marring her cheeks darkened into a deep scarlet as her daughter snickered openly at her mother's embarrassment. My intention wasn't to offend Marbella further, I have listened to her all evening as she bashes me openly and taken those icy stares with my head held high but enough is enough. I am no ones punching bag and I certainly won't allow this stranger to attack me with facts that were truly fiction, mostly.

"Honestly you don't have to like me because after tonight I can confirm that the feeling is mutual but try to have some dignity and attempt to be civilized." I added a bit harshly as the rest of the family gawked at a beet red Marbella who stood to her feet and walked off

For the remainder of the evening Marbella remained unseen much to my relief but the scene I made wasn't forgotten by the other members of the house and certainly not by Ellie who smirked the remainder of the evening.

Pulling out of the long street Wes spared a quick glance in my direction "I haven't seen anyone stand up to my sister like that since Anna decide to move out."

The pride sparkling in his stormy blue-gray eyes tugged at a string close to my heart, tears to lodge themselves in my throat as I fought the sudden wave of emotions washing over me. Flashing a genuine smile I turned in my seat towards the window hoping to reel in these sudden emotions.

The drive back to our apartment was a quiet one; a comfortable silence that neither of us wanted to break nor was it necessary. Side by side we sauntered down the burgundy carpet the led to our apartments, neither Wes or I glanced at the other as we approached our doors. My heart sank as the part of this evening I dreaded most arrived, my disappointment clearly written in my face as I turned to face him and spot the identical expression.

"I had a lovely evening."

"Sprinklers and all?" he teased with one brow arched

My lips curved despite the crimson red blush staining my cheeks "Sprinklers and all." I confirmed

Shoving his hands into his front pockets he took a step forward, a mischievous glint shimmering in his eyes "I guess this is the part when I kiss you." he grinned

A goofy smile stretched across my mouth as I watched him close the gap between us, one arm snaked around my waist as his mouth descended down to meet mine in a hot fervent kiss that scorched my lips at the touch. Immediately I clutched onto his shoulders feeling my legs wobble as his tongue swiped the seam of my lips extracting a noisy moan from me. His tongue slipped through the small opening of my mouth and ever so gently brushed my tongue causing my body to burst into flames as the hormone crazed woman in me woke, very aware of the lean man mashed against my quivering frame. The taste of him fizzled my senses as as our surroundings fled my mind. Digging my fingers into his leather cased back I started toward my apartment, intending to have this man in my bed tonight when Wes abruptly lifted his head breaking our contact.

Blinking away the lustful haze clouding my vision I stared up confusingly at him "Is something wrong?"

His chest rose and fell with his heavy breath and before I could blink he dropped the arm from around my waist, breaking the last physical connection we had "I feel like this relationship is being rushed, we've had sex before you finally admitted you enjoyed my company."

"Seriously?" I asked in disbelief

He gave a firm nod "I've made all the bigger moves between us and I think it's your turn to make a move."

Crossing my arms over my chest I eyed him curiously "And what is this move exactly?"

He rolled his shoulders as a devilish grin spread on his lips indicating he did in fact know but is choosing to keep it to himself. Leaning forward he placed a chaste kiss on the crown of my head.

"Take what you want, kitty." he winked and turned to towards his apartment

His door clicked shut behind him as I stared unbelievingly at the closed door, wondering what dimension I stepped into where Wes -infamous playboy, next door- declined a night of sex. Shaking my head I turned towards my own door wondering if he was kidding but as I stalled by my door staring at his closed door I realized sadly that he was serious. Crestfallen I stepped into my apartment, shutting the door quietly after me. With my mind settled on the man across the hall I walked into the bedroom and peeled the sundress off of me.

The move he spoke of had me puzzled, what did he want me to do? Ask him in? I can't do that.

My pride would never allow me to cross over to the unknown area that was my feelings for Wes; I know I like the guy but the depth was a mystery that I wished to remain just that. Making the figurative first move tonight would mean I would be lowering another concrete wall allowing Wes a glimpse at the fragile woman that hid safely behind a hardened outer appearance. I'm not sure I'm prepared to deal with the tangled mess that came with opening the can of worms and I sure don't want to have to figure out my feelings because of sex. No matter how mind blowing it is.

My heated core was singing another tune. Sighing, I started for the bathroom intending to take a cold shower that would chase away the flames of desire licking at my skin. Hopping in to the shower I yelped when the icy water hit my back sending a dozen needles to splinter my back, the low temperature of the water lessened the heat burning in my lower abdominal by a fraction and provided a brief distraction.

