The Dragon Master Part I: Rew...

By Snapmite1998

Hiccup is banished from Berk for befriending a dragon, a Vikings mortal enemy, rejected for the last time, Hi... More

Chapter 1: Banished
Chapter 2: New path
Chapter 3: Growing in numbers
Chapter 4: A new home
Chapter 5: Raids
Chapter 6: Let the hunt begin
Chapter 7: Lay low
Chapter 8: Reflect
Chapter 9: Monsters
Chapter 10: Preparations
Chapter 11: Mom?
Chapter 12: A deadly alliance
Chapter 13: Hope
Chapter 14: Regret
Chapter 15: Glory to Rome
Chapter 16: Promise
Chapter 17: Three years later
Chapter 18: Treachorous plot
Chapter 19: Returning home
Chapter 20: Blast from the past
Chapter 21: Thoughts
Chapter 22: Forgiveness
Chapter 23: S.P.Q.R
Chapter 24: Plans in motion
Chapter 25: Family drama
Chapter 26: Dragon training
Chapter 28: Trouble on Meathead Island
Chapter 29: Making up and eliminate conspirators
Chapter 30: Jealousy
Chapter 31: Trouble on Bog Burglar Island part I
Chapter 32: Trouble on Bog Burglar Island part II
Chapter 33: Marriage
Chapter 34: Scoping out the situation
Chapter 35: Red Death
Chapter 36: Celebrations and captured
Chapter 37: Prisoners
Chapter 38: Thick tension
Chapter 39: Betrayed
Chapter 40: Darker forces

Chapter 27: I love you

10.7K 115 88
By Snapmite1998

(Normal pov)

Cold.

Not just any cold. It was the kind of cold that could freeze your blood solid in your veins. Winter had slammed into the Archipelago and the Strike Clan was more than prepared for it. They've finished their hunting and trade for food, more than enough to survive the cruel cold until Spring warms their intent.

Everyone entered their homes and super heated them so the clan wouldn't all freeze to death over night. Mala and Calus ordered their Black Guards to get the Hooligans into their huts. "A storm is coming my Queen, what if Hiccup gets caught in it?" Mala looks at her companion and rests a hand on his shoulder. "That's a very high chance, but worry not, Hiccup and Toothless will be able to wait out the storm until it clears." Calus nodded and looks out toward the horizon.

(Unknown location)

Hiccup along side with Astrid were caught in the deadly blizzard, the icy winds slamming into them with an unforgiving fury. Toothless and Shade were having problems flying, they were barely able to fly in this weather, Astrid scanned below them and spotted an island. "Hiccup!! There's island below us!! We need to wait out this storm or we'll die of hypothermia!!!" She shouts over the winds, Hiccup spotted the island and shouted back. "Alright!! Let's go!!!" They descended to the island below and soon found a cave to shelter them from the storm.

Once they entered the cave, they prepared a fire to keep the cold at bay. Hiccup unclipped a bag from Toothless's saddle and pulled out bear pelts and a sleep roll, Shade exited the mouth of the cave to gather wood while Toothless guarded the caves mouth. Astrid emptied her bag to set up her bed roll and wrap herself around wolf pelts, soon Shade returned with massive barks of wood and Toothless fires at the wood and the cave soon warmed up, vanquishing the cold.

"Now all we need to do is wait out this storm." Astrid said, Hiccup walked up to her and sat next her, her breath hitches as he wrapped some of his pelts around her. "Thanks." She smiles at him, he smiled back and nodded.

Toothless and Shade heated the stone ground beneath them and soon fell asleep, leaving the two riders to themselves. "Hiccup?" He turned toward her and gave his attention. "Do you still hate me?" Hiccup was surprised by this question, ten years ago when she sold him out to Stoick, he was absolutely heart broken; it was as if I knife had robbed him of life, he believed Astrid was different, but she proved that she all she cared about was killing dragons and pride.

But she proved herself worthy of forgiveness, she's now a friend of dragons and her eyes are open to the error of her ways.

"Astrid, I can never hate you and I never have." She breathed a sigh of relief and smiled, Hiccup continued speaking. "You and the others proved yourself that you changed and are know what you did hurt me, so I thank you for owning up to your mistakes." Hiccup pulled Astrid into a warm hug, she instantly returned it.

