Drunk Love || Jack Barakat||

بواسطة parx_bois23

Book 2! Brook 1 Stupid for you ||Geoff Wigington|| Big changes happen in Chloe Jones life as her and Jack b... المزيد

Florida
Work outs
Carly
Nov.28
Sydney
Pressure
Dogs
Tattoos
Calls
Break up
Westen
Mother
Awsten
The hurting
The i love you's
The healing
Control me
Dad
Spoiled
Problems
Performer
Truth
Family
Mitchy's party
New Years
Lay low
Jake
Nightmares
Mornings
Aussie
Full of surprises
Pass out
Valientines
Surpirse
Baby Daddy
Epilogue I
Epilogue II

Abby

81 3 0
بواسطة parx_bois23

⚠️smut... and could be triggering.

.daddy kinks
. Suicidal thoughts

"Morning Chloe." Jack said in my ear. I turned my self over and face Jack. "You know I love that morning voice." I Smirked.

"I don't know why, it's horrible." He Said putting his glasses on.

"Well Fuck me." I mumbled. I quickly realized what I said and hid myself under the covers.

"Come out here and kiss me." Jack laughed.
I kissed Jack and rested my head on his chest. "I love you so much do you know that." He smiled.

"I do know that." I chuckled.

"Just making sure I feel like you forget at times." He Said.

"I don't, keep your glasses on and keep talking to me. Good morning handsome." I smiled.

"What do you want to do this morning?" Jack asked me.

"I don't know." I laughed.

"Alright put some clothes on and we'll walk down to my room." Jack smiled.

I took my shorts off and slipped my shirt off and put on a flannel. "Alright I'm not going to worry to much about my hair, do you have a hat? Like a winter hat?" I asked

"Yeah, i I have one." He Said putting a different shirt on. "You should go out like that more often." He laughed.

"Even your laugh is perfect in the morning. Perfect laugh, you have that bed head, your beard is a little off, that morning voice, and the glasses just top everything off." I smiled.

"Come back I want more kisses." Jack said. I moved the covers and sat by Jack's feet. He sat up and pulled me closer to him. "I enjoy having you by me side." He Said. "You distract me fro-."

"Don't talk anymore." I Said pulling him on top of me. Jack's hand traveled up my side and grabbed my boob. A weak moan escaped my lips as Jack smiled. "Do That again baby girl." Jack said grabbing me again. Another moan escaped me as Jack smiled against my neck. I slipped my hand down my stomach till Jack stopped me. "I got you going didn't I?" Jack smiled.

Jack went down on me and kissed my inner thigh. "Jack." I moaned.

"Shh princess, you know I take good care of you." He Said kissing my lips . Jack trailed down my core with his fingers and watched me wiggle around. "It's okay Babygirl." He Said slipping his fingers in me. I Shut my eyes and grabbed onto the bed sheets. I bit my lip keeping in any moans that might slip out.

Jack kissed me as he went slower. "D-Daddy faster." I Said.

Jack did what I asked and smiled down at me. He curled his fingers inside me and watched me struggle to regain my self. "May I?" I asked.

"Yes Baby Girl." Jack said. I reached my climax and laid on the bed till jack cane back with a new pair of underwear for me
"Good job baby girl." Jack said cleaning me up.

Jack slipped a new pair of underwear on me and handed me my leggings. "Daddy huh?" Jack smirked.

"I guess you have a daddy kink." I laughed.

"Maybe." He smiled.

"I like waking up like that." I smiled.

"I'm glad." He Said wrapping his arm around my waist. "You can't control yourself around me can you?" Jack asked "because if I were to touch you again we'd be in another situation." He Said.

"I shut down when you touch me." I smiled.

"We'll finish tonight, I'm not done hearing you saying my name." He smiled.

"Okay." I Said.

"I love you Chloe." He smiled.

"I love you too Jack." I smiled.

~

"Zach you dressed?" I asked.

"Hold on." Zach Said.

Zach opened the door quietly and stood outside the door with us.

"You're hiding something." Jack said.

"Or someone." I Said.

"Who is She?" Jack asked.

"I don't know honestly, Rian dropped Chloe off at her room then I went to the bar." Zach Said.

"Is She up?" I asked

"No, so get changed and leave." Zach said letting us in.

