Fighting for Harry ( Harry S...

By LiyahNoelle06

Its a hard life for Skylar. Her parents are never around. Has tons of friends but can only trust a few. Her l... More

Crazy for One Direction: Fighting for Harry
Chapter 2: A New Beginning
Chapter 3: Life Getting Better
Chapter 5: Bailing Styles and Payne
Chapter 6: Together Forever
Chapter 7 Mentions and Rides
Chapter 8: Nerves Are No Fun
Chapter 9: Two Directions
Chapter 10: Cancer Free
Chapter 11: Break Ups and Make Ups
Chapter 12: Hairdos and Olive Garden
Sneek Peek of Chapter 13!!!
Chapter 13: Flames and Blames
Chapter 14: Trust Issues
Chapter 15: Disses and Kisses
Chapter 16: Back Together<333
Chapter 17: Your WHAT?!
Chapter 18: Prego and No-Go?
Chapter 19: Dyeing and Fainting
Chapter 20: Needing a Break
Chapter 21: Still Fighting
Chapter 22: Leaving and Not Coming Back.
Chapter 23: Her or Me
Author's Note!!!!!!!
Chapter 24: Lives, Mystery Girl and Exes
Author's Note!
Authors Note- Once Again(;
Chapter 25: I Thought I Was Winning?
Chapter 26: Eleanor Problems
The Awesomest Authors Note in World History!! :)
Chapter 27: Fill in the Blanks
Chapter 28: Big Suprises?
Chapter 29: Management
Chapter 30: 1 and Half Years.
Sorry. VERY IMPORTANT!
Sequal: READ PLEASE.
Uhmmm..
Writing is Life
Dont Forget About...

Chapter 4: Shout Outs and Arguments

505 6 2
By LiyahNoelle06

Heres chapter 4 guys... sorry it took so long!! ALot of fighting in this chapter(: Hope you like it.. I would like to give a shout out to some of my friends that we kinda linked book characters.. Its us but with different name in mine, Catie's, Kenna's, and Ellen. GO look at their stories! ~Kennarocks24: Me and Niall~ Bballplaya26: Loving Louis~ ellen000007:Unexpected Love~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I liked how you stood up for me out there." I told Harry.

Harry and I were sitting at the bar eating lunch at the hotel room. "Anything for you babe." he answered, pouring me some lemonade. I smiled at him. "Thank you."

I ate a grilled chicken salad and Harry ate a cheeseburger. I was pretty sure the interviews went pretty well this morning.

"This will pass. I promise." Harry explained to me. "I hope so and I trust you Harry." I responded. I smiled at him. When we finished lunch, we went over to the couch and watched TV. I started dozing off.

"Um, babe, I think Im gonna take a nap. Im alittle tired." I told him. I got up.

"Okay. I'll wake you up then." he told me. I walked into Harry's room and got into the huge king size bed. I covered up and started dozing off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where the hell have you been?" My mom yelled.

"One Direction mom, dont get mad." I replied, scar

"That stupid band?" My dad asked, yelling in my face

"Stop, Im with Harry and thats how its gonna be."

"No, your grounded and never seeing Harry again." They both yelled and dragged me into the room.

"I love him! Let me go!" I screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahh! NO! I love Harry. Stop!" I started yelling and crying.

"Its a bad drean Sky. Its okay. Shh.. be quiet. Your okay babe."

I sat up tears coming off my face. I fell back down and closed my eyes.

I opened them again. Harry came on the other side of the bed and laid beside me. I turned to face him. We were looking at each other.

"Your okay babe." he told me. I started playing with Harry's curly brown hair. I could smell his AX colone from where i was laying. He smelt sooo good. I was lying on my side. Harry put his hand on my hip. I moved

closer and brought my knees to my face.

I closed my eyes and Harry kissed me on the forehead. Everything was going fine until the doorbell rang. Harry and I got up answered the door.

"Why dont you have shirt on lad?" Zayn said, with one eyebrow raised.

" Sky had a bad dream and I was getting hot. What are you guys doing?" Harry responded curiously.

I looked at all the boys and then saw my besties. "We wanted to come in and hang but I guess we interrupted something." Liam finished, winking.

Nikki slapped him in his stomach. She began to speak, " We wanted to know if you guys wanted to play Spin the Bottle?"

"Yeah sure?" I looked at Harry and opened the door the whole way. We sat on the floor and I grabbed a bottle. Scarlette started first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlettes POV

I grabbed the bottle and spun it. It landed on Zayn.

I walked closer to him and he moved closer to me. We both leaned in our lips touched.

I  put my arms around his neck. His hands grabbed my chin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylars POV

"Okay guys, I dont think this is a good idea." I finished, grabbing the bottle. Scarlette and Zayn separated. "Scarlette, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked her.