"You have to know I'm completely in love with you, right?" He whispers in her ear before he knows it, she grabs his collar and pulls him to her, kissing him deeply with a frantic passion. Hiccup's heart jumps into his throat as she does, his whole body bursting with joy and excitement and relief as he feels her lips pressing firmly against his.

He quickly responds as she invades his mouth with the force of a conquering army, his tongue meeting and wrestling with hers. Her kisses are as demanding as her personality. The young man feels overwhelmed, intoxicated.

He's never been happier in his life.

Before he knows what's happening, Astrid is pulling him down on the stone ground, her lips still ravishing his as she lays back beneath him. Hiccup's mind spins dizzily when she wraps her arms about his neck, holding his lips to hers as she spreads her legs, pulling him more snugly against her body.

Hiccup's head swims as their bodies press together. He moans into the kiss as he feels his stiff erection press firmly against the soft warmth of her crotch. As she kisses him hungrily, she lifts her hips against him, adding pressure. Unable to resist, he starts to rock his hips against hers, grinding his hardness against her body. She moans throatily into his mouth as she kisses him all the more eagerly, her arms tightening about his neck.

His pulse surges and he starts to feel overwhelmed as he worries about where she was taking this.

"Astrid," he says against her lips, trying to pull back while she struggles to keep him close.

"Mmmph," is her only response as she kisses him deeply. She rolls her hips against his, encouringing him to grind against her once more, which he readily does without thinking about it. He can't help but kiss back for a while, continuing to rock his hips against hers, stroking his length against her willing body as the woman beneath him moans softly with the motions of his hips against her. Feeling overwhelmed again, he pulls back more forcefully this time, breaking the kiss and looking into her eyes.

"Astrid, we shouldn't..." he starts to say again, but she interrupts him.

"I love you, Hiccup," she says passionately, staring back at him with the heat of the sun. His eyes grow wide and his voice falls silent at her words. He closes his eyes and swallows heavily as the emotions pour over him. Astrid smiles sweetly as she looks upon his face, her one hand moving to stroke his cheek. He leans into her touch, whimpering softly.

"I love you," she repeats forcefully in a husky whisper.

Whatever resolve Hiccup had crumbles at the words he's wanted to hear from her for so long. He opens his eyes to look at her, taking in the sight of her beautiful visage as she stares up at him, her eyes still red-rimmed with her tears from before though she now smiles happily, her hand still caressing his cheek.

He leans in and kisses her, his tongue delving between her welcoming lips. She greets him eagerly, wrapping her arms tightly about his neck once more and wrapping her legs snugly about his waist, pulling him closer against her crotch while rolling her hips again. He matches her rhythm, grinding his length against her tenderness, drawing another throaty moan from her and this time he groans along with her. Astrid slides her hands down his body until she reaches his breeches, which she starts to tug at desperately.

Hiccup's reason again surfaces as he feels her thumbs hooking inside of the fabric, touching his skin as she tries to free him of his clothes, causing his heart to surge. In spite of himself, he's very thankful for her lack of success as he tries to regain his willpower.

"Astrid we shouldn't..." he murmers against her lips as she reaches between them, her hand stroking over his length, pressing it firmly against his body. "Oh gods," he murmers and with that he again loses all capacity for logical thought, instead moaning huskily against the girl's lips as she pulls him down to her and kisses him passionately once more, sighing happily when he relents.

Astrid then rolls him over onto his back, continuing to rub his erection with one hand while also undoing the laces in the front of his breeches with the other. As he feels his garment being losened, he starts to protest again, but before he can even form a word, Astrid's hand slips inside, her cool fingers playing with his stiff length. He breaks the kiss to gasp loudly, the noise echoing through the cavernous chamber as he grips her thigh.

Astrid smiles widely as she sits up to kneel upon his legs while she nervously explores, watching him intently, her heart pounding in her chest. She hesitates, then pulls his breeches down further, revealing his penis to her. Hiccup swallows as he feels the cold air hit him below the waist, shivering as her fingers continue to lightly play with him. The girl straddling him looks down at his smooth length with with wide eyes as she traces her fingers from the base up to the purplish head, breathing heavily as she lightly gently caresses him.

