mechx4 lets see what you can...

By Imie_Pineapple

Enemy's arise fights get difficult. Ryan walker can save everyone. But what will his team do when the robot g... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
dedicated

special shout outs

110 8 7
By Imie_Pineapple

This is not a real chapter but this is a chapter where I'll give credits to some ppl and shout outs to others.

Let's begin
-Jace__Norman-
Jake is a fun character and I'm happy that you let me write a character like that.

SaylorS0
You have supported me in this book and I find ur books interesting too. Thank you so much for supporting.

x_shadowboy97_x
Special shout-out to you and I suggest your book. It's a nice book thank you for the shout out too.

Cara_Frost
Thank you for letting me make Isabella for you. I've made a great friend out of you. If u affended your character I'm really sorry.

__DevilsDaughter__
Thanks for being a great friend I'll support you in any book you write. You have done the same for me.

Thank you too all of you

XOXO
Imie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409 1 8
Veracity and Ryan have tough choices to make after recent events. Seth is back, but can he finally be trusted? Will dimensions crumble?
32.3K 1.8K 61
[COMPLETED] "Getting out of my comfort zone I can understand. But there is a difference between comfort and safety, and I won't let you sacrifice one...
27K 415 36
My name is (Y/N)(L/N), I just moved to Bay City from (H/C); I have powers that no one knows about except my uncle Leo Mendel and My Mom. I have 3 sis...
14.8K 258 21
This is just a bunch of random little one shots that have no relation with one another that I will be randomly updating. Please enjoy! They range fro...