Reaching for a wash cloth I couldn't help but shiver as the warm cloth made connect with my chilled skin, the brief warmth reminding me of a touch that could set my body to flames. Familiar strong fingers that would trail across my skin with soft, tenderness that held a firmness that only a man's touch held.

Shutting my eyes, I visualized the man responsible for my current frustration. Imagined his calloused hands gliding down my bare sides as he dragged me against his dripping body, the heat of his arousal grinding against my bottom. Teasing me with his impressive size all the while hardening further as I arched my backwards, adding pressure against his swollen member. Pants filling the air as he slides one hand down behind my thigh, lifting my leg to his waist as he plummets himself into my core.

Groaning, I quickly soaped my body and rinsed before jumping out, shivering and aroused. Even the chilling temperature of the water couldn't douse the raging flames licking away at my body. I slipped on a pair of boy shorts and a large T-shirt from a concert I attended in college, the words had long faded but I didn't mind. Pulling the band from my hair I gave the blonde limp locks a quick shake hoping to give my hair some life.

Pushing a gust of air from my nostrils I started for the kitchen intending to binge on ice cream while I watch a tacky reality show, drawing the fridge door open I couldn't believe what I saw before me. Every shelf of my fridge was packed with milk, eggs, cheese, vegetables, bacon, fruits; you name it and was there. Shutting the door I relieved it half expecting to see my normally empty fridge, stunned I pulled open the freezer and so a stack of an ice cream brand I was unfamiliar with. Confused, I pulled one container out and found a note beneath it:

Italian ice cream is better.

Lowering the small piece of paper I couldn't contain the tugging of my lips.

"The sweet ass." I chuckled as I examined the container for a moment before retrieving a spoon

Scooping a generous about of the toffee colored frozen treat I shoved it in my mouth and sighed as it melted instantly on my tongue. "Sweet ass with amazing taste." I muttered as I glanced at the foreign label, mentally storing the name away for later

Sparing another glance at the packed fridge I sighed and shoved another large dollop of ice cream in my mouth, could this man get any better? First he plays doctor while I'm unconscious and semi drunk, cooks for me the next day, gives me a panty melting foot massage, and now he stocks my shamefully empty fridge. It's like he has a handbook on how to worm your way into a girl's heart, all he's missing is one hell of a night including no clothing and close contact.

Again my stomach clenched at the thought of a naked Wes before me, hot, toned and more than ready to rock my world.

"I'm pathetic and extremely horny." I groaned as I shoved the container back in place

Running a frustrated hand through my messy hair I stared at my door with longing, perhaps if I stared long enough he'd magically materialize. I yanked at the long strands of my hair, I've gone longer with sex. Eighteen months to be exact and I never once felt this sort of torture even on the loneliest of Saturday nights. The tightness pulling in my lower regions was unbearable, the liquid heat increasing with every stray thought of Wes coming through the door ready to end my suffering.

'Take what you want...' his voice echoed in my head

"It's my move." I said under my breath

Staring at my door I couldn't ignore the voice in my head screaming for me to go, clenching my fists I stormed to the front door and yanked it open. Screw my stupid, over grown pride! I don't care how desperate and pathetic I appear, as long as he gives me what I want he could think I'm a skanky slut for all I care!

Pounding my fist on his door I narrowed my eyes ready to state my demands when his deep voice answered from behind the door, reality came crashing down on me hard and fast.

What am I doing?

My new profound confidence evaporated as I snapped back into my senses and realized just how stupid I am to have even considered this. I prepared to turn on my heels and run back into the safety of my apartment when his door opened, revealing a grinning Wes. A semi naked Wes. On their own accord my eyes dropped to his bare chest, my gaze lingering on the foreign tattoo scribbled over his heart before dropping to the low slung jeans slipping off his hips.

My mouth went dry at the torturous sight standing before me, my heart thumped furiously in my chest as I closed my mouth, only noticing now that it was open. This man is a gift from above, a gift especially made for the female gender. To drool over, admire, desire and enjoy. Swiping my tongue over my bottom lip I felt the wetness forming between my thighs, he's gotten me wet already.

"Yes?"

Blinking away the hazy fog that clouded my brain I tilted my head up to meet his knowing gaze "I came by for... sugar?"

His dark brows slanted "Sugar?" he repeated with equal confusion

"For my tea." I lied

"At this hour?"

