Snowflakes Fall and So Did I

Per CrazyAnimationChick

*Cover Art by Panprika* When Elsa's parents leave for business over seas, they send Elsa and her sister to li... Més

~CHAPTER 1~
~CHAPTER 2~
~CHAPTER 3~
~CHAPTER 4~
~CHAPTER 5~
~CHAPTER 6~
~CHAPTER 7~
~CHAPTER 8~
~CHAPTER 9~
~CHAPTER 10~
~CHAPTER 11~
~CHAPTER 12~
~CHAPTER 13~
~CHAPTER 14~
~CHAPTER 16~
~CHAPTER 17~
~CHAPTER 18~
~CHAPTER 19~
~CHAPTER 20~
~CHAPTER 21~
~CHAPTER 22~
~CHAPTER 23~
~CHAPTER 24~
~CHAPTER 25~
~CHAPTER 26~
~CHAPTER 27~
~CHAPTER 28~
~CHAPTER 29~
~CHAPTER 30~
~CHAPTER 31~
~CHAPTER 32~
~CHAPTER 33~
~CHAPTER 34~
~CHAPTER 35~
~CHAPTER 36~
~CHAPTER 37~
~CHAPTER 38~
~CHAPTER 39~
~CHAPTER 40~
~CHAPTER 41~
~CHAPTER 42~
~CHAPTER 43~
~ CHAPTER 44 ~
~CHAPTER 45~
~CHAPTER 46~
~CHAPTER 47~
~CHAPTER 48~
~CHAPTER 49~
~CHAPTER 50~
~CHAPTER 51~
~CHAPTER 52~
~CHAPTER 53~
~CHAPTER 54~
~CHAPTER 55~
~CHAPTER 56~

~CHAPTER 15~

564 25 7
Per CrazyAnimationChick

Detention. I have detention. It didn't really sink in until lunch came around, reminding me of the event that took place just a few hours before. I actually didn't need any reminding since it was all I could think about, and yet it still didn't sink in until now. What would my parents think? What about Aunt Arianna and Uncle Frederick? I hope both couples won't be too angry when they find out. I wasn't just going to let my sister go alone, especially when Mr. Black, the most creepiest man I have ever met, will be supervising it.  

I'm surprised I found the courage to come to her aid in front of him. I never speak in his class--well I hardly speak in all of my classes--but in his class it's because I'm afraid too. He's very unpredictable. You never know when he's going to snap, which he's done before over the littlest things. I'm surprised Kristoff came to her aid too. He didn't have to since Anna was going to take the fall for everyone, and yet he did. Why? Perhaps he's like me, a pretender. Although, lately I've been doing rather well at being...real.

"So did you text my mom or dad yet about yours and Anna's detention?" My cousin says to me while we wait in line to get our lunch.

I was in the middle of fingering the folded up paper that Jack gave me in my pocket when she spoke. I haven't looked at it yet because I wanted to go over it with Jack, and of course I haven't been able to due to our classes. I doubt we'll be able to talk about it in detention too. Unless Mr. Black leaves the room for a long period of time or falls asleep. I can't talk to him during lunch either because he'll be with his group of friends and I'll be with mine. And as much as I don't want to wait, I know I'll have no choice but to wait until I get home to text him.

"I haven't yet," I say with the shake of my head. "Honestly, I'm kind of...afraid."

Rapunzel puts a reassuring hand on my shoulder and says, "Hey, there's no need for that. They'll be shocked, but they won't be mad. None of us did anything wrong. We just lost track of time. Plus, the only reason you're in detention is because you stood up for Anna. I'm ashamed that I didn't. They'll understand."

I nodded because I knew she was right. My own parents however... "I'm just unsure of what my parents will think. I know that what I did was a good thing, but they'll still be disappointed. I'm more afraid that they'll be more disappointed in Anna since technically it was hers and Kristoff's fault for distracting us."

"Yeah, but," Rapunzel starts as she grabs two trays, one for her and one for me. I grabbed mine and start to fill it as we continue down the line. "From the way they keep ignoring my parents' calls, they might not find out about it until a month or so later."

My heart twinges at the reminder of their absent video calls. I know they're very busy, but I also know they have a few hours to themselves once in awhile. Why haven't they called in their free time? I know they need rest too, but...Anna and I are their daughters. Parents should always make time for their children. Maybe something is wrong with their devices? If that's the case, they still could have written a letter. Maybe they have, but it hasn't arrived yet?

