VMIN/JIKOOK Caught in your li...

By pinkARMYbunny

Jungkook is the king of the school, he's great at everything he does and popular. Everyone either admires hi... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
To Jungkookie
To Taetae
Epilogue + Afterword
Alternate Ending

Part 10

11.5K 667 153
By pinkARMYbunny

The bell rang indicating lunch.

Jimin was heading over to the library to talk to Taehyung.

Running footsteps were echoing through the halls and suddenly Jimin's back was hugged.

A small yelp escaped Jimin's lips as he turned around to see who it was.

And it was Jungkook.

"Hey Chim." Jungkook breathed onto Jimin's ear.

"A-ah, hey Kookie." Blood rushed to Jimin's face because of their proximity.

"Jungkook!" Another pair of footsteps were heard rushing through the halls.

"Hey... someone's coming, let go of me..." Jimin whispered.

"I don't wanna." Jungkook pouted.

Just then, a boy in their class approached the two. He looked a bit surprised because Jimin was wiggling around in Jungkook's arms, trying to escape, but continued speaking.

"Hey Jungkook! We bought your pizza and cola and have your seat in the cafeteria reserved."

"Huh? I don't want to go."
"But-"

The boy looked disappointed.

Jimin cut into the tense atmosphere,
"You should go Jungkook."
"I wanna hang with you Chimmy."
"I'm just gonna do boring planning with Taehyung in the library."

"Fine." Jungkook sighed.
He let go of Jimin and walked off with the boy.

Jimin let out a little huff and resumed to the library.
He went inside and saw Taehyung reading.

"Hey Taehyung. You never stop reading huh?"
"Hey Jimin." Taehyung smiled.
"What plans shall we make for the club?"

"I want to be the Vice President!" Jimin exclaimed.
"Don't you want to be the president?"
"You should be the President Taehyung. You look like the type of person to lead."
"That's not true at all, I-"
"Taehyung." Jimin interrupted, "Be the President."
"...Okay."

For some reason, Taehyung couldn't say no to Jimin and willingly agreed.

For the rest of the time they talked about which days the club will meet and what book to read first.

—-

Jungkook was bored. Jimin wasn't there and all the other guys surrounding him were talking about how many girls the banged or some sort of offensive joke.

"What do you think about that Jungkook?" A boy asked.

"I can't do this anymore." He mumbled.

"What?"

Jungkook stared at one of the guys and said, "I'm through with this, it isn't fun anymore. Go stroke someone else's ego, they would gladly lead you,"

Jungkook stood up,

"I'm done."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 8K 28
Taehyung is an 18 years teenager that gets a lot of attention at school recognized as the 'new' and awkward one, but little does everybody know that...
39.7K 2.6K 17
"𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’”π’'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 π’‘π’π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒏 π’‡π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Šπ’ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’šπ’π’– 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’šπ’π’– π’ˆπ’‚π’—π’† π’Žπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂�...
664K 27.8K 30
Taehyung is the most popular boy in school, but actually he doesn't want to be. //// He's constantly followed around by mobs of girls who are either...
6K 103 31
Park Jimin,a lovable and handsome boy next door with low self-confidence enters University life. Till now focused on getting good grades, having an i...