Nodding, I felt my cheeks flare under his searching gaze "Alright come in." he finally spoke

Breathing a sigh of relief I followed close behind him, my eyes falling upon his ass every once in a while. I wonder how it would feel to touch it? My fingers itched to reach out and squeeze the firm buttock. Or perhaps dig my heels into them as his bare hips come down on mine, over and over-

"Is this enough?"

"Hmm..." I stared aimlessly at the bowl in his hands in momentary confusion "Plenty." I responded with a small smile

Stretching my hand out to grab the sugar I cursed myself for being so foolish and knocking on his door. Just as the tips of my fingers brushed the ceramic bowl his free hand clasped my wrist, tensing under his touch I hesitated before raising my gaze up to his.

"Exactly how are you making a cup of tea when there isn't a single tea bag in your apartment?"

My heart pitter pattered in my chest at the questioning tone, how did he know I didn't have any tea? Swallowing past the lump in my throat I searched my brain for any excuse and sadly fell short under his penetrating stare.

An amused smile graced his lips, placing the bowl down he turned to me "I'm starting to think you didn't come here for sugar, not this kind any way."

"I came to.... I mean I wanted..." I stuttered like a dimwitted fool watching as his smile stretched further finding my moment of idiocy amusing. A fresh shade of crimson adorned my cheeks at the situation I unknowingly placed myself in.

To humiliated to come up with an excuse I snagged my hand out of his grasp and made a quick dash for the door. Moron, I scolded myself as I reached the front door.

"Khloe."

My breath hitched in my throat as his smooth voice washed over me, he said it again. Squeezing my eyes closed I attempted to reel in my rogue emotions as he quickly came up beside me, his warm hand reaching for my own.

"Why did you come here, kitty kat?" he asked gently

"For-" I halted uncertain if I could admit out loud to him that I knocked on his door with the intention that we would be naked by now.

His fingers trailed up the inside my wrist, the light touch causing every fine hair on my body to stand tall with attention "Go on kitty kat, take the last step." he whispered against the shell of my ear "Tell me what you want. What you really want."

The deep husky draw of his voice sent my head spinning wildly, did he know what havoc he is causing in my body with the sexy drawl?

Sensing my hesitation he placed a soft kiss against the column of my neck, encouraging me speak the words he already knew.

"I came for you, for this. I want you to end this burning within me." I rushed out before I could chicken out

Twisting in his hold, I threw my arms around his neck and pressed my lips against his. Any embarrassment I felt earlier had vanished as I swiped my tongue over his bottom lip, tasting the sweet taste of him and moaning in satisfaction. I gripped a fistful of his smooth jet black hair forcing his head lower as I pushed my tongue into his mouth hungry for more of him.

His hands slipped under my shirt and rested on my hips, the pads of his thumbs rubbed inches below my belly button. The smooth, torturous strokes had me uselessly clenching my thighs in hopes of relieving the burning in my womanhood. Groaning against his demanding mouth, I ran my flat palms over his shoulders, down his back and paused when my fingers touched his denim jeans.

Like a woman possessed I slid my hands to the front of his jeans and snapped the button off, wasting no time I slid them down his muscular thighs "Slow down baby, we have all the time in the world." he chuckled against my lips

Pulling my mouth away I shook my head "You said to take what I want." I panted and lifted the over sized shirt over my head.

Tossing it aside I unclasped my bra and it too was thrown aside carelessly. His eyes darkened into a dangerous navy blue, the lust evident as he gulped with his gaze fixed on my perked breasts. Semi nude I started towards him, my eyes narrowing in determination. Placing my hands on his shoulders I nudged him backwards till the back of his knees connected with his sofa causing him to stumble against the black leather in shock. I couldn't contain the faint smirk spreading on my lips at the pleasantly surprised expression on Wes's face as I tugged his boxers down his legs.

My fingers grazed the swollen erection that sprang from its containment, the angry veins bulging at the sides indicating that Wes was more than ready to deliver what only he could. Licking my lips seductively I glanced up through a thick row of lashes, my right hand sliding up his thigh before wrapping around his steel rod. Wes hissed as my grip quickly tightened around his sensitive member, the throbbing between my thighs worsened as I worked my hand up and down his shaft.

Leaning forward my mouth was an inch away from his pulsating member, so close that I could feel the heat of him against my lips. Unable to contain my sexual curiosity I pecked the pink tip "And I want you." I purred taking him fully in my mouth

"Holy...Joseph and Mary..." he groaned at the sudden feel of my warm, slick mouth around his enlarged côck

Not one to constantly drop to my knees and start jacking a guy off I thought it would be difficult to once again try my luck in this department, since Greg considered me 'horrible' at giving head but Wes obviously disagreed.

