The Winchesters' Nephilim

By RobinHood37

Nephilim; The offspring of an angel and a human. Highly dangerous and wanted by all of Heaven immediately aft... More

The Diner
Charlie
Pesty Little Angels
Visit From the King of Hell
"Adoption"
Park
Hell
Big Trouble
First Case
Demon Baby
Emma's Week at Bobby's
Surprise
Daddy Drama
Torture
Home Sweet Home
Wing Repair
Switch in Guadianship
God
Driver's Ed
Baby
Gone Missing
We're Not in Kansas Anymore
The Next Step
Moving Day
New School, New Car
Winchester Baby
Death
Let The Good Times Roll

Bobby

1K 42 6
By RobinHood37

By the time they were close to Bobby's house Emma realized they weren't anywhere close to the bunker. She sat up and looked out the window as the scenery went by. Dean and Sam seemed calm so she wasn't too scared but still was just a little because it was unfamiliar to her.

"Where are we going?" She asked. Sam turned to look at her in the backseat.

"To see an old friend of ours." He answered. Emma nodded and sat back in the seat. She trusted the Winchesters so any friend of theirs would be a friend of hers but she couldn't help but pull her jacket around her more. Sam noticed it and his expression changed a little. "Don't worry, he won't hurt you." Emma nodded again as Sam turned back to the front.

"He's like us, Em." Dean pipped up, looking at her through the mirror. "He hunts monsters and crap like that."

"Is he friends with angels?" She asked, soft and sweet but almost scared at the same time. Dean just smiled at her.

"Depends on the angel." Emma's eyes widened a little and she pulled the jacket closer to her even more. Dean realized his mistake right away. "That's not what I meant, Em." He sighed. "I meant like he's friends with the good angels." Emma relaxed a little but tensed again as the Impala parked in a driveway.

The three got out and walked up to the front door where Sam knocked. It took a minute for someone to answer but once they did Emma didn't show any emotion other than panic. Dean rested a hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

"Sam? Dean? What are you two boys doing here?" The man who answered the door asked before seeing Emma. "And who's the girl?"

"She's our daughter." Dean explained. The man raised an eyebrow.

"You knock up another Amazon?" Emma looked up at Dean who was laughing.

"No and I said our." Dean waved a finger between the two of them. The man led them in and into the living room where everyone sat down. Emma sat as close as she could to Dean without sitting behind him or on top of him. The man sat across from the three of them in a chair. "Bobby, this is Emma. Emma, this is our friend Bobby." Emma waved as Bobby smiled.

"Hi Emma. I practically raised these two so they should know how to raise you right." Emma smiled a little. "How old are you?"

"Thirteen." She whispered. Bobby nodded. "Dean and Sam said you were a hunter?"

"Still am. Taught them everything I know." Emma nodded slightly before looking down. "You're a shy one. Unlike Dean and Sam." Said boys laughed at the comment. Emma just continued to look down at her lap.

"Why don't you take your jacket off, Em?" Dean suggested. Emma hesitantly pulled her jacket off and stretched her wings out. Bobby gasped as he saw them. "Now before you freak, she's not how the angels have described nephilims to be. Emma's innocent and caring and she wouldn't hurt a fly." Bobby didn't say anything, he just watched as Emma's wings flapped behind her.

"You adopted a nephilim?" He asked. Dean and Sam nodded. "Have those winged bastards already started looking for her?"

"'Winged bastards'? I take offense." A male voice said from behind them. Bobby looked up as everyone else turned their heads to look at who was behind them. Emma lit up and rushed over to him. "Hey Emmie."

"Uncle Gabriel!" She cheered as she was brought into a hug by the archangel. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too."

"How is this possible?" Sam asked as he got up but didn't move towards the angels. "We watched you die." Emma looked up at the archangel and tilted her head to the side a little.

"You died?" She asked. Gabriel nodded. "Then how are you here?"

"It's complicated." Emma smiled and nodded as she hugged the trickster again. "How's Cassie treating you? And the Winchesters?"

"They're awesome! They already adopted me and they saved me once and-" Emma cut herself off by giggling and smiling widely. She looked to the two hunters. "And they've been the best people ever that have taken me in." Gabriel ruffled her hair.

"I bet if you've showed them your wings." Gabriel said, pointing to the white blur that was her wings flapping. "You learn how to fly yet? Beside from what I taught you." Emma shook her head.