We walked in as I immediately looked on the bed. A woman with black hair and a tattoo on her right shoulder. I walked over to look at her face quickly regretting that I did.

"You have to be fucking kidding right?" I Said walking to the kitchen. I poured water into a cup and threw it on the woman. "Woh chill Chloe." Zach said.

"You're still a Bitch Jones." She mumbled.

"What the fuck are you doing sleeping with my friend." I Said.

"Fuck off dude." She Said hiding herself.

"I said you need to fucking leave Abby." I Said yanking her arm.

"Why can't you let me be happy you were a fucking bitch in school and you still are." She complained.

I started to switch between languages and scream. "Calm Down you nazi." She laughed.

"You're fucking married!" I yelled. "Why the fuck are you in Jersey you live in Canada." I Said.

I pulled my phone out and called Her husband Luke. "No Chloe don't you fucking dare." She Said punching my face. The blood that was coming from my nose got on my Sweater I wiped my nose with my hand and slammed her against the wall. "This sweater was from my fucking mom, and you ruined it." I cried.

"Have her make you a new one... wait she died." She Said.
"You're fucking trash and you deserve a spot in hell, you should have been long gone, does your boy toy know your whole past, I bet know one knows what you tried to do June 2nd of graduating year?" She Said.

"Abigail shut the hell up." I said pushing her down.

"They don't know do they?" She chuckled.

"You need to leave now before I fucking break you." I Said grabbing her hair and pulling her down.

"All I'm going to say is you should have downed more pills if you were going to killed yourself like you planned." She Said.

"I can't believe you." I cried.

"You need to leave." Zach said Said.

"Go drink some coffee to calm you down, You're nothing but a gold digging Bitch trying to get over Justin and the fact you hurt his baby... everyone knows you ruined his life He never wants to admit it what else did you do...oh you hooked up with a teacher in 11th grade." Abby said.

I grabbed her by the arm and pulled back just before it could pop. I listened to her scream in pain "you're going to grab your clothes and leave never talk to me... never told to my boyfriend, never talk to Zach ever again, am I clear?"

She cried in pain as I got down to her ear. "I love hearing people cry, so you know why?" I smiled.

"Because you're a twisted bitch?" She yelled.

"No, it's because they deserve to cry, this is for everything you've done to me in school, from posting nudes on every locker to trying to hook up with Justin, and I did have sex with Luke, and he might have been 16 and I was 15 but he was my first." I smiled. 

"Please let go of me." She cried.

"See those 2 really fucking hot guys? They're afraid of me." I smiled. "See the tall one? That's Jack, I had sex with him last night, all I have to do is ask and he'll be there for me, you should try that with Luke before you hook up with my friend." I Said.

"I love Jack, for the way he treats me, not his money I haven't felt real love Justin and I separated and all the people that think they know my past don't. Like you. Got it?" I smiled.

"Y-yes Chloe." She Said.

"And don't tell me to kill my self, you know I would in a instant." I mumbled.

"Can you like let me go, You're about to pop my arm." She complained. I let go of her and stood up. Her fist made contact with my chest as she yelled every time. "You're fucking weak Abigail." I Said.

"I lift weights more than I weigh." I laughed.

"I don't like fighting with people Abby, it's hard making friends now, and you just slept with one of my best friends and that hurts." I Said.

"I'm sorry for every bad thing I've  done to you, you were the baby in the group. You had everything we wanted. A somewhat stable family, you grew up rich, you dated the guy everyone wanted and you always got what you wanted."  She Said.

"I'm in a military family Abigail. I didn't have a stable family I never saw my dad growing up because he never wanted to visit us when he was in the states, and I Loved Justin and he loved me. You think Justin was the only person suffering? I had to carry her, fuck I had to graduate 4 months pregnant. You try being prepared to have a child but then everything gets ripped out of your hands because the doctors fucked up. Bye Abby." I walked out the room and ran up the stairs because the elevator would take to long to get to my level. I got to the 12th floor and locked the door. I ran my fingers through my hair and dropped to my knees.

"CHLOE!" Jack yelled.

"Leave me alone." I cried.

"Chloe let me in." He Said.

"No!" I Said throwing the lamp across the room.

"Why didn't you tell me this?" He asked.

"I didn't want you to care or be worried about me, I didn't tell you this for a reason." I Said.