"Oh, Elsa, I'm sorry," Rapunzel went on due to me not responding to her. "I didn't mean to make you worry. I'm sure everything is fine. Their business makes them far busier than my parents will ever be. Architecture and Beer. What a weird combo. Am I right?"

She was trying to cheer me up and I cracked a smile for her sake. "Indeed."

A minute later, we're sitting at our table with the rest of our friends. It still blows my mind that I'm friends with Sophomores, people that are younger than me, which there's nothing wrong with. Almost everyone at this school is friends with people from higher or lower classes. Moana, Merida, and Astrid are the absolute greatest, and I'm glad they're friends with Anna too and have classes with her. I can't think of anyone better, but then again I hardly associate myself with anyone else to compare them to.

"That took some real courage to do what you did," Merida says to Anna, changing the subject after one conversation that I wasn't paying attention to ended. "You really impressed me this morning." She turns her gaze over to me. "You too Elsa. I'm an older sister too, so I know what it's like to be very protective of the younger siblings."

I smile and then remember what she did for my sister. "Thank you. I also give my thanks for bringing Anna home on Friday." I glance at my sister who suddenly looks sheepish.

Merida waves me off. "It was nothing. It's what every good friend would have done. You're welcome nonetheless though."

Moana suddenly groans. "Ugghhh please don't say 'you're welcome', My cousin Maui wrote a whole song titled that and it's been stuck in my head all weekend. You'll like it. It's very catchy."

"Sing it for us!" Tooth demands, which causes the others to agree.

Moana was reluctant, but gave in. She only gave us a snippet of the chorus, and just as she had said, it was indeed catchy. When she finished we praised her, but so did someone else. "You have a lovely voice, Moana. You should ask Mrs. Robinson to give you a solo song sometime." All heads turn to the end of the table, where the owner of the voice stood smiling.

"Hans!" Anna exclaimed, excitedly. She got up from her seat and went to stand next to him. "I didn't see you this morning," she said as she goes to hold his hand. "What brings you over here?"

Hans brings his hand up to caress her cheek. "You of course," he leans forward so that their foreheads are touching and so their eyes stared deeply into one another. I didn't know whether to clear my throat to get their attention or to just speak up like how I've been doing lately, but I didn't get the chance to do either choice because, next thing I know, Anna is putting her hand over the hand Hans has on her cheek and dreamily sighs.

"You're so romantic," she cooed.

"Ugh," Merida said, purposely being loud. "Right in front of my salad! Have you no shame?" She was teasing, but I think she was just as uncomfortable as I am. If Anna and Hans actually knew each other and have gone on some dates I would be fine with their PDA (to an extent), but since this is literally their second time exchanging words I'm not okay with it at all.

Anna blushes while Hans responded, neither of them moving to give the other space. "I apologize." His eyes land on me next. "I would also like to apologize for my very forward behavior on Friday. You were right, Elsa. I cannot marry your sister."

My eyes widen in surprise, while my sister's widen in horror. "Wait, what?!" She takes a step back, shocked and heartbroken. I couldn't feel any joy at his announcement with her looking like that. "But...but...why? What--"

Hans chuckles as he reaches for her again, grabbing both of her hands. "Calm down, love," he reassures her, gently. "I still want to be with you, but getting married before we're even out of high school? What were we thinking? I want you to have an education first. We'll get married as soon as we're both done with college. But for the time being," he kneels down on one leg, causing much attention, and making my sister gasp.

"Uh-uh. Nope," Astrid cut in before Hans could continue. She stood up, pointed a finger at him, and said, very threateningly: "You can either get back up on your feet right now or have my feet kicking your face. Either way, you're not going to ruin my lunch by making a scene."

"Astrid," Anna grumbled, embarrassed. Meanwhile, Merida smirked, and I...well I had to suppress mine.

Hans didn't think twice about getting to his feet and he honestly looked scared out of his mind. He gulps then sarcastically says, "Nice friends you have there, Anna."

"I'm so sorry," she says, chuckling nervously. "They're just very protective." She sends everyone a quick 'cut it out' look before continuing. "What were you going to say?"

Hans composes himself and clears his throat. He snuck a quick glimpse at the rest of us girls before putting his focus entirely on my sister. "What I was going to say was: instead of becoming my wife," he pauses to put his hand on her cheek again. "Will you become my girlfriend and go on a date with me on Friday?"

