The Words of My Being

By Yeaster1

This is what I think, and what I want to share as well. Read at your own discretion. More

"This is the Day the Lord has Made
Insecurities
"This is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it."
Aquarius

Truth

1 2 0
By Yeaster1

This is from yours truly. Never stop striving to be the best you can possibly be. Don’t try to be someone else, because who will that make you become?  The only thing that will do is make you a fake person, and you will have questions about who you are. These questions will fester, and you’ll fall deeper into its depths. If that behavior is continued, it will strip you of your soul to the point that you have no idea what you are. Though it may seem like I’m not outgoing or shy, this can be further from the truth. I am always myself, and I’m proud to be who I am. To be honest, I pick and choose who I want to talk to, or I plainly am not in the mood. When I am, you’ll see a whole ‘nother side of me that you wouldn’t perceive to being true. Alas, people will always have opinions about you. Some may be true, others could be wrong, but what truly matters is what you think. It doesn’t matter if they think that you might be weird, awkward, or anything else. If you have confidence in yourself, that’s all you need. So if you question yourself at any time, take a break, look into the mirror, take a deep breath, and reflect on yourself. I want you to look so deeply in your eyes that you could see your soul, figuratively of course, and once you work on being who you truly are, then you are truly golden.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 812 16
كاتبة مبتدئة أول رواية لي واتمّنى ان تنّال إلى اعجابكم كُتِبت بقلم الكاتبة:جنى الفيصل✍🏻
342K 15.1K 37
𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 17 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟'𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑅𝑢𝑏𝑎𝑎𝑏, 𝑤𝒉𝑜'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝒉𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡𝒉 𝑜�...
650K 10.8K 14
On the verge of tears, she smiled. ~~~~~ "I have noticed a thing about you; you don't like being treated like a lady. You prefer being treated with...
13.8K 1.2K 28
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...