Sonic Boys X Reader Oneshots...

By DiscontinuedBooks

So. Well, the title says it all. I don't own the Sonic Characters, they belong their rightful owners; Sega. More

Taking Requests! (CLOSED)
What you need to know! :3
Sonic x Athletic!Human!Reader
Shadow x Princess!Reader
Silver x Abused!Reader
Sonic x Teen!Reader
Knuckles x Injured!Reader
--A/N-- 1.5k reads??
Scratch x Reader
Sonic x Emotional!Human!Reader
Requests!
Shadow x Depressed!Human!Reader
Jealous!Shadow x Reader
Amy x Flirty!Reader
Rouge x Child!Reader
Sonic x Flirty!Reader (Pickup lines)
{Requests Closed} Oneshots List:
1 year anniversary!
Jealous!Sonic x Reader
Jealous! Sonic x Reader {Part 2}
Modern!Sonic x Human!Reader x Classic!Sonic
========

ღSilver x Mina Kirisakiღ @Mina-Chaan

3.2K 17 6
By DiscontinuedBooks

** Here is your requested Character x OC!  Also, all OC requests will have these ღ in the title and the person requesting it after, as seen above. Alrighty! Let's get on with the One shot! Hope you don't mind I nicknamed your OC Mina :3**

==========

//The Perfect Date\\

==========

Song~ Perfect Two: By Auburn

==========

Silver sat down beside a light, pink furred feline mobian,  -That's a mouthful- wrapping an arm around her protectively. She turned her gaze towards the hedgehog, her pastel pink pools filled with joy. Her ears flickered ever-so-slightly in the gentle breeze that came through an opened window. 

"Mina." Silver said to her, running a hand through her long, pastel pink, hair, with a smile. Mina purred lightly, a blush evident on her cheeks. 

"Yes?" She answered quietly, staring into his vibrant, gold orbs. 

"I need to do something today. Rouge and Amy are coming over to hang out with you, at least that's what I've been told..?" He trailed off, glueing his gaze to the tv. 

"Aww... But I wanted to spend time with you.. After all, it's-" 

"It's your birthday AND Valentine's Day, I know. You've said it like a thousand times." Silver teased, pecking Mina gently on the forehead. Mina had been given so many things from Silver already, she couldn't imagine not spending the day with him after all he's done. Plus, him being with her, was the greatest present of all. Cheesy right?

The telekinetic hedgehog got up and went to answer the front door, that the female mobian didn't hear a knock from. As he pulled it open, Rouge and Amy bolted through, knocking Silver to the ground. Both girls went over to Mina and sat down, beginning to talk and forgot all about Silver. He waved a goodbye and left, making her a bit upset. 

"Mina, sweetie. What's wrong?" Rouge asked, tilting her head a bit. Mina stared out the window expecting something, but she didn't know what. 

"I wanted to spend time with Silver today.. No offense." She said, looking at both Amy and Rouge. 

"None taken." The two said in unison, making all three of them crack small smiles. It took a lot of persuasion, and cookies, to get the pink-obsessed female off the couch, to do something. Mina gazed longingly out the window each time she passed it, wondering when her hedgehog would return. 

"Mina! The cookies are on fire!!!" Amy shrieked, Mina's ears immediately flattening against her head. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

ღTimeskip brought to you by a crowd of horrible recolours!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Collapsing on the couch ina huff, Mina picked up the tv remote and turned it on, surfing through the channels for something interesting to watch. Her ear flickered as she turned her head, her pastel pink gaze landing on a sticky note. With a groan, Mina threw herself up off the couch and towards the window, going over every word. There were only a few.

'Meet me at Sunset Hill                                                                                                                                                     Silverღ And wear something nice!'

Mina tilted her head slightly before shrugging and turning away from the window, racing towards the stairs. She opened her bedroom door and slammed it shut, smiling at the long echo it made down the ghostly halls. Turning to her closet, Mina placed a hand on her hip, letting go off a much needed sigh. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

ღMina's Outfit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

"Ah..! Just purrfect!" Mina purred out, doing a twirl as she studied herself in the mirror. Quickly, she dragged out some shoes with her tail as her hands fiddled with her hair. Her gaze wandered down towards her feet, satisfied as she slipped into her heels. Mina's hands dropped to her sides as she gazed at her hair. 

With a quick motion, Mina's phone was now in her hands, looking over the time. Mina crossed her room and opened the door, speeding down the stairs and out the door. 

"Wait... I have to walk?!" She groaned, oblivious to the fact a motorbike with an all-too familiar hedgehog on it, was driving towards her. 

"Mina. Silver said he wanted me to drop you off at Sunset Hill." Shadow said emotionlessly. Mina smiled slightly as Shadow passed her a helmet. She wrapped her arms around the hedgehog as he started the motorbike and drove off. 

Not so long after, Mina was off the bike and walking along a dimly lit path, her heels clicking softly against the ground. 

'Where is that hedgehog..' She thought, gazing around until one spot caught her eye. A blossom tree had a few lights hanging loosely from its branches. Underneath sat a picnic rug, a basket set in the middle. Mina's heart melted at the sight, though it probably disappeared after the next sight. 

Silver walked out from behind the tree in a black tuxedo and a silver bowtie. Mina gasped and ran over to him, leaping into his arms. 

"You silly hedgehog! You had me worried you forgot! Or you just forgot on purpose.." She muttered the last bit, though Silver heard, placing his hands on her shoulders. 

"Mina Kirisaki. How on Mobius would I forget your birthday and Valentine's Day?!" Mina smiled slightly as Silver took her hand and sat down beside her, opening the basket. He laid out cookies, milk and some sandwiches on a gold platter. A warm smile graced Mina's lips as he turned his gaze to her. 

Mina scooted closer to the telekinetic hedgehog, leaning into him as he wrapped an arm around her waist. Mina reached for a cookie which was lifted out of her reach. Her gaze followed the floating cookie as it teased her, making a whine erupt from her throat. Silver let it go in Mina's hands, happily watching her nibble on it. 

The sun began setting, reflecting in Mina and Silver's vibrant coloured orbs. 

"Wow..." Both said in unison, chuckling quietly afterwards. Mina leaned into Silver, digging her face into his chest fur, purring as he wrapped his arms around her once more, bringing her into a tight embrace. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

ღTimeskip 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

They cuddled for the rest of the night and woke up, clueless to what had happened the previous night.

I told you. I don't have a creative mind. 

Anyways! Hope you liked this Mina-Chaan! It took forever because I was busy with homework from school, and the start of the holidays, I had to disappear to my grandparents and they have no internet and I had no data on my phone. :')

Well... See you soon, hopefully I'll have quicker updates seeing it's the holidays for me now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 664 15
Sonic appears to have gotten ill from an unknown illness and Shadow is forced to take care of him. Warning: BoyxBoy, mean tails, bad grammar, Shadow...
141 14 15
Eggman was defeated again by sonic and his friends but eggman found a strange artifact that is not from his world so he try to use it against sonic...
15.9K 345 22
You thought it was just a simple ROM hack, but no. You kept playing... You gathered his attention, he enjoyed playing with you... Now you're his, and...
7.5K 239 15
I love sonadow so enjoy this❤️