The Beginning of Forever (Cam...

By elysianiall

When Chelsea is informed with the news that she is having to move for her mother's job, she is beyond furious... More

The Beginning of Forever (Cameron Dallas/ Taylor Caniff Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A.N.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A.N.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Thanks so much!!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Ignore
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A.N.
Chapter 35
SEQUEL

Chapter 14

325 2 0
By elysianiall

****Cameron's POV****

"Are you fucking serious Nash?" I asked, I could feel my face getting hot and my temper was rising.

"Yeah, here look." he said, handing me his phone.

"Well then I guess I will be trading Taylor rooms at the hotel. I'm sure he's not going to want Chelsea staying with me."

"So your aren't even going to talk to her?" Nash asked.

"I was going to, but she has Taylor. She isn't going to want me." I said and you could here the annoyed tone in my voice.

"You never know Cam. Just try and see at least."

"What's it going to do Nash? She said she liked Taylor. I waited to long for that someday, you was right. I should have listened to you the first time you told me she wasn't going to wait forever."

**** Taylor's POV****

It was hard to believe I had just made a girl, that I had only known for 4 hours my bæ. But Chelsea was perfect. Those blue eyes and that blonde hair. I just hoped Cam would be cool with it. I mean he brought her and everything. Maybe I need to text him and tell him before someone else does.

( T-Taylor, C- Cameron)

T- Cameron, have you heard yet?

C- Yeah

T- Does it bother you?

C- I'm going to be honest, yeah it does Taylor. Why do you care though? She's yours. Should have asked first, a good friend would have.

T- She said that you guys would probably never be more than friends.

C- Well I planned on asking her here in California.

T- If it can save our friendship I'll tell her that I don't want to do this.

C- Do you like her?

T- Yeah.

C- Well she likes so I don't want to make you do that. Just forget about it.

T- Are we cool?

C- Yeah, just remember two things..

T- What?

C- If you hurt her, I hurt you and I don't think I could ever forgive you if you did hurt her.

T- Alright I won't forget it. Thanks Cam.

***Chelsea's POV***

Taylor had asked me out. How could I have said no to him? I just hoped Cameron didn't hate me. Maybe I could make him understand that I didn't think we was going anywhere, and that liked Taylor. I didn't want to lose my best friend. I heard my phone buzz alerting me of a text message.

It was from Cameron.

(Ca- Cameron, Ch- Chelsea)

Ca- Cam I talk to you when we get to the hotel?

Ch- Yeah. I was getting ready to ask you the same.

After that, he never responded. Yep, Cameron was mad. He always responded to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.6K 35
Libby Dallas finally gets to go to a Magcon event with her  brother. She has met the guys loads but never gone to one of the meet and greets...
2.3K 66 20
In a corrupt country where women are sold as wives to abusive men and have no rights, Tayana must learn the ways of living in this awful lifestyle, a...
195K 3K 64
Malia Dallas has hid herself behind closed doors for three years trying to find a way to get rid of the guilt....her brother has moved on. She is sti...
1.3K 40 27
What happens when a girl meets the Magcon Boys and falls for Nash and Cameron? Will she treat them the same as her dad? Or will she change? Will she...