I felt sick to my stomach again. Seriously? Another proposal? I admit asking her to be his girlfriend is a lot better than asking her to become his wife, but come on. You can't just ask someone to be your girlfriend or boyfriend before the first date. I've never been on a date or in a relationship, but it appears I know more about them then he does. Anna is more of a romantic than I am by far; surely she should know how this is all supposed to work too. Apparently not.

Anna's face is nothing but pure excitement. She goes to open her mouth to respond, but Hans cuts her off by continuing. Only this time he's looking at me again. "And please, Elsa, I implore you to give me a chance. Give your sister and I a chance. Perhaps our love will inspire you to find one of your own."

Um...ouch. That was harsh. I know I'm not the only one to think that because one of the girls gasped and another whispered under their breath 'ooooohhhhh'. That was very passive aggressive of him and very stupid. He honestly almost had me until his last sentence. I felt the annoyance coat my face like makeup and my chest felt very tight when I spoke to him."I'll find inspiration elsewhere. Thanks. Also, for the second time, why don't you ask for our guardians' blessing instead of mine? They would be the smarter choice."

Hans pursed his lips and I see him clench his jaw. Is he getting annoyed with me? Hmm...the feeling is mutual. A brief moment of silence passes us before Anna suddenly blurted: "That technically wasn't a no and I just know my aunt and uncle will approve of us!" She squeals and throws her arms around the male redhead. He swings her around and the two of them laugh. "This is awesome! Oooh also what's your number?"

Of course. I merely sigh and shake my head, not even surprised that that would be the outcome. After the two exchanged numbers Hans decided to ask another question. "Before I leave, I was wondering if you'd like to join my friends and I for lunch today. And tomorrow. And the next day. Whenever you'd like really."

Anna's eyes lit up like the fourth of July. "Really?!" She exclaimed, but a second later she's frowning. "Wait, but what about my friends?" She slightly turns and gestures to us. "I don't want to leave them."

"Oh don't worry about us," Tooth assures her. "You can sit with Hans whenever you want. We won't mind."

Anna still didn't seem convinced. "How about we all sit together?"

Astrid was the first to protest. "I am not sitting with Heather or any of the other assholes." I expected her to say 'no offense' to Hans, but she doesn't.

"Perhaps," Hans starts, suggestfully, "If you two just talked about--" 

"Save your breath," Astrid snaps. "I'll do what I want whenever I please."

Without skipping a beat, Hans says, "Of course. It's your right after all. Just as it is yours, Anna. I'll await your answer." He kisses her hand and finally leaves us.

Just as it is yours, Anna. Why do I get the feeling that that's another burn at me? As if he is saying that she doesn't need mine or our parents or our guardians' permission to do what she wants. Ugh I don't know what it is with this guy, but he really rubs me off the wrong way.

Anna remained where she stood and released another dreamy sigh. "You know," she says, "maybe I will sit with him today. What do you guys think?" She turns to face everyone, and frowns at the lack of eager responds. "Wow, not all at once."

"Sorry, Anna," Moana says first, full of guilt, "but I don't think it's a good idea. Hans hangs out with the meanest and most stuck up people in school. People who are only popular for their looks and money."

"I have good looks and money," Anna teased, trying to reason with our Polynesian friend. "And I'm not popular."

"You haven't been here long enough like your cousin," Astrid reminds her and cuts my cousin off as soon as she opens her mouth. "And yes, Rapunzel, you're popular. Don't deny it."

Rapunzel smiles, while Anna continues.

"Okay, fair point," she says, but she wasn't going down without a fight. "But just because his friends are that way doesn't mean he is. You saw how gentlemanly he is. It also doesn't mean I will be like that too. Marianne isn't like that and from what I understand, she's been dating Roland for awhile now. I love you guys. I'd never desert you. I just...I just want to get to know him better. I mean," her eyes land on me then, "isn't that why you didn't like him to begin with? Because we were total strangers?"

"And because he proposed to you," I blurted out without control. With the words already out of my mouth, I went on, in control this time. "And even if he didn't, I still wouldn't have allowed you to date him because of the fact, as stated before, you two are strangers."

"But--" Anna started, but I cut her off.

"But," I start, sighing in defeat because I really didn't want to say it, but I knew I had to because...she's right. "You do have a point."

"Wait...what?!" Says Anna, followed by the rest of the girls who were just as shocked.

Seeing as it's the only thing I can do before talking, I sigh again, and felt the sudden heavy weight of tiredness in my eyes. If Mr. Black will let me sleep in detention that will be great. Doubtful, but a girl can wish.

