Delinquent: iKON Kim Jinhwan

By alpacake

❝ Why do you keep coming to me? I'm nothing but a delinquent. ❝ IKON's KIM JINHWAN © alpacake, 2017 More

致命
「 CHAP. ONE 」
•••
一世
值得
•••
停止
「 CHAP. TWO 」
다섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
바보
- ENDED -

하나

2.9K 129 6
By alpacake

•••

We looked back, and Minho wasn't behind us.

Like he said he'd be.

The four of us waited, desperately.

But he never came back.

I should've tried harder.

"Junseo, it's not your fault." Jinhwan said.

"I should've tried harder. I could've called more people for backup, but instead I decided to play around." I hissed.

"Who would've you have called, huh?"

"I don't know! Anyone!" I said frustratingly. "Now some fucking mafia has one of my one and only friends."

"There was nothing we could do Junseo. I believe in that guy, even if I'm not close with him. He will come back."

"What if he doesn't?! It'll be my fault." I said.

"We're all injured, and hurting, so please calm down!" Jinhwan raised his voice.

"We don't have time to blame ourselves." Bobby said. "We have to make sure we don't die first."

"Help..." Jinhwan suddenly muttered.

I grabbed his falling body. "Jinhwan? What's wrong??"

"I think I'm bleeding too much." He whispered. "We have to go."

My heart ached, seeing someone else I cared about hurt. "Fuck."

"There's a hospital close, we might make it." Bobby said, before walking and me following after.

•••

My eyes opened, revealing a brightly lit room I was in. Was that a dream?

I glanced to the side and saw my friends, laying on the hospital beds, I conscious. I guess not.

"I'm glad you're awake." A voice said.

I saw the nurse and nodded. "Are they okay?"

"Yes, although the the two boys will need extra care, since their injuries were harsher." She said. "I will leave you to rest more now." Then the nurse left, without any questions.

I sighed and laid my head on the pillow.

Where would he be? What would they do to him?

I shuddered, thinking about those men torturing Minho, who sacrificed himself for us.

I couldn't believe his promise.

Out of the entire world, where could he be? And how would he come back to us?

But it's Minho. I have to have hope.

Otherwise, the burden of knowing I could've done more would torture me.

I sat up quietly, wincing at the pain in my stomach. It wasn't that bad, I wished I had gotten stabbed rather than Jinhwan.

Walking past my friends, I sat down next to Jinhwan, holding his hand. If he ever sees me doing this I'll kill myself.

"I'm sorry for dragging you into this." I muttered. "You always do everything for me."

As I admired his angelic sleeping face, the only thought in my head was,

it should've been me.

I suddenly saw a smile creeping up to Jinhwan's face.

"Were you awake this whole time?" I asked.

"Yes." He said, opening his eyes. "You shouldn't be shy to do those things when I'm actually awake."

"Whatever." I said.

"And, it's not your fault. None of this is, I would've gone with you even if you didn't want me to, so stop blaming yourself." Jinhwan said softly.

"It's hard not to." I muttered. "Anyway, how's your shoulder?"

"It hurts like hell, but I'm fine." He said. "As long as you're with me."

I faked barfed. "Stop being so cheesy."

Jinhwan chuckled.

I sure would like to kiss you right now. I thought. Just kidding, what the fuck am I thinking?

"Then do it." Jinhwan smirked.

My face exploded in red once I realized I said it out loud. "Please pretend you didn't hear that."

Jinhwan snaked his (functioning) arm around my neck and pulled my down, putting my lips on his.

My eyes widened but I accepted it, his soft lips kissing mine. I smiled slightly.

"Get a room you two." A hoarse voice said.

I pulled away immediately.

Heize was awake, staring at the ceiling. "I don't even have to open my eyes to know that you guys are doing, that."

"You did not see that." I said, squinting at her.

"You bet I did. It's okay, everyone knows that there's something going on with you two anyways." She said, yawning.

"Good." Jinhwan said.

Heize sat up and looked around the room. "I remember the fight, and then passing out. Who won anyways?"

I looked down.

"Also, where's Minho?" She asked.

I gulped. "He's...gone."

Her eyes bulged out of her eyes. "No he ain't. That guy doesn't die."

"They took him." I said.

Heize's jaw dropped, and she laid her head on the pillow, shutting her eyes. "...why?"

"He did it for us." Jinhwan spoke up.

"That fucking bastard!! Leaving us alone?!" Heize gritted her teeth.

"I'm sorry." I said weakly.

"No, it's not your fault. He shouldn't have gone with them." She muttered. "I...wish I was awake."

I listened, guiltily.

"Fuck." Heize cursed, and I saw a tear slipping down her cheek.

It broke my heart to see one of the strongest people I know, crying. It was my fault.

It should've been me.

"Argh." Bobby suddenly groaned.

"You're awake." I said.

"Yeah. Did you tell Heize?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Good." Bobby muttered. Everyone could tell he wasn't himself right now.

The room was eerily quiet.

I knew what everyone was thinking at that moment.

That it should've been me.

•••

Life continued on without Minho.

The three of us carried on with his drug dealing, like he asked, even if he was joking around that time.

I've made a lot of new enemies, haven't I?

"Junseo, why are you always going out so late?" Jinhwan asked.

"We're going to a client." I muttered, putting on a hoodie that was laying on the sofa. Who knows if it was mine or his.

"It's late though." He said.

"I'll be fine."

"You don't have to do this, for him." Jinhwan said.

I nodded. "I know. But I will."

Jinhwan sighed. "Please be careful." He said, before leaning into me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I put my head in the crook of his neck, and muttered, "I will, I'm used to this already."

Jinhwan let go and I went out the door.

•••

"So the client is apparently extremely rich and is notorious for playing around with women, so watch out ladies." Bobby informed, while reading the paper.

The guy changed when his best friend disappeared. No more dumb bunny smiles, or dirty jokes. The Bobby now never smiled these days.

Heize and I nodded.

She changed too. She was still kind, but more depressed than before and did more drugs. Heize has been to the hospital multiple times for 'over use of drugs'.

I didn't know how heartbroken they were knowing that they're best friend is somewhere out there, maybe even dead.

I wondered if I felt less hurt because I only knew Minho for a few months.

I still blame myself for what happened that day, and I'm sure the others do as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 311 9
this is a bxb book so, you've been warned! © luvjiwonverse, 2019 start: 24th june 2019 end: 9th april 2020
13.9K 109 9
This is oneshot stories about iKON / winner team b, completed stories in every tittle, i hope you enjoy my every stories guys :) iKON member : - KIM...
146 12 4
iKON's Song Yunhyeong and Jung Chanwoo are in love with each other but they have kept their relationship secret from the other members. What would ha...
92K 3.3K 32
Lee Hyemi is currently a trainee in SM Ent. and she's been dating Kim Hanbin for a few months now. They first met backstage at Music Bank when Hyemi...