"That's it kitty kat." he encouraged as I released his slippery member from my mouth

Running my tongue down the side of his côck, I trailed down till I reached his heavy sac. My left hand reached out tentatively to touch the lead like sac extracting a guttural sound from Wes, the throatiness of his moan caused more wetness to slip past my drenched slit. Eager to please him I trailed my tongue back up to his tip and once more shoved as much of him into my mouth.

Bobbling my head up and down I felt him swell against my cheeks, forcing my mouth to open wider than I thought possible but I didn't stop. Hallowing out my cheeks I lowered my mouth further till the tip of him touched the back of my throat, suppressing the need to gag I weighted the heavy sac in my left hand as my right spanned on his pelvis bone. Unable to hold him any longer I pulled back with a gasp, releasing his côck for a moment before I had my lips wrapped around his thickness.

He sucked in a sharp breath as I slipped my tongue out and licked the ridges of his côck as my mouth continued up and down his shaft "Oh fùck....just like that kitty. Suck my dïck just like that." he hissed as he piled my hair at the top of my head

I pulled his erection out of my mouth with a loud pop that echoed around us. "I love when you speak like that." I said softly before lowering my head and capturing his swollen head once more

I've always thought that oral sex was one sided but right now, on my knees with Wes's enormous meat in my mouth I could honestly say that I was enjoying myself. The sounds of approve he made as I sucked harder sent a fresh wave of heat to my weeping core and the tantalizing saltiness of his pre-cum on my tongue turned me on and the feel of his silky heat in my mouth had my stomach coiling with arousal. With my right hand pumping and my mouth acting as a suction cup I couldn't hold on any longer. Fùck foreplay!

Scrambling to my feet I ignored Wes's irritated expression and slid my panties down my legs. Panting wildly I kicked the flimsy fabric aside "Protection." I all but growled

He started to reach for his pants when I snatched the denim from his hands and retrieved the foil pack from his front pocket, so he came prepared. Flinging the jeans behind me I fumbled to slip the plastic on, too excited for what was coming. His strong fingers covered mine as he assisted me in slipping the glove on.

Biting back a squeal I jumped on his lap, resting my knees at each side of his hips. Grabbing his swollen member I positioned him at my entry "You ready?" he asked

Tracing my clìstoris with the head of his côck I nodded more than ready for this. My heart hammered in my chest as I thought of chickening out at the last minute, I've never even ridden a man properly before. A small voice of doubt filled my head as I reconsidered quitting while I was ahead. As I lifted my gaze nervously up to meet his I sucked in a sharp breath at the raw desire staring back at me and without giving it a second thought I lowered my dripping core over his manhood.

I moaned -a long, throaty moan- before jerking my hips upwards in a more comfortable position. Dragging my tongue across my bottom lip I planted my hands on his broad chest and lifted my hips slowly before pushing down quickly. Slowly I began to lift and lower myself down on his côck, loving the feeling of his thickness slipping in and out with ease. The slight heat forming in my lower abdominal had me biting my nails into his chest as I quickened the sensual pace.

Wes sighed as my hips came down hard on his steel rod, the juices flowing out of my heated core assisting me as I pulled up just as quickly.

"Hmm..." I hummed as his hands spanned over my hips, slamming my hips down on his enlarged côck. "Don't stop." I whimpered as his hot mouth connected with one perk nub

His mouth sucked painfully on my already sensitive nub as I bounced wildly on top of him, moaning with every harsh stroke of his hardened member. Each stroke hitting me further than I thought possible as the thrusts grew faster, harder. I swerved my hips over his dìck in blissful frustration, secretly asking him for more. Understanding the wordless message Wes gripped my hips fiercely as he nudged my arms behind him, so they rested on the head of the sofa.

"Hold on baby." he warned in a gruff tone that caused my walls to squeeze him unconsciously

Groaning under his breath he planted his feet firmly on the ground, his hands sliding to grip a fistful of my cheeks. I gasped as he gave each cheek a playful squeeze but the sound quickly turned into a moan as his hips jerked forward. Like a desperate man searching for a release Wes pummeled my vibrating cunt, each rough thrust pounding harder than the last and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Biting his shoulder I met each harsh thrust with my own desperation as molten lava flowed down to my weeping womanhood, the tightening only worsening with every thrust.

"Yes baby..." I cried as the first set of tingles of my release grew closer "Don't fùcking stop." I panted breathlessly as I slammed my hips down

His fingers dug into my hips as his thrusts grew quicker, fueled by his own hunger and desire to release his own body from his sexual pain.

