An Apology (Authors note)

I cannot apologise enough for the delay of this fan fiction and for the immense wait some readers have been dealing with. I feel like I have to be honest and real with my readers and I want you all to know unfortunately I had no intention of carrying on The Search. 

For the past year and a half I have been battling depression and anxiety so much to the point I had lost who I am and what I genuinely enjoy. I stopped writing because I was told my work lacked in basic things like emotion and gripping content. 

I was 16 going on 17. I was a kid. My heart was broken, something I loved to do was ripped to shreds with not even a single compliment. 

 I am 18 now. I'm not trying to say I've evolved into an adult. No way. But I have been growing. People have started to support me, telling me my writing is insane but it works.

Yes, my writing style has changed. And that's not a bad thing. 

I have had numerous ideas for The Search. I'm so excited to share them with you. Now I'm not promising weekly uploads as I am currently working diligently on a book filled with poems from the last year. But please, I ask you one more time  to bare with me and slowly yet surely we will bring closure to this narrative. 

Thank you so much, readers who have been here from the beginning and even recent readers, for enjoying the story till now.