"As much as I would have liked for you two to be friends before lovers, some things just don't always work out like that. You can sit with him today, for the rest of the week if you like, so you can get to know him some more, and then on Friday you'll have your date and see where your relationship goes from there. But before anything else, you are going to tell our aunt and uncle about him right after detention today. Which, I suggest, you tell Hans about in case he tries to call you."

Anna squeals and throws her arms around me before I see it coming. Her cheek was placed right up against mine and she said over and over again, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! You're the best!" She quickly releases me, grabs her lunch and takes off.

She only took a few steps before looking back and waving. "See ya later!" Then she takes off for good to sit with Hans and his buddies. The girls and I watch in silence as Hans welcomes her to the table. The backs of his friends were facing us, so I couldn't see their reactions, but I prayed they were kind.

"So," Merida says, breaking the silence, "do we start mourning her now or later?"

"Oh hush," says my cousin, "she's not dead."

"But we did lose her in a way," Astrid reasons. "That's how I lost Heather. And trust me when I say this." Astrid's eyes were angrily cold but also sad. "She is dead to me."

"But that's only because you two left on bad terms," Tooth says, sounding as though she's trying to reassure me rather than remind her. "Anna is still your friend."

The harshness in Astrid's eyes lingered. "For now, but I guess we'll have to wait and see."

Another brief silence is met and this time Moana breaks it. "If you don't mind me asking," she says, hesitantly, "what...exactly happened between you two? Anna mentioned at the party that...well..."

I knew what she meant and to save her from her trouble, I said: "It's a personal story that will be revealed when it needs to be." Which is hopefully never, but with the way life is going for me now I'm not so sure my hopeful wishes are going to be fulfilled. "I'm sorry."

Moana waves me off. "Don't be. I understand. We all have secrets."

"Speaking of secrets," Merida turns to fully face Astrid. "What did you mean about Hiccup this morning?"

Astrid shrugs. "I meant it exactly as I said it. I wouldn't worry about it though. Hiccup's always been..."

"Odd." Merida finished for her and chuckles. "Yep, that's my cousin for ya."

"You talking about me?" Says the voice of Merida's other cousin at the other end of the table. Snotlout was by himself, but over his shoulder, across the walkway that separates the right side of table from the left, were his buddies Tuffnut, Ruffnut, Fishlegs, and Dagur, who were all watching from where they sat.

I bet that's what Hans's friends were doing too when he came over here and 'stole' my sister away. Or maybe his friends minded their own business because they just didn't care? Either way, I wouldn't know; I was too focused on him. What I do know is that someone is always watching and listening, and Snotlout is proof of that. It's making me more paranoid than what I already am.

Merida groans in heavy annoyance. "No, Snotlout, I was talking about Hiccup. My other cousin. My favorite cousin. Your cousin too. The one you like to pick on all the damn time."

"Only to toughen him up," Snotlout defends as he puffs out his chest and holds his head up, smirking all the while. "It's not my fault he's a weak loser. Only the strong survive in this world. The Omegas are dominant and--"

"The term is Alpha, idiot," Astrid interrupts as she pokes at her salad. "And while Hiccup may lack your strength, he certainly makes up for it with his creative intelligence. Which is something you don't have. It's balanced out between the two of you. Now get lost."

Snotlout merely smiles. "Wow, babe. I think that's the most you've ever spoken to me."

She and Merida groan, but it was Merida who spoke on behalf of Astrid. "Back off, Snot. She's taken. Now what the hell do you want?"  

In the same surprised tone and expression, they both say to Merida in unison: "Taken?!"

"By who?" Snot went on, while Astrid looked at her redheaded friend in utter disbelief.

"That's none of yer business," Merida answers. She nudges Astrid and says, in a suggestive tone, "Right, Astrid?"

Astrid, along with myself, got the hint. "That's right," she replies, nodding. She then points her plastic fork at Snotlout, making the fork look more deadly than what it is. "Now do as I said and get lost."

Snotlout holds his hands up in defense. "Damn, okay okay. You win. The only reason why I even came over here was to find out what's going on with Anna and Hans. Last I heard, the two losers got engaged at Eret's party. I didn't even know they knew each other." He then looks over at me and says, "Pretty sure you're the older sister who got into a fight with Anna about it. I wasn't there to see it, but I heard it was hot."