"My wings aren't strong enough." Gabriel walked behind her and grabbed the wings, preventing them from flapping. He looked them over and stretched them a little.

"Well maybe they would be if you stretched them out more." Emma laughed. "But I know you can't do that. Once we get back to the bunker I'll groom them for you."

"You're coming back to the bunker?" Dean asked. Gabe looked up from Emma's wings and over at the older Winchester brother.

"Well, yeah. I can't leave my princess already. I just got back." Emma smiled. "I can stay right?"

"Please let him stay!" Emma pleaded. Dean and Sam couldn't say no but they didn't say yes right way. They just shared a look. Bobby stood up to be level with the boys.

"Boys, let him stay." He reasoned. "Emma loves him and he'll protect her when the feathered freaks go after her." Dean and Sam looked back at Emma who was pleading alongside Gabriel.

"You can stay." Dean answered.

"YAY!" The two angels cheered before wrapping the hunters in a hug. "Thank you."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. But we should probably get going." They broke the hug and started saying goodbyes. Gabriel just poofed into the backseat of the Impala as Dean and Sam hugged Bobby. Emma stood there and waited her turn before hugging the old hunter as well.

"It was nice meeting you, Bobby." She said. Bobby patted her back.

"Nice meeting you as well, Emma." She pulled away and grabbed her jacket. "You help the boys alright? They need someone like you to help them bond." Emma smiled.

"Already helped them on a hunt." Bobby smiled. "Hope to see you around." Emma walked out to the Impala and got in next to Gabriel. Dean started the car and pulled out of the driveway then made his way down the rode. Emma leaned against Gabriel, her wings wrapped around herself.

"You clean up nice." Gabe commented, pointing out the fact that she was wearing a clean shirt and pants. Emma looked down and nodded.

"Charlie got me clothes the day they took me in. She seems cool." Dean looked at the two through the mirror.

"You seem different now that Gabe's here. Less shy." Emma blushed a little. "It's cute."

"Thanks." She mumbled before lighting back up and turning to face Gabriel. "Castiel is going to be so excited to see you!"

"He will be." Gabe agreed. Emma smiled and leaned back against him, putting her jacket on her lap like a blanket. Gabriel chuckled a little. "Sleepy?" Emma nodded.

"A little." Dean and Sam chuckled from the front seat.

"Why don't you take a nap then? We'll be in the car for a while." Sam suggested. Emma nodded before turning on her side so she was facing the back of the seat and shut her eyes. "She seems to love you, Gabe."

"That's because she does." Gabe countered as he brushed some of her hair back. "And I love her more than my brother ever did."

"Balthazar?" Dean and Sam asked.

"Yeah. He left her and her mom the day she was born." Gabe continued to brush his fingers through her hair.

"You seem to be different too. A hell of a lot calmer." Dean pointed out. Gabriel shrugged. "Is this just a thing with angels? That they become domestic when it comes to nephilims?"

"Castiel acts like this too?"

"Yeah. He slept with her the first night after an angel attack." Gabriel nodded. "He's quite protective over her."

"Well I love her as if she was my daughter. Cassie probably picked up on that." Emma looked so peaceful while she slept that Gabriel didn't want to wake her. "She said you two adopted her." They nodded.

"We did." Sam answered. Gabe smiled a trickster smile.

"That's gonna be a pain in the ass." Sam and Dean looked at each other.

"Why's that?" They asked.

"Because she's gonna be stuck in the middle when the two of you get together with someone." Sam and Dean rolled their eyes.

"I'm sure we'll work it out if we do."

"Especially when Dean-o's with Cassie and Samsquatch is with me." Dean slammed on the breaks causing Emma to wake up. Sam stared out the windshield wide-eyed. "She'll have to pick an angel and hunter." Dean and Sam just stared forward, their eyes as wide as saucers.

"What did I miss?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 54 14
The brothers head to California to investigate the only survivor of a demon/hellhound attack. They find a mysterious young woman who turns their live...
70.9K 2.5K 32
- A Supernatural Fanfic - When the Winchester brothers go on a hunt for the archangel Gabriel with an arrogant hunter named Keistelle, they learn tha...
311 1 19
Shadow. My name is Shadow. I am an angel. Well, technically. I'm what is called a "Dark Angel". I have the powers of an angel and a demon. It doesn't...
13.7K 354 16
Dean Winchester Castiel Two unlikely partners, especially to have a child of their own. Well... They had a child, a very unique child, one born of...