"Yes, Zayn! Yes!" Scarlette yelled hugging Zayn, sooo tight, he was turning red.

"Any other ask out questions?" Harry asked, teasing.

"Matter of fact, yes, Alex," Niall said taking Alex's hand, "I would love for you to be my girlfriend. Would you?" he finished.

"Ummm.. Totally." Alex answered giving Niall a kiss on the check.

"Awwww...," I said, looking at Harry," I thought Liam like Nikki."

"He does." Harz answered shrugging his shoulders.

I nodded. I wanna go to the mall." I told Harry. I gave him a smile. "Then lets go." he told me, picking up his keys. "Anyone else wanna go to the mall with me and Harry." I asked.

"Sure. I'll go! Nikki yelled. "How about you Liam?" I looked over at him. He looked so unhappy.

"I guess I'll come." he answered Harry. Everyone else stayed in the hotel room while me, Nikki, Harry, and Liam hopped in Harry's car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to the mall and I held Harry's hand. Of course Oscar has to come. Packed with screaming, crying obnoxious girls.

Sometimes I rethink about dating a member from One Direction but then I look into Harry's green sparkly eyes and I know its worth every hour of the day.

Someone grabbed my other hand and started pulling me. His hand was over my mouth. I new that scent. It was Jake. Jake was my abusive and creepy ex boyfriend. Harry turned around while I was screaming. People were staring and gasping. But no, no one came to help me because I had a knife to my neck.

I kept squirming. Harry ran over and Jake dropped me. Harry punched him right in the mouth. I saw thrushing blood coming out his mouth.

By now... I was crying on the floor. Nikki came over cautious of where she went. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Get.. get.. Harry." I told her,holding my head. Matter of fact," Jake said, high as could be, stumbled over," I dont want Sky, I want her." he pointed right to Nikki.

Jake tried to grab Nikki but Liam tackled him to the floor. Punched him right in his jaw. "Liam, no! Stop! Liam! OMg dont do this!" yelled Nikki. Harry picked me up and I laid my head on his should. He hid me behind a poster board of himself. "Stay here." he said. I nodded getting teary eyed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Nikki POV

"Liam! Stop now. Thats enough!" I yelled at him. Harry walked over to Jake. "Liam, calm down!" he yelled trying to grab Liam.

"Liam stop. Please! I love you." I told him. Liam turned around, "you love me?" he asked. I nodded.

Harry punch Jake,"Never get around my girlfriend again. Or Nikki. You got it?" Harry yelled. I called Skylar.

"Hey where are you?" "Right behind you!" Skylar responded, hanging up her phone.

"Nikki," Liam began to say, taking my hand, I meant eyes with him, "will you be my girlfriend?"  

I nodded and gave Liam a smile. "Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylars POV

All I saw was blood. And to make it better... This chick came over to me and Harry.

She slapped me across the face. "Who the hell do you think you are?" I asked her. 

"Harrys mine okay?" she told me. "Oh hell no! Who said ge was ours?" I asked. She rolled her eyes.

She was dressed in sweatpants with a shirt down to her knees. To top it off, she had a black hightops.

I decided to call Scarlette. "Sis, I need you down here now, this chick is all up in my face." "Be right there. She dont wanna mess with me!" Scarlete said.

I hung it up.. "Whats your name anyways?" She stopped playing with Harrys hair. 

"Victor." she told me.

"What kind of girl name is that? Your mom must of thought your were a boy." I fired back.

No one plays with my boyfriends hair but me. "Harry is mine and you need to get over it." Victor told me.

"Im here!" Scarlette ran over.

" Good hold my earrings." I told Scarlette. "No Sky. Dont." Harry stopped him from taking the chicks head off. I respect Harry so I stopped.

" Forget you for now. Theres a sale by one get one free for scrunchies and Im not missing it." Victor yelled, running into a store called 'Scrunchi Craze'.

I rolled my eyes. "Thanks for backing me up girls." I said looking at Nikki, Scarlette, and even Alex and Arabella, who came in after all the drama. Of course.

"We're all sisters." Nikki said. " We love each other." Scarlette said bumping my arms. "They are right guys. We're family and you guys mean alot to me.. Even you Harry." I told him giving a wink to his hazel eyes.

"Very funny babe. But you do love me right?" he asked with the biggest concerned face.  

"Of course babe. I love you so much." I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him.

I smiled. I laid my head on his chest and looked at my other friends.

Louis was chatting up Arabella.

Liam was holding Nikki's hand.

Niall just kissed Alex.

And Zayn is talking about Scarlettes scars with her. They are starting to know each other.

Everyones happy. Maybe except for the fact Harry and Liam might be getting arrested.....

There is chapter 4(; Hope you like it! Comment and Vote!(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850K 39.6K 169
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
586K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
93.7K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
583K 29.9K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...