I scowled in discuss while Astrid threw her fork at him, poking him right in the eye. Snot cries out in pain and says, "Ow! What the hell man?1 I was just kidding."

"Can you just leave too?" Asked Merida.

"Only if you tell me what's going on," Snotlout insisted. "Is Anna still available or what?" The scowl returned to my face and I've never been more disgusted in my life. So Snot is after Astrid and my sister. What other females? If I do recall correctly, I'm pretty sure I was told he's after all of us girls. I'd rather die alone, and I'd rather my sister be with Hans than this brute. At least Hans has manners and a filter.

"And it's just as I said earlier," Merida scolded, "It's none of yer damn business."

Snotlout roll his eyes. "Well if a scene is being made out in the public, I think every bit of it is my business too. Plus, everyone is already talking about how fucking stupid she is for--" He didn't get to finish his sentence because as soon as he called my sister stupid, Merida threw her apple at him, hitting him right between his eyebrows. "Ow!" He cried out as he stumbled back and rubbed the spot that was hit. "What the fucking hell Merida?! What was that for? I swear, you and Astrid are--"

"Are what?" Astrid interrupts, smiling sweetly at him.

Merida, who wasn't even standing because her aim is perfect no matter what position she is in, shrugs and smiles innocently at her cousin right across from us. "That was for being a dick. You really thought I was just going to let you finish your insulting sentence? Dumbass."

Snotlout glares at Merida, but before they could get into a full on brawl (which I'm sure has happened before, with Merida winning every time) another pair of people were already on the ground fighting. I couldn't see who it was from their location because they were on the floor between the tables, which also caused people to get up from their seats to get out of the way, which also blocked my view. But a second later, the two teens rolled into the walk space that separated the two areas of tables, and when I saw who it was I gasped.

The other girls did too, Rapunzel being the loudest. "Oh my god, is that Flynn?" She asked.

"And Eret?" Says Tooth, confused.

"Now this is more like it," says Snot, "See you ladies later." He does the finger gun motion and winks weirdly at us before taking off back to his table. In that moment, the fight felt like a blessing.

With a grunt and a roll, the Flynn and Eret separated from the other's grasp, stumbled to their feet, and stared each other down like a pair of lions ready to kill. Blood was coming from Flynn's lip and Eret's nose, but the two of them paid it no attention as the stare down continued.

"You know," Flynn says, panting, "you're a really horrible friend who can't fight to save your life." He pounces then, but Eret was faster and easily dodged him. He kicks Flynn down without missing a beat, and when Flynn was down, Eret quickly leans over Flynn's back and twists one of his arms around farther back than what it should.

This causes Rapunzel to panic. "Oh my god, no! We need to stop this." She gets up from her seat, but I grabbed her hand to stop her.

"Rapunzel no," I tell her, hoping she would listen. "You could get hurt."

"But she's right. This needs to stop." Says Moana. "They're friends, and we are their friends. We can't just sit here and--" before another word could be spoken, Flynn's painful grunts reaches our ears, cutting her off.

Flynn's grunts of pain don't interfere with Eret's words as he says, "And yet here you are on the ground with your lip still bleeding. Sounds to me like you were talking about yourself. Also how is it that I'm a horrible friend when you're the one who's been stealing from me?"

Flynn squirms and struggles to lift his neck to look back at his 'friend'. "I told you it wasn't me, dude! I was just looking for alcohol. That's all I was doing! I swear!"

"Then who the fuck were you talking to on the phone?!" Eret yelled, so fiercely that it made me jump. "I know you were talking to someone, a little birdie told me, and I know it wasn't so you could find some hidden alcohol. Answer me now and this will all be over. Just tell me the goddamn truth!"

"Oh my god," Rapunzel breathes, horrified, "They're talking about when I caught Flynn snooping around. This is all because of me." My grip on her hand tightens, making sure she doesn't leave.

Before I could protest her claim, Flynn snaps. "Fuck you man!" He says, still struggling to get out of Eret's hold. "I know exactly what you'll do if I tell you what you think is the truth. Whether I do or not, you're gonna do it anyway I bet. So go ahead, shithead. Unlike you, I'm not afraid of your dad."

"What the hell does that mean?" Astrid whispered, saying what we were all thinking. Her face full of worry, which is something I've never seen on her face before.

Eret scowls and I swear I saw his grip on Flynn's arm tighten so hard that it could break. "That's because you don't have a dad. You don't what it's like and you never will. All you'll ever be is a worthless orphan."