"What's going on?" Alex said.

"Please open up Chloe, don't do anything stupid that's going to hurt me in the future." He Said.

I went into my luggage and took out my medicine pack. I put my lip balm that I received at the rehab center on and dumped out my multiple orange bottles and my epipens. "Please Leave me alone." I cried.

"Chloe put everything down and come to the door we can talk about everything, please baby girl." He Said calmly.

"I'm slowing You 4 down constantly, I love you Jack and I'll love you when I'm gone." I mumbled.

"Open the fucking door Chloe!" Jack yelled.
I popped the top to a container and grabbed a handful of Tylenol.

Everything was hurting. My head. My eyes. What's left of my heart. I felt weak. I felt broken, I didn't have my mom by my side to pick me back up when I feel this way. "I want my mom." I Said.

The door swung open as Jack tackled me down. "Chloe." He Said in my ear.
"No no no, you ruin everything" I cried. White pills went everywhere as Jack moved them away from me.
"Stop caring about me." I Said hitting his back. "I don't want to be cared for anymore." I cried. "Please let go of me."

He placed his lips on mine and hugged me. "You're Okay Babygirl." He Said in my ear.

"Stop caring about me." I cried. "No no no no!" I yelled. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I yelled in his face.

"No Chloe." He said moving hair from my face. "Listen to me, I never like seeing anyone in the situation you were just in. I had so many bad thoughts going through my head if something happened to you. I love you so much and screw That girl that hit you security took her. I want you to stay safe and I have to handcuff you to me I will." He Explained.
"If you ever need someone or something the boys and I love talking to you." Jack smiled.

"Can I give you a hug?" Alex asked. I nodded my head as Jack helped me up. I looked at the mess I created. "I love you, you deserve to hear those words every day, you're stronger then this Jones." He Said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too Jones never forget that, you're an amazing person and I've seen you on your bad days and I don't like seeing you sad or on this situation." Rian smiled.

Zack walked over to me with his head down. "Can I have like 2 minuets to talk to Zack please." I asked.

The boys left as I closed my now broken door. "They broke my lock." I laughed.

"This is all my fault Chloe." He Said.
I got rid of the blood from my face and quickly changed my shirt. "Please don't think that, you didn't know, and you hooked up with someone after a while. Proud of you." I smiled.

"Please never hesitate to talk to us or someone else." He smiled.

"Thank you." I Said laying on my bed. Zach walked out and Jack walked in immediately after. I looked at my mess I created and rested my head in my hands.

"I love you." Jack said taking my hand. "And I want to help you, but you have to let me help." He Said.

"I'm sorry I ruin everything for you boys I think I'm just going to go home." I Said.

"No baby, you don't ruin anything for us you just scare us sometimes because I know you like to do your own things but I don't want you to get hurt." He Said. "I don't want something like this to happen again, I love you and the boys and I want to help in anyway." He smiled at me.

I kissed Jack's lips and placed my thumb on his bottom lip rested my head on his chest. "Thanks for dealing with my bullshit and the trouble I cause all the time." I Said softly.
Jack kissed me softly and laid me down on my back. I wrapped my legs around his waist as his fingers trailed up my shirt once again and rested his hand on my side. "You always find a way to make me smile, Barakat." I Said.

Jack kissed my temple and let out a small moan in my ear. "I like when you smile." He laughed.

"You like everything about me." I smiled.

"Yeah I do." He smirked.

"Don't take your glasses off." I smiled.

"You really like me in glasses?" He laughed.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"We should probably get going Chloe." He said.

"I'm going to stay here for tonight, I'll be safe. I promise." I said softly.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

24.2K 647 62
* Book 3 in The Harry and Izzy Series - originally written in 2015 * Following the events of Lay It All On Me (book 1) and Weird World (book 2), in t...
1.4K 123 21
One plane ride could change your life. SOPHIA RANDALL likes her routines. She plans everything, down to the very last second. And Sophia is content t...
47.3K 2K 24
"I know, that you told Mikey everything about me! That you told him, that I kissed you that night we were drunk, and don't pretend you don't remember...
BLONDE بواسطة awsten-

قصص الهواة

4.6K 295 16
Awsten's always wondered about the words on his wrist. "My sun still sets without you, like nothing ever happened." Geoff's wondered the same, with...