Hiccup stares up at her in a daze, overwhelmed by what she's doing, feeling positively lightheaded. She looks back at him with a deep blush on her cheeks, as if she's equally astounded by her own boldness. It looks to him like she's trembling. The two teens stare at each other as she caresses him, her fingers gliding touching him more and more with each movement as the both of them breathe heavily.

He watches with amazement as Astrid lifts herself up and starts to push down her own skirt and leggings with her free hand, her gaze never leaving his.

"Astrid," he starts to protest, grabbing her wrist.

In answer, her fingers wrap fully around his shaft as she takes him completely in her hand and squeezes him tightly. He closes his eyes and whimpers, struggling to maintain his grip upon her wrist, but she easily brushes him off.

"I want this," she whispers forcefully, pushing her skirt and leggings down past her knees, baring her lower half to him. Hiccup opens his eyes at her words, then looks on in shock as he sees her revealing herself to him. He can't help but stare in amazement at her bare sex, his eyes wide as he gasps in shock at the sight of glistening, short blond hair that almost hides her folds of skin. She smiles shyly, blushing profusely as he looks upon her, his breath quickening.

He closes his eyes as he struggles to resist. "Astrid, we'll make things worse if we..." She silences him again by grabbing his hand and pushing it against her crotch. Both of them close their eyes and gasp as his fingers touch her soft skin, Astrid's fingers tightening around his wrist as her other hand again squeezes his hard length.

"I don't care," she says as she starts to slowly stroke his erection. Unable to resist, Hiccup opens his eyes and watches her as he explores her moist sex with his fingers, utterly amazed that he's doing this to her, that she wants him to do this to her. He looks up at her as he feels the soft, velvety, wet heat of her sex, watching with sheer joy as her face contorts in all kinds of wonderful ways when he runs his fingers over her skin. She moans weakly at his exploration, slowly moving her hips as his fingers caress her.

He finds her slick opening and pushes a finger just a little inside. Astrid gasps loudly, gripping his stiffness all that much harder, making Hiccup likewise cry out. The boy shivers excitedly at the feel of her flesh squeezing his finger as he slides it in deeper, his mind whirling at the thought of putting his penis inside her.

After a moment, she says urgently, "I need you, Hiccup." Her voice drops to a whisper as she opens her eyes to look down at him with a heated stare, "I love you..."

Hiccup sits up and presses his lips to hers, kissing her deeply. She wimpers against his lips while he fondles her. He then moves his finger around inside of her, stroking it in and out, his tender touch drawing a mewling sound out from the girl as she kisses back weakly. She squirms at his touch, as her breath becomes ragged, her grip on him losening a little while her body heats up at his touch. She starts to position herself over his erection, lowering her sex towards his.

He pulls back from the kiss, reaching up with his free hand to caress her cheek while he says urgently, "Astrid, I love you too, but if I get you pregnant..."

At that word, Astrid stops and looks into his eyes at his words, hesitating. He stares at her intently, stroking her cheek with his free hand as time slips by.

She groans in frustration, dropping her head on his shoulder and releasing her grip on his shaft. He sighs heavily in relief, kissing her cheek tenderly while taking his hand off of her sex, wrapping that arm about her shoulders, hugging her to him. He smiles as he smells her nectar on his fingers.

"Damn it Hiccup," she mumbles against his neck. "Why do you always have to be so sensible?"

Hiccup chuckles at her words. "Believe me, nobody's more upset about it than me," He said, but then he gently cupped her chin so she could look at him. "I plan on giving you my body when we're married." She smiles widely and kissed him deeply, he returned the kiss and said.

"I love you Astrid."

"I love you too Hiccup."

They spent the rest of the night cuddling and kissing, enjoying each other's warmth and the next step in their relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 41 11
Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the III, a failure. He can't even throw an axe, so how does he train dragons? After being misunderstood, Hiccup finally run...
11.6K 290 8
"This is Berk. We have fishing, hunting, and charming views of sunsets. The only real problems we have are our enemies; Dragons. They plague the Arch...
198K 3K 35
We all have monsters locked away inside us, we're fortunate to have friends and family to keep that monster we have inside us pinned down. Unfortunat...
76.8K 3.2K 21
It's been a month since Dragons and Vikings were brought together, now the only thing left to do is train them. Its close to winter in Berk, putting...