In Love with the Devil (Seque...

By Justme_Ai

This for you all who likes the story of Fane and Luna You have to read "Call Me.. If You Dare" First before y... More

In Love with the Devil
and He's Awake
First Encounter
Shocking News
When His Power Arise
The Prophecy
When the Demon Come Back
Meeting Him
Fighting the Arc Angel
Stranger

When She Meet the Devil for the First Time

472 29 6
By Justme_Ai

Luna POV :

'A glass of blood'

'Check'

Huh?

What is this?

'Three candles'

'Check'

'And the symbol of Lucifer'

'All done, Mika'

Isn't that.... Me?

But...

'Is this necessary?'

'Luna, you agreed and chosen dare so this needs to be done, okay?'

I never done something like this when I were young?

When...

'Oh.. the great evil..'

'Come to where I am, take what is yours and let me be with you... always. Lucifer, Lucifer, Lucifer...... Lucifer'

Lucifer?

What is this.. vision?

"Sss... My Kingssss, Luciferssss..???"

Huh?

Who's talking?

"Release her, Apep" That voice again..

BOOM..

I gasped and quickly can open my eyes only to get shook when I see the scene in front of me.

Blood everywhere...

What is happening?

Then I turned my gaze to the person who stood silently in the center with his red eyes locked on me.

I know that face, I gasped and try to collect my crazy mind.

"Fa.. ne?" I murmured shockingly.

It can't be...

This isn't Fane...

He didn't say and didn't moves, he just stood there watching me.

Slowly I collect my sanity and get up from the ground, but still try to avoid the spreading blood "What's happen?"

When he sighed and close his eyes, I quickly flinch and take a step away from.. from this.. man. Fane or whoever this red eyes man it is tilt his head when he notice my reaction.

"So, we started from the beginning again" He said with his deep, cold voice.

I meet his intense gaze and frown "Wh.. what do you mean by started from beginning?" I respond slowly before added "Who.. who are you? and why am I here?"

He take a step closer only to get me jump up a little before take another step away from him which I can see it infuriate him when he see my reaction again. why?

"DO NOT TAKE ANOTHER STEP AWAY FROM ME!" I whimper loudly when I head his voice boom in anger, fear taken me and I can't hold myself any longer before I quickly turn around to try to escape the man only to get held a moment later.

"No.." I try to push his arms who held me hostage but he's too strong, I am not match of him "Let me go!!"

"LUNA..!!"

My eyes widened when I head another voice before a second later someone or two person appears in front of me.

What the hell happened here!!!

"Zafi?" I gasped when I studying them "Michael?"

What... How..?

I think I'm going crazy.

"Well.. well.. well.. isn't this the famous couple of the the witch and the Angel" The man from behind me snicker with a chuckle while he still captive me in his arms.

"Lucifer?" the man whom I know is Michael speak in shock.

Why he called him Lucifer? isn't that name of the demon or Satan or something?

'I will explain everything'

What?

Someone speak in my mind?! I scream loudly inside my head and hear chuckled from behind me to tells me that he's the one who speak to me. How?

Who are you?

"You shouldn't be out this soon Lucifer" Michael speak again and turn my gaze back from my mind to him again.

I can't see the man behind me expression but from the little laugh and chuckle come from him, I'm aware that he must see this situation is funny fro him

"I must tell that locked me deep is good plan but.." I am shivered when hear his voice come near my right ear before I can feel him lick my shoulder "You underestimate me, young angel"

"Do you know what will happen if you come this soon?" I can see Zafi, the one who supposedly my friend speak in panic when she keep take a worriedly glance at me "Release her, let Luna go!"

Yes.. Yes, let me go!!

"NO!"

F*ck!

He tightened his arms around me almost make me choke, why keep me hostage like this?

"Do you know who she is?" Zafi asked him.

Why she asking him that?

But the man only laugh out loud when he hear Zafi's question, like it really amuse him before abruptly grab my chin to look up at him and claim me roughly by his lips.

My eyes widened when I feel him kiss me possessively and roughly like I am his possession but I can'd do anything to push him away, he even wrap his arms around my body that make me gasp before deepened his kisses by put his tongue on my mouth.

I never felt something like this, noone ever kissed me like this.

Not even Fane..

Fane...

Thinking about Fane snap me back before I fight him by punching his head and moved my head away from him.

He just rolled his eyes "Don't need to feel cheating from him, I am the same man that you're thinking, Luna" He told me lazily.

What?

"The only way to make you remember only to show you"

Before I can absorb his words or before Zafi and Michael can hold him from taking me, I saw something come from behind him, a black wings that spread widely and a thorn coming from his head.

ZZIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPP...!!

Then he taking me!!

Lucifer didn't know the full prophecy, if only he take a minute to hear Michael explanation, he never lose her the moment he open his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------

Well.. Like you all perhaps guessed, yeah, Lucifer will turned bad and forget about Luna, sorry.

But I hope you keep with me, I try my best to give you updated and finish this story.

Like it? don't forget to VOTE and Comment

Love - Yui

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 322 27
A lost soul trapped by his past hungers to prove that even the most innocent can be corrupted. So he makes a bargain with deadly consequences. In ord...
315 29 24
THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I EVER TRIED TO WRITE IT SUCKS, I'M SORRY // A WORD TO THE WISE: Do not under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES call Lizzy by her full first...
106 31 20
There is a man that is the most honored demon in the realm of the underworld he has the black diamond that is only one in a hundred years appear . Wh...
693K 29.1K 53
Devis Patterson is an ordinary school boy. He is pretty popular and was ones part of the school's rugby team. After he found out he was gay he stoppe...