The next words that were spoken weren't spoken at all. No, they came out in a boom that made me jump out of my skin. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" Every head in the room turned to see the Principal North in the doorway and for the first time since I've met him he looked angry. Scary angry. A figure was behind him and when North stalked towards Eret and Flynn I noticed it was Jack, looking very guilty. In an instant, it clicked.

So that's why he left. Well it's no wonder he looks guilty. He just fetched his grandfather, the principal, to break up a fight between his two friends. That's a mega betrayal move right there. He did the right thing though and I'll remind him of that when I have the chance. However, right now, I can't even breath.

And due to the sudden silence that consumed the room, I don't think anyone else was breathing either, especially when North made his way towards the two boys.

Jack remained at the doors, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and his gaze downward. I could feel his guilt and shame as though it was radiating off of him, and I felt really bad. It's obvious that he hates himself for getting his grandfather involved, but he really did do the right thing. Even if Flynn and Eret get in trouble for it. Principal North was bound to get involved one way or another. Jack just...made it quicker.

Flynn and Eret were both on their feet when North makes it to them, like soldiers preparing to be yelled at by their commander. My ears were ready to hear the harsh tone of North's words, but instead he was inaudible. His mouth was moving, but he was speaking lowly, whispering. Whatever he said, it made Flynn and Eret nod, and next thing I know North is turning around and walking away, with Flynn and Eret following right behind him.

All eyes clung to the three of them as they walked towards the doors. North paid no attention to his grandson as he walked past him, but Flynn and Eret both looked at Jack in what I could only assume was anger and betrayal. I couldn't see their faces, but I knew that that was the expression they gave their friend.

Jack, however, kept his gaze down, and it wasn't until they were on the other side of the doors that he moved to follow them. And as soon as the door shut behind Jack, the silence that filled the room no longer existed. Voices erupted with people's wonders on what the hell just happened, and my own group did the same.

"I'm calling it right now," Merida says and leans forward to whisper. "They were fighting over the 'D'." I was taken aback by her declaration, since I knew what the D usually meant, but she clarifies. "And by that I mean drugs."

This causes some laughter. Rapunzel, however, shook her head. "I highly doubt that." She sighs and pushes her tray away so she can lay her head down in her folded arms. "Whatever it is, it's my fault. I shouldn't have told Eret."

"Not telling him would be wrong too though," Moana tries to reason. "I mean, think about it. Wouldn't you be mad if your friend, who saw another friend going through or stealing your stuff, didn't say anything about it to you?"

Rapunzel nods. "Yeah, but--"

"But nothing," Tooth interrupts. She reaches over to put a comforting hand on my cousin's shoulder. "You didn't start their fight. One of them snapped and attacked. That had nothing to do with you. I bet they'd tell you the same thing."

Rapunzel nodded again, but it was Astrid who spoke next. "And hey, if you don't believe that, you can have Elsa ask them in detention later today."

"How do you know they'll be in detention with me?" I ask.

"North hates Saturday detentions," Tooth explains for her, "and usually if there's a teacher who already has kids scheduled for detention sometime during the week, he'll just add them to the list. Something like that. So there's a good chance they'll be with you guys today. Oh and before I forget, be prepared for some kind of prank Jack might pull on Mr. Black. He always has something up his sleeve for his detention supervisors, and yes that includes his own grandfather."

He's tricked his grandfather before too? I would never. I shouldn't have been surprised with this, but I was. I've been told that Jack is mischievous, and I've seen little snippets of proof but nothing too extreme. No actual pranks. Whatever he has planned, if he has anything at all, Mr. Black better watch out. I suppose I should too.

But at the same time...I'm looking forward to it. Maybe detention with Mr. Black won't be so bad after all.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

349K 16.1K 48
Each chapter is a separate story (unless otherwise stated)! ✓ COVER BY: @SummerSnowQueen © 2015-2018 KʀʏᴘᴛɪCᴀᴛ Aʟʟ Rɪɢʜᴛs Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ
245K 8.6K 27
This is my FanFiction of the Miraculous ladybug break dance AU. I never have written a miraculous ladybug FanFiction. So yeah here it is! I do not o...
66.1K 1.4K 27
[DISCONTINUED] ~*~ They're just like every other teenager. They go to parties, study for tests, and do basically everything any teen would. They're n...
27.1K 748 43
Set after the events of Pixar's 2023 film Elemental, a fiery and determined Ember Lumen and go-with-the-flow Wade Ripple start their new lives in the...