Cursed Sky - Katekyo Hitman R...

Від mintgreyashes

After the arcobaleno curse was broken, all had seemed well. Tsuna didn't think that he would have been chosen... Більше

Prologue
Something Different
Sympathetic Mist
Blinding Sun
Duel Harmony
27
Moving In
New Cover Pic
Kat's Birthday
Tri-Ni-Sette Meeting
Suspicions Raised
Dried Tears
Christmas Special
Mask Exposed
Into Oblivion
The Bond
Her Wish
Missing Princess
Omake:Torture
Broken Promises
Mia Figlia
Infiltration Start
Omake:Bazooka
Identity Revealed
Hope and Despair
Live
Epilogue
Sequel??
Special Chap:Love You So
Specials: Fun Times
10K?!
50K (or is it 52.5K?)

Wecome Back!

5.7K 243 29
Від mintgreyashes

"You're the what?!"

Tsuna exclaimed in shock, hands gesturing wildly at the pouting raven.

"Oh? I didn't tell you?" Kat commented nonchalently, pausing to check her nails in a sassy manner.

Tsuna made a noise and sat on his bed. My god...I'm going to get a heart attack at the rate things are going!

Massaging his temples, the brunet then continued to interrogate the girl. "So why did you knock on Uncle Kawahira's door looking as if you've just jumped into a trashcan?" He groaned.

Kat snorted, her emerald eyes shining in mirth and something akin to spite.

"It wasn't as if I asked someone to hire assassins to kill me..."

Tsuna only groaned again.

Knowing her, it's hard to believe that she didn't ask.

"So you're saying that you're the runaway heir of the Garofano Famiglia and your father hired someone to bring you back?"

"Yep!" Kat beamed and chuckled in reply, twirling her midnight black hair. Tsuna resisted the urge to bash his head against a wall.

But then, the girl sobered up after a minute as her eyes hardened, all traces of goofiness gone. The Decimo tilted his head in confusion at the uncharacteristic action of the usually happy-go-lucky girl.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi." The brunet straightened. "No, Vongola Decimo. I request an alliance. Please help hide me from my famiglia. I don't want to go back to them!"

Tsuna didn't even think twice before accepting. After all, he understood perfectly why Kat didn't want to go back.

The Garofano Famiglia were one of the most ruthless mafia famiglia out there. He was sure that Kat, being the heir, had been treated extra harshly when she was with them.

Or maybe, it was the perhaps the blinding smile that Kat had given him that washed away the last of his doubts.

---

When Tsuna had opened his eyes, he immediately closed them once more.

Today was the day-

"-RISE AND SHINE MOTHAFAKA!"

What.

He groaned when the curtains were drawn and when the raven slapped him in the face with the latest magazine she had bought.

Leave it to Kat to wake me up so efficiently...

"...Why are you up so early?" and what's with that wake up call?

Kat already had her futon rolled up and she was dressed for the day.

"Because Reborn and your guardians are coming back~ Oh, and to answer your other question, because I felt like it and I'm trying to replicate Reborn's own wake-up call~" She giggled, twirling around the room as excitement coursed through her veins, leaving her giddy.

Tsuna rolled his eyes in exasparation. As he looked at his bandaged hands, all from cooking for Kat and Kawahira, a sudden idea struck him.

Maybe...

The idea was genius, and Tsuna practically yelled out an exhirbant "EUREKA!"

He Ignored the raven who was practically glowing and ran downstairs, tripping on the last step as he did so.

"Kaa-san?" He asked, face flushed a slight red.

"Hai, Tsu-kun?" Nana merely blinked, confused at giddy look her son had in his eyes.

"Can you leave me in charge of lunch today I want to surprise Reborn and the rest."

At that, Nana squealed and Tsuna took it as an okay.

After he ate his breakfast, he put on an apron and began to cook.

---

Half an hour later, the dining table was filled with various dishes - some Italian while others Japanese.

