How's Life Rachel?

By mjaestheticxplr

Rachel and Finn are expecting a baby girl in 7 months. Then, while they wait for the baby to arrive, they ado... More

How's Life Rachel?
I Have Something To Tell You
Makayla Jane
I Cut
Riley Nicole
One Year Later...
Jesse's Here
Nightmares
Makayla Comes Home
I'll Never Leave You Again

McKinley Reunion

647 12 1
By mjaestheticxplr

Finn and some of the glee club kids decided to head to McKinley for a little reunion. Quinn walks out onto the stage. Rachel stays home with Makayla.

Quinn-I"m sittin' in a railway station got a ticket for my destination, oh oh

Puck-On a tour in one night stand

My suitcase and guitar in hand

Both-And every step is neatly planned for a poet and a one man band

Mike-This wave

Santana-Wave

Both-Is stringing us alone

Santana-Alone

Mike and Quinn-Just know you're not alone

Mike-Cuz i'm gonna make this place your home 

Mercedes walks in 

Santana-Everyday's an endless street 

Of cigarettes and magazines

Mercedes and Santana-And each town looks the same to me

The movies and the factories

And every stranger's face i've seen

Reminds me that i long to be 

Finn walks on stage. Quinn sees him and hugs him 

Finn-The trouble it might drag you down

If you get lost you can always be found

Just know your're not alone

All-Cuz i'm gonna make this place

Your home

Oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh

Oh, oh

Santana-Where my thought's escape me

Oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh

Mercedes-Where my music's playing

Oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh

Quinn-Where my love life's waiting

Silently for me

All-Settle down and it all be clear

The trouble it might drag you down

If you get lost you can always be found

Just know your not alone

Cuz i'm gonna make this place your home

Oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh

Mercedes-I'm gonna make

I'm gonna make 

Make this place your home

Oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh

Mercedes-Know you're not alone

Oh, oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh

Mercedes-Oh.... 

"Home for a 2 day reunion. Just like we promised." Quinn smiled

"Guys I-" Finn tearing up

"Dude if you start crying i'm beating the shit out of you." Puck smiled

Everyone laughed.

Later that week, Finn returned home. He walked into the livingroom and saw Rachel and Makayla. Rachel was on the couch watching tv. Makayla looked up and saw Finn. She got up and ran to him. She called Finn something no one expected to hear for a while.

"Daddy! Your home!" Makayla jumped into Finn's arms. 

"Did you just call me Daddy?" Finn smiled with Makayla still in his arms

"Yea. Can i call you daddy?" Makayla looked scared that she said something wrong. Tears started to form

"Yes sweetie. Don't cry okay? I love you kiddo." Finn smiled. Makayla smiled back.

"I love you too daddy." Makayla hugged Finn

"Aww how sweet." Rachel looked up at Makayla and Finn and just smiled.

"Come here mommy." Makayla smiled

"I was waiting to hear that." Rachel got up and walked over. Makayla hugged Rachel and Finn.

"I love you guys. I'm glad i'm here." Makayla smiled.

"We love you too and we're glad you're here too. You're home baby girl." Finn smiled at Makayla. 

That night, Makayla was in her room. She was listening to One Direction's Story Of My Life. She went on instagram and posted the picture she just took of her self. She captioned it saying, 

I'm so glad i'm finally home. I love my new family so much! I'm so glad to call Finn and Rachel mom and dad. They're amazing. Mom just told me a few minutes ago that she's pregnant which means that i'll have either a little sister or brother. I hope its a girl. But what matters is that when the baby comes, it comes out healthy and precious. I can't wait to become a big sister. Well, i'm exhausted so i'll cut this short. Goodnight my friends! :* 

After the picture was posted, Makayla plugged in her phone and went to bed. A few minutes after she finally fell asleep, her phone went off. She lifted her up and grabbed her phone. She went on instagram and saw that Finn and Rachel commented back on her picture and clicked the like button. She saw the picture got over 70 likes. When she opened the comments on the picture, she saw her mom commented first. 

Hey baby girl we're so glad you're here too. We love you much more sweetie. Me and daddy are so glad to call you our daugther. You're going to be an amazing big sister to the baby. Get some rest baby girl. Love you! :* :* 

Then her dad commented. 

Hey kiddo. You're my little girl that i was meant to have. You're beautiful just like your mother. I love you much much more baby girl. Your mom's right. Your going to be an amazing big sister. Goodnight baby girl! Love you to the moon and back! :* :* :* 

Makayla couldn't help but smile. She even felt a tear stream down. She was so tired she ended up falling asleep with her phone in her hand. 

The next morning, Finn and Rachel walked in to check up on Makayla, they saw that she must've fell asleep with her phone. Finn chuckled. 

"Look what her phone screen says." Finn smiled at Rachel while pointing at Makayla's phone.

"Aww she saw the comments we left her." Rachel smiled and sat beside Makayla. She saw the tear stains on her cheek. Rachel whipped them away and kissed Makayla on the head. She saw Makayla smirk a cute little smile. Just like her daddy's.

"Come on babe. Let's our little girl sleep in a little longer." Finn smiled at Rachel then at Makayla.

Rachel got up and walked out of the room with Finn. She looked up at Finn and smiled.

"Our life is Perfect so far" Rachel hugged Finn

"Yes it is." Finn held Rachel in his arms so tight. 

Finn and Rachel love Makayla so much. They can't wait for the baby to arrive. How's Rachel's Life so far? Stay tune for more chapters! 

Hope you guys are enjoying this story so far :)

More chapters to come:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 636 19
This is a story about two new girls at McKinley, Rachel and Marley, two new guys at McKinley, Jake and Ryder and a guy who's always been at McKinley...
26.6K 986 27
It's been a year since Finn Hudson and Rachel Berry got engaged and now they are starting their life as a married couple. But when big changes come a...
18.4K 253 17
Chris Hudson, son of football great Finn and Broadway darling Rachel. Starting a new school Chris is worried people will only want to be his friend b...
23.2K 366 42
{COMPLETED} Finn and Rachel have been trying to find their happy ending since high school. Will they find it??