The Search (Zutara)

By ikraalikhan

The 100 year war was ended and the gang must come together for one last quest, to find Zukos mother. Along th... More

The Agni Kai (1)
The Weak and The Strong (2)
The Knowing (3)
Burning (4)
Preparing (5)
At sea (6)
Under The Moonlight(7)
The attack(8)
A Visitor(9)
The Fire Nation Beauty(10)
Irohs Theory(11)
The Tribe Border (12)
The Promise(13)
Sokka, The Pretty Flower(14)
The Mother Of Faces (15)
Kyoshi Island suprises(16)
Serpant (17)
Frozen (18)

An Apology (Authors note)

4.9K 99 70
By ikraalikhan

I cannot apologise enough for the delay of this fan fiction and for the immense wait some readers have been dealing with. I feel like I have to be honest and real with my readers and I want you all to know unfortunately I had no intention of carrying on The Search. 

For the past year and a half I have been battling depression and anxiety so much to the point I had lost who I am and what I genuinely enjoy. I stopped writing because I was told my work lacked in basic things like emotion and gripping content. 

I was 16 going on 17. I was a kid. My heart was broken, something I loved to do was ripped to shreds with not even a single compliment. 

 I am 18 now. I'm not trying to say I've evolved into an adult. No way. But I have been growing. People have started to support me, telling me my writing is insane but it works.

Yes, my writing style has changed. And that's not a bad thing. 

I have had numerous ideas for The Search. I'm so excited to share them with you. Now I'm not promising weekly uploads as I am currently working diligently on a book filled with poems from the last year. But please, I ask you one more time  to bare with me and slowly yet surely we will bring closure to this narrative. 

Thank you so much, readers who have been here from the beginning and even recent readers, for enjoying the story till now. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 5.5K 34
[Zuko x Oc] It looks like the end of the great war is finally coming into sight. While Aang tries to figure out how he's going to learn firebending...
32.6K 977 48
When Katara, Princess of the Southern Water Tribe, who never believed in love crosses paths with Aang, Air Nomad and Avatar from the Southern Air Tem...
2.6K 78 17
Zuko is eighteen and has been banished for almost five years when he discovers that he is the avatar. He decides it will be his destiny to take down...
12.4K 503 20
ᵃ ᶻᵘᵏᵒ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - "𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝..𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎?" 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝙸𝚛𝚘𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍. ➪ A story about a y...