"Fùck, you're as tight as fùcking virgin." he growled and rammed his solid heat back into my warm, silky core

I sank my teeth further into his skin, beyond turned on at the deep tone his voice took and the words tumbling from his mouth.

"You like that hmmm, kitty kat?" he asked as he bit my earlobe

Incapable of forming a coherent response I nodded, loving the way his hot breath fanned my heated skin "Than you're going to love it when I push that pretty püssy to it's limit and cum all around you. You're going to burst with that tasty milk of yours and scream my name as I fùck that sweet cunt of yours." he whispered huskily in my ear

The sound of our sweaty bodies slapping together grew more pronounced in my ears as I glanced down at our united bodies, continuously slamming up and down as my juices flowed freely down my legs. Combined with the dirty, explicit words he whispered in my ear I felt my orgasm around the corner.

"Fùck, fùck, fùck!" I cursed as my lower abdominal tightened and the flames licking at my body grew fiercer as my release grew near

Wes grunted as my walls wrapped firmly around him, squeezing his length "Cum kitty kat, cum around me." he ordered in a deep throaty voice that was all the push I needed to fall off the figurative cliff and into a blissful abyss.

Surrendering into the merciless waves of pleasure slamming into my body I dug my fingers deeper into his skin as the pleasure washed over me. Submerging my body beneath an intense heat, the sweet flames of a good ole' orgasm engulfed me, pulling me further into the dark pleasure and I didn't fight it for a moment. Wes tensed beneath me as I screamed his name out in abandonment, with a few more rough thrusts he found his own release.

His hips jerked upwards as his hot semen filled the plastic glove, the way his body relaxed as he joined me in ecstasy had my walls closing firmly around his member and milked him for all he's worth.

"Khloe." he grunted in a husky, velvety tone that sent a warm shiver down my spine

Drained I tumbled forward, resting my cheek against his chest as his body grew limp beneath mine. Neither of us moved as our labored breaths echoed in between us, the level of comfort I felt sitting on his lap with my juices running down my legs and his semi limp manhood still within my slippery folds didn't bother me. It felt natural to just lay there with his rapid heart beat beating against my ear as we attempted to gain control of our bodies after the incredible high that was our releases.

"That was sexy as fùck." he chuckled, breaking the silence

Lifting my head off his chest I sent him a bewildered look "What was?"

His hands slid down to either side of my thighs, detouring towards my spread cheeks. His large hands gripped my ass in a firm grip "Everything. The way you kissed me, jerked me off and then that ride." he grinned, a devilish grin that had moisture forming between my thighs once again "I wouldn't mind you taking what you want everyday, cowgirl."

A deep flush washed over my body as I fought to keep eye contact when his knuckles brushed my stomach extracting a surprises yelp from me.

"Well look at that." he chuckled as his gleaming stormy gaze lifted to meet by timid stare "The blush reaches every soft curve of your body."

"Stop it." I giggled as he nuzzled my neck

"Hmm I wonder if it reaches all of you?" he hummed appreciatively

Sensing where his thoughts were leading I twisted my hips in a figure eight, barely containing a giggle when his throaty moan filled my ears.

"Careful kitty kat." he warned in a deep tone that promised a night of pleasure

Biting my lip I swung my leg over his sprawled legs and quickly jumped off the couch, with his heated gaze fixed on my shamelessly bare body, I was still coming down from my high so modesty and shyness were two words far from my brain. With our eyes connected I concentrated on swaying my hips as I walked backwards towards what I assumed was his bedroom.

Flinging my hair over my shoulder I slid one hand down my torso watching the dark shade his eyes took as they followed my stray hand "This kitty is feeling frisky tonight." I drawled out in a sultry tone

In less time than I could blink Wes darted off the couch, catching me by the waist, he ran down the short hallway. One hand cupped my humming sex as the other squeezed my ass "My little kitty I'm going to make you purr." he grinned as he inserted two fingers into my weeping slit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 1.7K 35
18+ Only Rated R (If you're underage like myself and you want to read this then go for it but just warning you it's STRONG sexual shit in this book...
69.2K 676 20
"๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ" ___ She had known him her whole life. He was her dad's best friend, and he had always...
64.2K 2.7K 32
โญA WATTPAD FEATURED STORYโญ July 2019~Mystery and Thriller~Curiouser & Curiouser ...
2.1M 76.9K 57
Twenty-one and ready to take on the world, orphan Lizzie Gold didn't expect her chance encounter with a stranger to lead to a damnable task - to take...