How long will it take?

By LiteralRebel

Harry Styles is one of the biggest stars on the planet. He's rich, beautiful, sexy and a total player but he'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Thank You. x
The Letter

How long will it take?

139 6 0
By LiteralRebel

'Harry Styles is one of the biggest stars on the planet. He's rich, beautiful, sexy and a total player but he's always had his heart set on Lola.

Lola Jones is one of the best dancers on the planet. She's quiet, kind, beautiful but she's not a total player and she's irrevocably in love with Harry Styles.'

It's been 22 days, 5 hours, 2 minutes and 33 seconds since I last saw him. He left me, I knew he would, he always packs up and leaves when a problem occurs. But this time I really thought he'd changed and I thought he loved me. I thought he cared for me, I thought he understood my illness.

I was wrong.

Hiiiiiii guys, I'm Ella, I'm British and this is my first ever FanFic on here! I hope you enjoy this story, it's brand new and it's taken me a while to build up the courage to write on here. So enjoy! :)

Please follow me on here at LiteralRebel, follow my twitter @playmyhoran and follow my instagram @LiteralReb.

If you want to message me, feel free, and please vote and comment. I will love you 5eva.

Thank youuuu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 27 33
Louis Tomlinson is homeless and walks the streets all day and night after his beloved mother died his step father kicked him out. He is also a LITTL...
18.8K 55 24
After another meaningless heartbreak, Lola gives up with guys. She decides it's just not worth it, and she has college to take up her mind anyways. H...
312K 8.3K 54
(Completed.) Seeing Harry on stage is always an overwhelming experience. He becomes a new person, like he lives just to be in front of thousands peo...
631 2 27
When 20 year old Nora Mill Hooks up with 21 year old pop star Harry Styles only to find that she is now stuck with his child. Will he be there for hi...