Mad Love

By babybre123

Lauren moves to a new town, which means a new school. She's not sure what to expect but during the first wee... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 20

1.2K 64 6
By babybre123

*Short chapter*

Normani's POV

I lean my head against the wall as I ride down the elevator. I feel my fangs ache to extend as I try to ignore this feeling in me.

Yea, I was mad cause Lauren had to leave but that's only cause I really don't know when I'm gonna see her again. Whatever bullshit I sensed a few months ago is stirring in me stronger and unbearably. I know whatever it is, is gonna happen any day now.

I love Lauren so much, everything about her. I don't know what'd I do without her.

The elevator opens in the lobby and I quickly walk outside. I take a deep breath and go across the street to the convenient store.

I slowly walk through the aisles, looking for some candy that I can bite into.

"Why so down?"

I turn to my side to see Jilly standing there, I groan and put my attention back on the candy.

"What now Jilly?" I ask.

"You don't have to be so hostile babygirl. I'm just checking on you," She shrugs.

I suck my teeth and examine a pack of gummies with filling in it, "Why would I need you to check on me?"

"Well, your girlfriend just ditched you. It's okay, I get your hostility."

She smirks and I glare at her, "She didn't ditch me."

She laughs and looks around, "Well, she's not here, is she?"

I grab two packs and make my way to the counter, "Don't bother her Jilly."

She twirls her curls and leans on the counter, "Hmm, it'd be so much fun."

I pay for the stuff and walk out the store, she follows me and pulls on my jeans to stop me.

"Slow down Normani, damn," She laughs.

I chew on my lip and close my eyes, "Shut up."

"I'll tell you this, I won't go near her."

I shake my head and remember what she said a few weeks ago, "What did you mean by a big storm?"

"You'd like to know, wouldn't you?"

I turn to her with my hands clenched, only to be met with her now green eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 3.4K 20
Normani meets a strange girl named Lauren who crashes herself into her life. How will Normani deal with this invader who is out on a mission to chang...
577K 23.9K 87
Y/N Evans was just the average teenage girl with the average lifestyle. Family of six. Good friends. But when she is has to tutor the 'badass' kid, s...
134K 5K 42
"You know those movies where the main character completely changes her life for her significant other and then he stabs her in the back and betrays h...
297K 10.5K 24
Y/N Morgado Y/LN. 18. Senior. 5'9. Intersex. Mute Normani falls for Lauren's cousin. So far, all she knows is her relation to the Cuban, her first na...