Tsuna smiled in satisfaction as he set down the last of the cutlery.

Nana fawned while Kat drooled over Tsuna's food.

But urning to the two, he requested. "Can you all keep this a secret? I'll say Kat cooked it."

They both frowned. "But-!" Kat began, and Tsuna held a hand to silence her. He smiled reassuringly.

"Don't worry. I'll tell them soon."

Kat could only agree, head lowering sadly.

---

"Tadaima Mamma."

Reborn's squeaky voice could be heard from the front door. Tsuna gulped as Kat squeezed his hand reassuringly. Some shuffles were heard before Reborn and his guardians made their way to the living room.

"Reborn." He barely managed to choke out, feeling the pacifier heat up slightly as blood rushed to his head and his chest pounded.

"Dame-Tsuna." Reborn returned to coold greeting, voice not betraying any emotion.

Tsuna could feel Reborn's searching gaze and he forced himself not to flinch . In the end, his gaze settled on Kat.

"And who is she?"

"Oh. Sh-"

"I'm Katsumi! Just call me Kat. I'm the runaway heir from the Garofano Famiglia and I'm currently seeking protection from Tsu-k...Tsuna-kun..." She gave a crooked smile, but stood her ground.

Reborn's black orbs narrowed in suspiction but eventually, he nodded curtly.

Tsuna glanced at his guardians from the corner of his eye and immediately looked away.

Gokudera, Yamamoto and Lambo were fighting, Chrome was reading her book while the others were nowhere to be seen.

He felt his heart break a little.

But what did I expect? I let them down after all. I can't get attached to anymore people... After all, they'll hurt more when I'm...gone...

Nana seemed to sense the tension from the door of the kitchen and donned a sweet smile.

"Come now, let's enjoy Ts-..Kat-chan's delicious cooking!"

Nobody noticed the slip and they practically flew to the dining room.

"Sugoi~ Kat-chan, you cooked this?" Yamamoto began, grinning excitedly as his gaze landed on the many plates of food.

"Uwahh! Lambo-san is impressed!"

Kat gave Tsuna a scorching glare before turning to them, a plastic smile fixed in place.

"Un! Is it good?"

She was given lots of praises and noises of approval. Tsuna looked down in relief as he took a few bites of his pasta, hiding his bandaged hands discreetly.

This will be enough. Being complimented, even though it wasn't exactly for me- it's enough.

He then stood up and went to the kitchen to get the gift he made just for Reborn.

"Here Reborn. Kat made this but was too shy to give it to you." He chuckled, gaze never meeting Kat's accusing ones as he handed Reborn the cup.

Reborn raised an eyebrow as he accepted the cup of expresso. Everyone watched in anticipation as he took a sip, eager to see how the world's greatest hitman would react.

Only years of training from being a hitman stopped him from moaning at the rich creamy taste. It was... heavenly, easily outranking the best expresso he had ever had in his life!

"Kat made this?"

Kat gave a reluctant nod and Reborn's intuition noted that she was lying.

He peeked at her hands.

It was cut and bandage free, a sign that she also did not make the delicious food. After all, not even the most experienced chefs had unscarred hands after cooking a buffet worth of food.

But who else could it be? Last he checked, Dame-Tsuna couldn't cook. It would be a miracle if he didn't just burn down the kitchen. (Oh the irony in this)

Reborn scanned Tsuna up and down. He seemed normal enough...

But then, what's with this dread I'm feeling?

*edited on 04.01.18*
*edited on 19.08.18*

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

187K 6K 39
Everyone thought the first princess died on the guillotine. But in fact, she fooled them all. Now living happily with her husband and three kids, wha...
Doors open. Від ash

Фанфіки

616K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
24.5K 916 6
ok so Yes This a Tcf x Wmmap so Basically Wmmap Are gonna React to Claude as Alberu Crossman Disclamier Cover ain't nor is Tcf or Wmmap just The F...
201K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...